Zeroguy

I am nothing

33 posts in this topic

I imagined my own body my own life.I am boundless Love.I was here at the same spot for eternity.

You are not awake .sorry. 

You are not awake until you deconstruct even love and nothing. Until you are left with just the present moment uncontextualized by anything. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

31 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You are not awake until you deconstruct even love and nothing. Until you are left with just the present moment uncontextualized by anything. 

What is the outcome of your process? Like what can you say that would encourage one to engage with doing that?

Focus on the solution, not the problem

21 hours ago, Kamo said:

What is the outcome of your process? Like what can you say that would encourage one to engage with doing that?

I don't understand your question. 

-Osho

On 8/15/2022 at 4:23 PM, Someone here said:

You said here to deconstruct. My question is what is life like after you have deconstructed that. Could you describe your personal experience with doing such a thing?

12 hours ago, Kamo said:

You said here to deconstruct. My question is what is life like after you have deconstructed that. Could you describe your personal experience with doing such a thing?

Yea you have to deconstruct everything if you want to awaken.  Even notions of "love " and "nothingness "..all of that has to be throwed in the trash can .until all you are left with is the raw qualia of the present moment. Sights. Sounds .smells. tastes. Touch. Thought. Mental images .that's all that reality is .anything else is complete horseshit .and I know I will be criticized for saying so .but it is what it is .I'm being honest as per my awakening.

-Osho

"something something awakening"

"no"

classic actualized forum :D

You are boundless Love ♥ 

Lol this thread. Enlightenment and awakening has become such a dick measuring contest.  

???????

Well what happens is the "sense of self" that believes it has to deconstruct everything to awaken dies........then there's just everything which includes sights, sounds, smells, tastes, touch, thoughts, mental images.

Enlightenment is the end of becoming due to the revelation that the individual attempting to become awakened, was only an illusion of identity!!

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

Yea you have to deconstruct everything if you want to awaken.  Even notions of "love " and "nothingness "..all of that has to be throwed in the trash can .until all you are left with is the raw qualia of the present moment. Sights. Sounds .smells. tastes. Touch. Thought. Mental images .that's all that reality is .anything else is complete horseshit .and I know I will be criticized for saying so .but it is what it is .I'm being honest as per my awakening.

well i mean what your saying is rather obvious.. Your just making the distinction between "actuality" and "concept/mentation."? Not denying your experience, but It just doesn't sound like your awakened description is any different from whats already obvious in reality to those who pay attention to it?

20 hours ago, Kamo said:

well i mean what your saying is rather obvious.. Your just making the distinction between "actuality" and "concept/mentation."? Not denying your experience, but It just doesn't sound like your awakened description is any different from whats already obvious in reality to those who pay attention to it?

He's had no experience. He believes he can conceptualize awakening. Just ignore him and carry on.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

22 hours ago, Kamo said:

Yes its obvious what I'm talking about .yet notice how we overlook the obvious. All I said is that there is nothing to reality but the present moment.  But do you actually fathom the significance of this statement?  Don't you believe that yesterday existed and tomorrow will exist ? Its one thing to say that time is an illusion and its another thing to actually live from such understanding in your day to day life. 

-Osho

On 8/15/2022 at 2:23 PM, Someone here said:

Yes, but neither are you.

Or for that matter, myself.

Why is this even a comment? xD

It's Love.

Just now, RendHeaven said:

Yes, but neither are you.

Or for that matter, myself.

Why is this even a comment? xD

Well..you take it so simplistically. You can tell who is awake or who is not by their words  . Notice There that OP is parroting Leo (I imagined my body..I'm love). I'm not denying his experiences because it is his experience after all..so who am I to judge?   But you have to understand that true awakening means deconstructing EVERYTHING. Even these notions of solipsism and love and bla bla. So if he said there is only the ever present now uncontextualized by any metaphysical stories (like I'm imagining my body ,it's stil a story)...then he would be truly awake .

-Osho

But you have to understand that true awakening means deconstructing EVERYTHING

by your standards how is this NOT parroting Leo? 

you have to understand

...who exactly? ;D Who are you teaching/correcting/helping? I'm not sure what is your standard for discussing non-duality. Seems to me like talking about bodies or "my experience" immediately disqualifies one for being woke lol. 

I've been away from the forums for some time even from lurking and now randomly decided to come back and encage a bit. Glad to see that _nothing_ about this forum has changed :D Not bitching, it's just funny 

Edited by molosku

On 8/15/2022 at 10:23 PM, Someone here said:

Bro, this is laughable. You have no idea what you're talking about, and still you're preaching to others.

14 hours ago, Someone here said:

Well..you take it so simplistically. You can tell who is awake or who is not by their words  .

Yes you can. And guess what.

14 hours ago, Someone here said:

So if he said there is only the ever present now uncontextualized by any metaphysical stories (like I'm imagining my body ,it's stil a story)...then he would be truly awake .

Wrong.

If you had some humility you'd throw the word awakening out of your dictionary (until you actually have some) because clearly you don't know what you're saying.

16 hours ago, Razard86 said:

He's had no experience. He believes he can conceptualize awakening. Just ignore him and carry on.

The problem is that some people believe this guy. He needs to be called out because he's misleading others.

31 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

The problem is that some people believe this guy. He needs to be called out because he's misleading others.

Oh come on..don't be such a drama queen lol jkxD

It's OK guys .OP is fully awake and I'm full of BS. If that makes you happy .:)

-Osho

Guys I had an orgasm during sex it felt like: "X Y Z"

Actualized.org forums:  No.

It should have felt like " A B C ".

Also Because Leo said so.

Leo goes around telling everyone they are not awake, from gurus, to his viewers, to his forum users. I decided to just ignore this part of the illusion.

Just another fragment of my imgination talking BS one way or another keeping me asleep. Although I try to enjoy the theatrics.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Oh come on..don't be such a drama queen lol jkxD

It's OK guys .OP is fully awake and I'm full of BS. If that makes you happy .:)

OP's degree of awakening was not the object of my post. I was responding only to your misguided statements.

Btw @Zeroguy, happy for you buddy!

OK..I apologise for any confusion I caused in this thread .my intentions weren't bad .I just noticed something and pointed it out . Maybe I should think more carefully before posting to not hurt people's feelings .

Enjoy your time guys and gals .

Much love ❤ 

-Osho