mr_engineer

Pick-up is a trap.

123 posts in this topic

@mr_engineer Hook her on you then there will be no problem but to hook her on you you need to deepen yourself but nobody is ready for that ?‍♂️ working on yourself pff pls ? wanna hook on everything but you weird how that works..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

8 hours ago, something_else said:

What happens when the hot spiritual girl you love who's doing shadow work and working on herself thinks you're a creepy shy weirdo because you shit your pants when you try to talk to her?

Woah don't project your hate...

Also...pick up doesn't make you a man. You do. I've seen people that do pick up and they are still pussies. And Ive seen people that haven't done pick up ever and they exhibit "masculine traits" with no problem.

I think you have to just see pick up as the stage red/ orange practice that it is. Understand what it will potentially bring and what it won't.

However, if done without a stage blue moral element, it will be difficult down the line to integrate stage green and get healthy relationships. It can be really unhealthy if done without a stage blue element.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Going to clubs and bars and hitting on women is one of the most spiritual things you can do

12 hours ago, Roy said:

You're right pick-up (clubbing archetype) isn't optimal for forming healthy relationships, and it's certainly ripe for abuse. However for incels and other unlucky guys who didn't get socialized properly growing up, there really isn't any other option. They need a straight-forward, brutal manual on how to do that stuff.

Once you graduate high school and college, you won't really have an opportunity to learn it from socialization. Your family isn't going to teach you, and if your friends are also inept in socializing with girls - you're fucked.

The real trap is not doing anything at all. That's how you create those people that shoot up schools that you see in the news every month.

Totally on point. I love how you just get it man!!! 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

8 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

@Raze Rapport flows very easily with them. You can lead them, no problem. 

We, as men, love women's beauty. But, because most women are unconscious, they have self-worth issues, in that they are unable to see their own beauty. This is why women especially will talk a lot about self-love. And that's where the shadow-work comes in. 

When you have this kind of woman, you can hook them by being vulnerable about how you feel about them. And, they'll connect! Then, you can take charge of the masculine/feminine dynamic and take it in the right direction. No manipulation involved. 

In my opinion, this is the correct way to hook a woman to lead to a loving relationship. 

The alternative, though, in pick-up, involves fitting a certain image that women have been conditioned with through movies. Cuz that's their image of 'love'. That's what it takes to hook a woman in a club, for example. 

That’s not how it works, if a guy doesn’t know how to pick up girls or have practice he will probably fail

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Woah don't project your hate...

Also...pick up doesn't make you a man. You do. I've seen people that do pick up and they are still pussies. And Ive seen people that haven't done pick up ever and they exhibit "masculine traits" with no problem.

I did word it a bit aggressively but it was to make a point. I wasn’t projecting hate.

The point is that if you don’t have the general social skills to talk to girls then you aren’t likely to be able to do well with the spiritual or high consciousness girls you may want either

Pickup is a good way to build and practice those skills

7 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

But LEEOOO, in order to have sex, you have to hook her, right?

Your mind is just making bullshit excuses to avoid approaching.

Go do 1000 approaches.

Why should any woman love you when you are being such a pussy?

A man who cannot approach does not deserve a woman's love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

Pick-up cannot be used as a way to find love. And here's why. 

Most women are conditioned with an idea of 'love' by the movies, by rom-coms. They're looking for 'love' in that form. And, pick-up is the art/science of manipulating that to get laid. 

Even if you marry someone through this dating-strategy, chances are very low that this person will actually love or care about you. Because their idea of 'love' comes from movies. It's not actual love! And you will be stuck trying to continuously manipulate their perception of you, just to continue getting laid with them.

Is this a relationship you want? Where you cannot relax with them, you're on your toes all the time?! The 'companionship' will also be fake, by the way. 

And, on top of that, you will have to meet their exorbitantly high expectations that fit the definition of 'love'. Cuz the reality is that most of the heroes in rom-coms are rich narcissistic guys who the female protagonists are able to 'change', by playing some sort of jealousy-game or something. This is why we have more single guys than ever now, cuz they can't meet these expectations. 

So, what do you do to find love? You seek out women who are also doing some shadow-work and shedding some conditioning, where they're seeing through the illusion of 'love' that they're conditioned with. And they have an experience of actual love through enlightenment-experiences or something. And they are in the actual practice of love! 

And, if you really want to do pick-up, do it only if you're surrounded by unconscious women and you're just horny. It's not a reliable dating-strategy and you will have to progress past it to do genuine dating. 

How do you manage to both overthink and underthink something at the same time?

How you get the girl doesn't even matter.  You can make anything work.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Your mind is just making bullshit excuses to avoid approaching.

Go do 1000 approaches.

Why should any woman love you when you are being such a pussy?

A man who cannot approach does not deserve a woman's love.

Dude, you said this in your 'How to get laid' video. That you gotta hook a woman to have sex. Now, you're saying that's bullshit. 

Aren't you contradicting yourself here? 

1 hour ago, mr_engineer said:

Aren't you contradicting yourself here? 

No, you just don't understand how women work because you are inexperienced.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I quote the concept of 'hook-point' as you explained it in your video. That's how I'm using it. 

Having had your experience, where do you think I'm going wrong in understanding this concept? 

In my approaching, this is what I'm supposed to be aiming for, right?! Cuz this is what translates to sex/connection. 

You say 'make 1000 approaches', but what's the goal? Why should I do it, according to you? 

49 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

@Leo Gura I quote the concept of 'hook-point' as you explained it in your video. That's how I'm using it. 

Having had your experience, where do you think I'm going wrong in understanding this concept? 

In my approaching, this is what I'm supposed to be aiming for, right?! Cuz this is what translates to sex/connection. 

You say 'make 1000 approaches', but what's the goal? Why should I do it, according to you? 

You don't have to do 1000 approaches, you could do what pimps and players do which is look for choosing signals. But the problem with that is...if you are bad at socializing with women....you will screw up the chances you had with woman who send you choosing signals. I wouldn't say you need to do 1000, Leo is just Mr. Fearless so that's how his mind works lol.

But I would say...maybe 50 to 100. 

Type in choosing signals on Youtube. 

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=choosing+signals+from+females

Look it up on Google. There are books that talk about it as well. If you know anybody personally that is good at picking up women befriend him and go out with him and pick his brain. Over time you will be able to TELL when a woman chooses you.

AGAIN if you are bad at socializing you WILL screw up every opportunity that you get from women choosing you. Leo is only telling you to do 1000 because if you approach that many....you will have no fear. Fear is the most unattractive trait to a woman in a man.

Women want men who are fearless, inspirational, full of life, disciplined, sure of where they are going in life. Men entertain themselves through sports, video games, philosophy, basically developing their craft at something and that is FUN to a man. Women entertain themselves through relationships. So when a woman is with a man she wants an adventure, a good movie, a good trip. She will call a man boring if his life does not fit her description of excitement.

Good luck. There are no shortcuts and sadly modern society has left you ill-prepared. This will be one of the most humbling and empowering journeys you will ever undertake. Outside of the spiritual path, running a business, raising a family, this will be the most self-transforming journey ever. And the irony....even if you succeed you will realize...you are still YOU lol.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 Choosing signals ??

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@Razard86 Prior to this materialistic day and age, when everyone was religious, it was easier to connect with people, because people believed in the same God, so they more or less agreed on what 'love' is. 

This is the actual reason the rest of society thinks that pick-up is weird and extravagant. Cuz it wasn't needed before people started to dream big, materially. 

The problem with pick-up is that it's primarily materialistic and most of the people doing it don't believe in 'love'. Cuz they're materialistic atheists. This makes relationships meaningless. And you have to rely on shallow techniques to hook the other person. And this makes relationships insecure, fundamentally. 

My solution to this is to date spiritual women, who have a modern, New-Age definition of God. Cuz they're more right about God than the religious people. And vulnerability works to hook them, the same way as 'being a good boy/nice guy' worked to hook them when arranged-marriages were a thing. 

@mr_engineer Can you explain me what love is other than fullfilling someones materialistic or survival needs that match yours?

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf Love is Oneness. To love someone is to see that they are You, they are a part of You. As God. 

In the context of women, women who are conscious of this exude a next-level feminine energy. They possess the ability to heal themselves and you! 

Edited by mr_engineer

@mr_engineer Thats Gods love i dont think anyone thinks about that when they think about love...

At that point why would you need one person to love you love them all even the walls and books on your shelfs in same way as you would love a person...petty relationship dies at that point ? your options are very limited i dont think there are many enlightened girls around...

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf There is an abundance of such women in New-Age circles. They want to grow themselves, they want to get there. You just have to be prepared to help them with it. 

Tantric sex can be a huge gateway for them to enlightenment. 

Another reason I'm talking about this is that pick-up sets up a competitive, sperm-war type dynamic between men. That's only getting worse and worse with time. 

The solution to this problem is for men to not just prioritize a hot woman, to understand compatibility and to help each other find compatible partners. This would be the true role of a 'wing-man', so to speak. 

Think about it - if your desire to get laid came from a genuine sexual desire/attraction, would you prioritize a hot woman, or a sexually compatible one? That's a good one to contemplate. 

And then, you get theories like redpill and hypergamy when you apply economic theory to this, assuming that everyone's out for their own materialistic best-interests and figuring out how to regulate that. And I don't have to tell you the problems with those theories. 

Edited by mr_engineer