flyingguitarist

Looking for productivity music

9 posts in this topic

I am looking for music and music playlists which helps to focus,improve mood while doing work and learning materials. If you have any ,do share your productivity music playlists

I'm not sure if you should do this. Any music that significantly changes your brain is dangerous.. I'd recommend you stay away. 

Increase your productivity by playing games, puzzles and exercises. 

Most music out there of this genre consists of binaural beat tracks that are known to be dangerous and induce psychotic states. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@flyingguitarist it interferes with core brain functions.  It can cause Motor issues and loss of muscle control. 

Listen at your own risk. 

Happened to me. I was hospitalized with damage to my nerves. My legs lost sensation. 

I recovered after 5 days. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I like lofi piano or jazz beats. 

But I did hear Andrew Huberman talking about how music can actually interfere with the brain recording whatever is being focused on. Try white sound or a fan or nature sounds(Birds, waves, forest).

Edited by Adodd

@Tyler Robinson woah i never heard like that incident. I was looking for music so that it would help me to focus,for reading purpose,mostly instrumental ,nature type as the environment i live in is noisy and distractable

@thepixelmonk thanks ,I'll definitely check that out

@Adodd Can we reach flow states with help of  music?

I prefer to listen to binaural beats to help me concentrate. The brainwaves app has a lot of great ones. They even have one that is integrated with a pomodoro timer for ultimate productivity.

On 8/17/2022 at 11:03 PM, Einsteinonacid said:

Listen to binaural beats to help

Another good option.