Lynnel

Visionboard Discussion

9 posts in this topic

NB : Leo you're free to remove this topic if you believe it goes against the rules but I guessed visionboards are such a huge thing it's not specific secret life purpose content.

I have a generic question : should I put a figure smoking on the visionboard while doing some other passionate activity ? Will it program the bad habit of smoking in my subconscious or is it so small it's not relevant ?

Also feel free to share your vision board ideas, would be really interesting to know what you guys put on there.

Mine currently are : beautiful landscapes, paintings, bouddha, meditation, books, triskerion - symbol of completition/wisdom/etc in the celtic "mythology".

Vision boards work for me. 

Paint a wall with chalkboard paint and use that.

Your smoking question....hell no bro...put healthy things on your vision board. You will not quit smoking by putting more focus on smoking. Put your focus on what you want.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 hours ago, Lynnel said:

NB : Leo you're free to remove this topic if you believe it goes against the rules but I guessed visionboards are such a huge thing it's not specific secret life purpose content.

I have a generic question : should I put a figure smoking on the visionboard while doing some other passionate activity ? Will it program the bad habit of smoking in my subconscious or is it so small it's not relevant ?

Also feel free to share your vision board ideas, would be really interesting to know what you guys put on there.

Mine currently are : beautiful landscapes, paintings, bouddha, meditation, books, triskerion - symbol of completition/wisdom/etc in the celtic "mythology".

@Lynnel   I'm not sure why you are putting a picture of someone smoking on a vision board while doing a passionate activity.

Are you trying to quit smoking?   I agree with @Nahm.  I would focus on what you do want, not what you don't want or want to take out of your life.    Why not find a picture of someone doing a passionate activity without the smoking?    If you are just using the picture for the passionate activity itself I don't think it would be an issue, unless you do have a history of smoking.  As long as you don't associate success of the passionate activity with smoking I think you should be ok. But with vision boards you really want to put exactly what it is you want up on the board. :)   Use the board to put up long and short term goals you want to complete during your life journey.  You may even want to post something on your board regarding what your life purpose revolves around.   Vision boards are used as reminders of what you want, and to help inspire and motivate you.

Good luck on your journey. :)

@Lynnel Then rather put pictures healthy lungs and breathing in fresh air on your vision board.

@quantumWhy would I need that ? I'm totaly healthy xD 

It was basically a picture of a journalist writing stuff - but he was also having a smoke. And I was wondering whether that would send the wrong message to my subconscious.

On 2/11/2017 at 0:15 PM, Lynnel said:

My vision board is my closet. I cover all the walls with everything I want to experience, be or have. One of my favorite things is taking something down, because it manifested and putting something else up. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Sounds like it's not a big deal.

Then again, it shouldn't be hard to find a similar image minus the smoking. Just do a Google search. Or if you're skilled, you could Photoshop it out.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.