trenton

Befriending UFOs

17 posts in this topic

I did a lot of interesting research on this topic. For some reason the topic of ufos overlaps with consciousness, psychedelics, psychic powers, and more. I don't understand why, but there are some who claim to contact alien entities through psychedelics. The military has not confirmed that they are aliens, but they have not ruled it out either. If they are aliens, then I have some plans for addressing them.

My first idea is to expand the civil rights act to include intelligent creatures from other planets. So long as they come in peace they should be granted equal rights to humans. This would be the first peace offering to them. Maybe this should be extended to universal human rights for all countries as we try to build a good relationship with aliens and encourage public acceptance of ufos.

I think the United nations should make a plan for what the aliens should do to demonstrate that they come in peace. I think the best place for them to do that would be through the rovers on mars. They are not from mars, but it will keep a distance from them so we don't have ufos flying around us as they may attack us. The aliens should translate their reasons for coming such that we can understand it through the rovers And then show their face to the camera. If they do this, then it will be our standard for a peace offering from aliens.

It is entirely possible that they are not peaceful because they have remained ambiguous about their intentions. There was also an attack on colores Brazil in 1977 and there were some unexplained cattle mutilations. Furthermore it is possible that alien abductions are real and the aliens should explain why they did these things. If they don't then it will cast doubt on their intentions and our suspicions may not be dispelled. another idea I have is to give the aliens free access to our livestock because they seem to like it. Of course this would be after they confirm that they were responsible.

As it stands right now if the aliens decided to attack the earth, I think humanity would be screwed. Just look at how much NATO struggles with ISIS. The United States constantly pulls out troops prematurely for the sake of making political stunts, only for something to go wrong shortly thereafter. The military was upset with Donald trump for betraying the Kurds And this is why the military voted for Biden, helping him to win. On top of that the United States is still defending Saudi Arabia for its crimes because without them as an ally our gas prices would be even higher. Humanity does not seem to have the ability to cooperate at such an unprecedented level As to repel an alien invasion.

We should not panic, but we should be cautious because we do not know why these machines are observing us. In order to prepare for a potential invasion, governments from all over the world would have to share their information on ufos. This would give us our best chance of reverse engineering them. Currently, we have failed because parts of the machines are made of magnesium bismuth and deliberately designed down to the atom. Modern scientists are unable to replicate this and the laws of physics are being violated by the movements of the machines. It demonstrates how little we understand reality.

I think the aliens are most likely peaceful because they could have conquered much sooner if they wanted our resources so badly. If aliens are able to build such highly advanced technology, then they must have some level of cooperation involved, and this implies a sense of morality. This moral compass should be much more evolved than human morality as well. Still we can't be sure.

If they are peaceful, then humanity needs to show kindness to each other to show that we are not a threat and they may reveal themselves. If they are not peaceful, then humanity still needs to get to the point that we are not at war with ourselves. Either way a world government is necessary for addressing intelligent creatures from other planets. This is idealistic, but I am just putting out what level of cooperation humanity must have to address the aliens.

How do you think we should approach this issue?

We're alone here on earth. Most of these sightings have earthly explanations like technical phenomena internal to the camera and such.

Maybe I'm biased though against the idea of aliens here because it seems to invalidate or lessen our own experiences, which would be quite primitive in comparison.

If they were here, a lot of ideas like "invasion" or "abduction" or "human rights" and whatnot would not apply at all, simply because they'd be so advanced neurologically and personally (or impersonally) to where we can't even conceive their consciousness and their procedures. Putting them in our terms would be primitive, ignorant, absurd, useless, even a mistake. I don't see the relevance of speculations, unless you have genuine intuitions about what they're like; but most of the "intuitions" about this are just non-genuine nonsense. My intuition, genuine I hope / think, says we're alone completely. Even individual humans amongst use are alone.

The solution for our development has to come from within our own human nature and not from "cooperation" with nonsense.

I don't know if I believe in aliens... I used to...
But... I'm not so sure now.  I think if they existed that they would in some other completely separate place from ours.  We might exist in similar places, but completely crisscross dimensions.
If a species is going to advance, it will probably do so with the grace of the universe and so they wouldn't be like physical, they would be something different, not easily understood or accessible by normal human consciousness.  They would be closer to gods in their own right, I don't think they would mix or interfere with humans much at all other than to express love.
But I am also very skeptical about this subject, as I was going through a lot of weird things when I "experienced" aliens.

I think, the closest we could get to them would be non-localized personalities/souls and stuff.  I don't know what to make of UFO's.  Like with anything, there are a lot of explanations out there for what they could be, and if they exist, then why have humans not been able to - not once - get decent footage of one?  What would they want with our crummy world anyways?  It seems to me like moving through the universe takes up a lot of energy, if an advanced lifeform is going to visit a planet, it wouldn't visit our miserable, puny little species.  We aren't interesting.  I think it rests with the human desire to be observed and taken into account by a higher life form and you can see this with the mythologies that we have invented as well.  Maybe a deep need to be seen and catered to by a parent?  Who knows.

On another line - a lot of people do experience strange beings when taking drugs, I guess the question is, can you believe someone who is in an altered state like that?  As someone with a mental illness, I can tell you, the brain can trick you into coming up with all kinds of conclusions and scenarios, and they can seem so so real, but are ultimately based on a lie.  As much of a self affirming lie as the one that anyone bases their current existence on.  Truth is, in actuality, very illusive.

I think that with these things, we need to go in with a lot of skepticism.  To see things from as many angles as possible before deciding that there are UFOs or aliens out there.  Maybe there are.  I could be wrong.  I genuinely do not know.  But the evidence is lacking in my personal opinion for physical beings, and for the psychological ones, I don't know if the mind is to be fully trusted when encountering odd phenomenon.

Since you guys seem skeptical and understandably so, I will show you the evidence. There is plenty of it actually.

This has been confirmed by the military

https://www.nytimes.com/1997/08/03/us/cia-admits-government-lied-about-ufo-sightings.html

This YouTube channel has a lot of research on ufos. You can look at the colores incident as well.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/worlds-clearest-ufo-photo-100ft-27738147?amp%3Bamp=

The government has openly stated that they are taking this issue seriously and they are releasing video footage to the public.

@KH2 I understand that fighting aliens is horrible idea and that is why I would prefer trying to understand them. It is still entirely possible that they would try to attack us.

There is a part two and three to this series. It covers thousands of pages and the witnesses from the military.

@KH2 I recommend looking at the ufo hearings. There are hundreds of recordings coming from the military that they are disclosing to congress. There are likely to be more ufo sessions soon. I don't think the military would be taking hundreds of fakes this seriously.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U3OsP_wIqEo

There are a lot of unknowns in this field and that makes it very interesting to look into. A very different world could be right around the corner. This has huge implications for public policies, and it seems that the government discloses information in response to a lot of public talk on the topic. It could be to clear misconceptions,  but this commonly comes with disclosing footage.

There have been movements like "the right to know" in the 90's. Maybe the more interest there is in this subject, the sooner we could see real changes in public policy. I find this to be the most interesting because no government has ever made a comprehensive policy for communication with intelligent creatures from other planets.

@trenton Oh my fucking Goddd..

I can't.. believe.. that.. you are being serious.

Please tell me that you are being ironic, or that you are kidding, trolling or something? I really need to know for sure whether you are being serious.

But no matter which it is.. this is funny.

The aliens should show their faces to cameras on Mars, to prove that they come in peace? No... no you can't be serious.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk If you have a better idea, I would be happy to hear it.

My idea is that if the aliens came to Earth directly, then it may be interpreted as a threat or potential attack. The idea is to keep some immediate distance between us while they discuss their intentions with us from afar. I may seem funny, but the public policy for UFOs is lacking and we need to make some kind of system for determining whether they come in peace or not. Of course they could be lying and there might be a better system.

I am not trolling. I am being serious. I am trying to find some public policies that could be used to invite peaceful alien entities to our planet. Maybe offering them equal rights to humans on the grounds that they come in peace would help our relationship with them and avoid a potential war or invasion.

@trenton  You might find the "Close encounters of the 5th kind" documentary interesting.

@trenton If they come here, then we are completely at their mercy and they will be in control over the whole situation.

26 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

@trenton If they come here, then we are completely at their mercy and they will be in control over the whole situation.

@Blackhawk in that case humanity would need to be prepared should they mean us harm. This would require a lot of radical changes in order to give humanity a chance of survival. All of the governments from around the world would have to share their findings on UFOs with a central global government. This would give us our best chance at reverse engineering these machines. Currently, the military is struggling to reproduce the magnesium bismuth combination as shown in various news outlets.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t-T4Aa4UPI8

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

@trenton There is no evidence that aliens have been here.

@Blackhawk

https://www.actualized.org/insights/yes-ufos-are-a-thing

If you think that then you need to look at Leo's blog. He gives a bunch of sources for aliens. You could spend a good 10-15 hours looking at all the evidence just in this post. There is much more still being revealed by Congress and the military right now.

@Pateedm

1 hour ago, Pateedm said:

@Blackhawk I've seen one man, they have been here.

Do you mean you saw an actual alien or a man who saw an alien?

If it was an alien, what did it look like? was it short, black, soft, and wearing a silver mask which acts as a translator while having the ability to teleport? This was a description given by a member of the Brazilian military. I don't know if I believe it or not because I haven't met an alien.

Did he say anything? Where was he? Can you tell us more? There are several reports from military personal that may correspond to your description.

I have done research on cattle mutilation and its relationship with ufos. I was stunned that this story corresponds to the rest of the research on cattle mutilation.

Edited by trenton
Adding