Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Panteranegra

Is 5D Shift a New Age Concept? Does it make sense?

4 posts in this topic

What's 5D? What does it mean to be multidimensional?
Any insights on that?

The 5th dimension is not necessarily a physical place but rather higher consciousness energy that allows us to perceive life in a more multidimensional way.

This shift in perception is primarily an energetic shift that can naturally affect physical changes and manifestations, bringing our outer reality into harmonic alignment with our inner 5th-dimensional awareness and experiences.

—subconsciousservant.com
source

Never actually looked into the back history of the concept but I was deeply affected by it at some point (as my identifier obviously points out lol).

The way I see it, the way I came "into" it, from personal experience before actually getting exposed to the concept was simply through the expansion of consciousness/psyche, thinking deeply about the implications of Einstein's general relativity since I was a teenager, and the "interwovenness" of spacetime made me be less grounded in 3D and led me into conceiving of time as a navigable space, instead of it being an arrow that was constraining me.

This is the shift to 4D, it can be seen as simply as long term planning and action, or as the yogis see it, shifting into longer cycles.

Now, the "shift to 5D" is similar in the sense that it's a broadning of your possibility/experience space, it's allowing multi-perspectival thought and emotion, and experiencing everything from the paradigm of everything being connected (Oneness) and that it's energy in play, the ego is wants to exprience this energy from the paradigm of being a separate entity (self) but this can shift into just the verb of experience (if that makes senses).

There's a primordial (original) mind, the "godhead", and that godhead is both the experiencer and experience from a multidimensional perspective, in fact, god is having all perspectives from an infinity of dimensions... This is the possibility space of mind, and aligning with 5D is just letting one self be imbued with this "other" mind outside of the one "attached" to the body (which is illusory to begin with).

I would encourage you to look into the concept of Akash, the Akashic records and Yogic lore, since many forms of hinduism understood this very concept for millenia.
Also think deeply about the godhead, what does it mean, what can it point out to, and what are the implications of oneness concerning the "ego's mind" vs "universal mind".

Look up social memory complex. That is essentially what 5D is. This is what I believe is humanity's last evolutionary step we become a social memory complex.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86