Jowblob

Consciousness state of LSD is real??

6 posts in this topic

Just noticed something very important in david hawkins book. Here he describes the consciousness state of lsd, so does it mean it is actually real?

According to him this state of consciousness is in around 1 in 10.000.000 people. So is this where saints belong? And do these saints even know they see the world differently then everyone else or they're unconscious of that?

From what i remember reading somewhere, 1 time someone gave lsd to an enlightened master and the master said he didn't see any difference. I also remember there was a brain scan done on a monk during meditation, and it seemed that his brain was becoming more connected/turned on like on lsd.

So this state of consciousness might be real?

The most important question, how do we find these people to proof it's real?

david hawkins.PNG

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Make it real

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

The one who said when his guru took LSD and nothing happened was Ram Dass.

I'm really skeptical of this because no matter how conscious you, if you are let's say on 400ug LSD and take 50mg DMT on top of that, there is a huge exponential effect. Even though you are already more conscious with the LSD. It's not like there is some limit at which your consciousness is capped, it can always increase.

As for the meditator brain scans, no meditators brain is even nearly as connected as it is with a person on a high dose psychedelic trip. They wouldn't be able to function at all like that. They would be having complete synesthesia and other phenomena like thay. The only results I've seen from brain scans of meditators are the lower levels of DMN activation.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

@amanen lol, maybe the guru lied and he was just like tripping balls 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, amanen said:

The one who said when his guru took LSD and nothing happened was Ram Dass.

I'm really skeptical of this because no matter how conscious you, if you are let's say on 400ug LSD and take 50mg DMT on top of that, there is a huge exponential effect. Even though you are already more conscious with the LSD. It's not like there is some limit at which your consciousness is capped, it can always increase.

As for the meditator brain scans, no meditators brain is even nearly as connected as it is with a person on a high dose psychedelic trip. They wouldn't be able to function at all like that. They would be having complete synesthesia and other phenomena like thay. The only results I've seen from brain scans of meditators are the lower levels of DMN activation.

@amanen yeah it just depence on how much you take. Ofcourse if you take too much lsd or dmt it sends you to quantum consciousness. But i mean maybe these peoples consciousness is like 80ug lsd for example. So if he took simillar amount or lower it wont have an effect? Then you have quantum consciousness where you cant function anymore like ayahuasca or edgar cayce's dream state. Like there are many consciousness perspecrives and lvls if you know what i mean

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Every State of Consciousness is "real", there are only "states of consciousness" as existence, so its about understanding different states at all. There is the common consensus that is described to be the "normal" state, which is no more or less "real" than any other state. It just comes the to quality and context.

Focus on the solution, not the problem