TimStr

"Everything Everywhere All At Once" - Go watch that movie!

19 posts in this topic

A good friend of mine took me to see that movie this week. It has been out since march but has gotten under my radar over the summer.

I haven't seen any other movie that delivers a palpaple experience of infinity so clearly. It totally blew my mind and yet the message it delivers is so conscise an clear! After the movie, me and my friend just sat through the whole credits and then left silently. It took about 15mins until we were able to speak again. I felt like on a low dose of mushrooms for about 1 hour after the film. And I felt, like I got a palpaple spiritual experience by it, delivering the insight, that: Reality is abolutely infinate and the only point to it is love.

I recommend anybody to go watch it!  (And don't trust the trailer, it's not possible to convey even remotely, what this movie is about!)

I was also wondering: Have you seen it @Leo Gura, and how did you like it?
If not, then one of the most amazing movies is still waiting for you! You wrote on your blog, that you got a new TV? Go put it to use! And maybe have your DMT vape ready. ;)

Edited by TimStr

Link to the trailer, but its really not doing the movie justice!

The only thing it lacks, like all other western movies, is the understanding of the important of consciousness in the process. 

10 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

like all other western movies

Notice your bias. The movie literally is about the importance of consciousness in the process.

2 hours ago, TimStr said:

I was also wondering: Have you seen it @Leo Gura, and how did you like it?

Funny enough I downloaded it to watch yesterday. Haven't seen it yet.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Funny enough I downloaded it to watch yesterday. Haven't seen it yet.

Nice, your in for something! :D Let us know what you think!

Yeah I watched this in the cinema and was absolutely blown away. One of the best films of all time.

Very fun and poignant. I didn’t expect it to be so silly at times. I can see where that will pull some viewers out of the experience, but as a whole quite good. 
When the main character has to say “I love you” sincerely to Diedre as she is being attacked, it was such a powerful and beautiful metaphor regarding non-resistance and the embodiment of unconditional love. To me, much of the movie is about awakening to view life from god’s perspective and living without resistance, expectations or desire. 
But I guess at some point, if I am conscious enough, I see this as the theme of all reality hahahahahaha cheers everyone. 

Best metaphysical film ive seen in  a long time, the film can also be viewed as love letter from the mother to her daughter that she accepts her life choices and that her mundane life is the best existence 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

I watched the movie and I didn't like it really, it was like very amateur and kinda meaningless, even though I'm pretty interested in the ideas of parallel realities and time etc, but everyone says it is a great movie. Maybe I was not in a good state of consciousness when I watched it, so I may give it another try, maybe. 

The movie touches beyond the mind. One of the best movie I have watched in my life. Highly recommended

I've seen a while ago, I have zero doubt that the directors of this movie had at least a few fucking intense psychedelic experiences and God-realizations.

Such a damn good spiritual and well made movie about infinity.

I love everyone's enthusiasm I will definitely watch it.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Its a good movie, goofy too I like it.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

37 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Its a good movie, goofy too I like it.

Right? So goofy! Much goofier than I expected. 

Yeah, it is really good. One of the best action movies I have ever watched that really has a deep meaning in it.