Yidaki

What is a woman

48 posts in this topic

This matters are not only on the realm of philosophy and just searching for definitions. They are intertwined with emotions and survival. That is why if I open a thread called What is a chair?, maybe it wouldn't have so much participation (maybe I should try)...

On 8/17/2022 at 5:30 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

@Razard86 What did you learn

They opened my mind to something being off because I couldn't understand at the time how someone could believe they were in the wrong body. My only logical explanation at the time was that reincarnation had to be real for it to make sense. That maybe that person was too attached to a previous life and couldn't adjust to the body of their current life. This led me to looking into the nature of reality and suspending my prior belief structures. Without them I would not have discovered spirituality and still believed in a physical reality.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Notice that even in its most abstract sense, Gender still operates within the polarities of Male and Female energies as a spectrum, and thus it would be silly to label any difference along that spectrum as a new gender; it's just personality types and sexuality types, which are unique on their own, but are not a new gender. And much of what constitutes gender in its most abstract sense or even in a spiritual sense are still greatly influenced by biological factors that cannot be argued with. Any "third" option or multiple options are still occurring within the spectrum that is founded in duality. You actually cannot escape that fact, you cannot point to me a truly non binary person that exists anywhere in the world who isn't suspect to being stuck somewhere energetically on the spectrum of Male and Female energies and thus it doesn't exist. My argument is very logical if you take the emotion out of it. 

A woman is an adult human female with certain biological reasons that make it so, that influence behaviour which in a wider communal sense influence culture, but never can you seperate biology, psychology and culture because they're all interconnected. 

On 8/19/2022 at 6:54 AM, Yidaki said:

if I open a thread called What is a chair?, maybe it wouldn't have so much participation

Only cause people are dumb ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 19.08.2022 at 3:54 PM, Yidaki said:

That is why if I open a thread called What is a chair?, maybe it wouldn't have so much participation (maybe I should try)...

But the answer to that question would actually provide the answer to the woman question - check out this great video on how weird language is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXW-QjBsruE&ab_channel=Vsauce

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

I mean what gives me the right to say what a chair is, I’m not a chair. Only a chair can decide what a chair is. Checkmate bigots. 

7 hours ago, Ry4n said:

I mean what gives me the right to say what a chair is, I’m not a chair. Only a chair can decide what a chair is. Checkmate bigots. 

Do you also ask chairs if you can sit on them before you do?