Holykael

Selfishness is a ridiculous concept

38 posts in this topic

@thepixelmonk in Holykaels defense this is something that Leo taught and preached for a while. I’m sure it fucked up a lot of people, that whole “solipsism you’re the only one in existence” thing. It’s not Leo’s fault, since he’s just sharing insights and we have to be able to discern what’s true for ourselves. Leo could start teaching tomorrow that God is actually a pineapple and only pineapples will go to heaven and we have to check our own experience and question it that checks out. I love Leo and everything he has done, but that solipsism thing might’ve done some damaged but hey such is spiritual work. 

@Holykael if it helps at all you aren’t the only one in existence. There are people who have an experience and love you and care about you. Don’t give up.

1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:

@thepixelmonk in Holykaels defense this is something that Leo taught and preached for a while. I’m sure it fucked up a lot of people, that whole “solipsism you’re the only one in existence” thing. It’s not Leo’s fault, since he’s just sharing insights and we have to be able to discern what’s true for ourselves. Leo could start teaching tomorrow that God is actually a pineapple and only pineapples will go to heaven and we have to check our own experience and question it that checks out. I love Leo and everything he has done, but that solipsism thing might’ve done some damaged but hey such is spiritual work. 

@Holykael if it helps at all you aren’t the only one in existence. There are people who have an experience and love you and care about you. Don’t give up.

I wish that were true but during an LSD trip I've had a glimpse of how I'm imagining other people and my own brother became a weird puppet during it.

Leo's video just confirmed it. It's based on direct experience, I didn't take it on as a belief and tbh Leo says he is a figment of my imagination in that video and that he is me, can't get more explicit than that. Why would someone ever admit they are an imaginary figment of imagination for someone else. I can't go back to believing that separate people have their own experience. It doesn't even make sense, how would god experience multiple things at the same time, it would turn into an incoherent mess ala Neon Genesis Evangelion ending.

There are also other forum posters here who admit they have no internal experience and that they are looking through the eyes of who's reading their posts. God is all alone. It is what it is and I've made my peace with it.

Edited by Holykael

2 hours ago, Holykael said:

Why would someone ever admit they are an imaginary figment of imagination for someone else.

For countless reasons. Fortunately, the one you're thinking of is not one of them.

There are also other forum posters here who admit they have no internal experience and that they are looking through the eyes of who's reading their posts. God is all alone. It is what it is and I've made my peace with it.

Wait, what?! I don't admit to that, and I know many others who don't. Do you think we're lying or something?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

7 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

For countless reasons. Fortunately, the one you're thinking of is not one of them.

Wait, what?! I don't admit to that, and I know many others who don't. Do you think we're lying or something?

Here is an example. 

This is also just another example of god's madness. Im arguing with myself about whether someone else exists when someone else has never existed and never will exist 

IMG_20220730_180255.jpg

Edited by Holykael

4 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

I’m sure it fucked up a lot of people, that whole “solipsism you’re the only one in existence” thing.

The whole problem is that people try to understand solipsism mentally. If you try to do that, it's going to fuck you up. You need to have a direct experience of it, and then it would be revealed as Love and Infinity. Can you think of anything better than discovering that you are every being that has ever existed? The experience of being One with reality is Love.

If you give a negative meaning to the fact that you are Alone and others are imaginary, or any other spiritual teaching, you are still using your ego mind and giving meaning to ideas and concepts. The fact that you are Alone, doesn't mean anything. The whole meaning process is based on the presumption that there is a separate entity that can judge reality, and the truth is that this entity is unreal.

Moreover, the ego needs the idea of another, because without another the ego couldn't exist. The ego is the difference between self and other. It's clear that you don't want to realize solipsism because that would mean the death of you.

Leo can't teach Love and Infinity without mentioning Solipsism, I mean he could do that, but when people would discover it for themselves it's going to fuck them up even more. Stop trying to understand this whole solipsism thing with your mind, and stick some 5-meo-malt up your ass and you will discover Love.

@Holykael

8 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Here is an example. 

IMG_20220730_180255.jpg

This is problematic at least on three levels:

1. The user "Kksd74628" was probably using a pointer to make a point. The finger is not the moon.
  2. There is a misinterpretation of the implications of the claim that "Kksd74628" has made, because even if what he said is true, still at the end of the day, there are others who aren't the same way. So at best, you could be a God among other Gods and a few bots/NPCs, but never a God who is all alone in existence.
  3. It's not what you think it is. You seem to be lost in the matrix of your own mind, instead of observing its activity from distance.

7 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Holykael

This is problematic at least on three levels:

1. The user "Kksd74628" was probably using a pointer to make a point. The finger is not the moon.
  2. There is a misinterpretation of the implications of the claim that "Kksd74628" has made, because even if what he said is true, still at the end of the day, there are others who aren't the same way. So at best, you could be a God among other Gods and a few bots/NPCs, but never a God who is all alone in existence.
  3. It's not what you think it is. You seem to be lost in the matrix of your own mind, instead of observing its activity from distance.

Everyone is a bot but only a few are honest bots, the rest are naughty bots who like to claim they are real and I'm not conscious enough to put an end to this bot madness. If you watched Leo's deleted solipsism episode you would "understand". God is tricky and is constantly trying to deceive itself

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

If you watched Leo's deleted solipsism episode you would "understand".

So you watched that, and you believed it... well... good luck, but accept a piece of advice: don't believe anything. spirituality is beyond words and concepts, and that was just a bunch of words

Everyone is a bot but only a few are honest bots, the rest are naughty bots who like to claim they are real and I'm not conscious enough to put an end to this bot madness. If you watched Leo's deleted solipsism episode you would "understand". God is tricky and is constantly trying to deceive itself

tumblr_nn1nznruW41s9gsm7o1_r5_500.gif

?

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

"Who's in charge of this fucking place?!"

Oh, right, you are, since you're God.

You're right though... selfishness is ridiculous ;)

This just simply isn't true, none of us have any control over anything, or whatever control we do have is so small its barely anything.

You have these temporary God experiences which are completely meaningless. In your God experience you still have no control, its all an illusion. 

Notice you have 0 improvements in your daily life after all these temporary God realizations. Including your baseline level of conciousness

IF you truly were God or became God, you'd be able to do anythign you wanted, there would be nothing stopping you curing all your personal diseases or having every siddhi created, permenantly raising your baseline level of conciousness etc etc... notice how none of this has even come close to occuring

17 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

It's important to make a distinction between ego and God. Ego is the confused part of God. 

The distinction should only be made if you are trying to reach God realization. But other than that no it shouldn't Its confused because God WANTED to be confused. You can't live as a Human if you are born knowing everything is fake and you are God. You need to trick yourself. It actually makes sense now why God has the stages of ego development and then ultimately God realization. 

The whole point of life is to start off finite....and make your way to infinity. Makes perfect sense when you think about it.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

8 hours ago, Holykael said:

I wish that were true but during an LSD trip I've had a glimpse of how I'm imagining other people and my own brother became a weird puppet during it.

Leo's video just confirmed it. It's based on direct experience, I didn't take it on as a belief and tbh Leo says he is a figment of my imagination in that video and that he is me, can't get more explicit than that. Why would someone ever admit they are an imaginary figment of imagination for someone else. I can't go back to believing that separate people have their own experience. It doesn't even make sense, how would god experience multiple things at the same time, it would turn into an incoherent mess ala Neon Genesis Evangelion ending.

Leo could tell you that you are really just a robot and you could take a psychedelic and that is what you will see. So how do you know anything at all? That TOO would also be in your direct experience. Don't take anything someone says as the truth....you need to really research this. Really sit down and think this through.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, bambi said:

This just simply isn't true, none of us have any control over anything, or whatever control we do have is so small its barely anything.

You have these temporary God experiences which are completely meaningless. In your God experience you still have no control, its all an illusion. 

Notice you have 0 improvements in your daily life after all these temporary God realizations. Including your baseline level of conciousness

IF you truly were God or became God, you'd be able to do anythign you wanted, there would be nothing stopping you curing all your personal diseases or having every siddhi created, permenantly raising your baseline level of conciousness etc etc... notice how none of this has even come close to occuring

If you aren't having improvements in baseline conciousness then that is on YOU. I haven't done drugs my entire life and the first time I took a mushroom and an edible (only 2 times I ever did a nonprescription drug) I had ego death and a kundalini awakening. It rewired my brain, and it gave me a kundalini awakening. So you can only speak for yourself. Besides I truly believe it is based on your intention. I did all that because I sought the truth and how to be more loving, I'm not concerned about it improving my life outside of improving my ability to be more like God.

If you enter into this whole process for egoic reasons...your base consciousness is NOT going to raise just because you did psychedelics. Remember the path to God is releasing attachments. Your awareness raises as your ability to NOT fall for self-delusions increases. Also keeping your diet clear of heavy metals (detoxifying the body) is important as well.

In fact I think detoxifying might be one of the biggest barriers to your baseline consciousness not being high.

Watch this video by Leo.

Aim to be as good as you can and to grow in this area. If a person high in goodness/love/ takes a pschedelic it WILL have a HUGE impact on your baseline consciousness. Now if your body is full of heavy metal toxicity the effect may be short-lived and not as profound. But if you clear away those toxicities YOU WILL see an impact. Its why I plan to undergo such a process to radically increase my baseline consciousness. I ran some tests with diet and Leo isn't wrong your diet does impact your ability to think and see things clearly (clarity) which is important when it comes to living a more conscious life.

You have to REALLY put your skin in the game people, this isn't a habit....it needs to become your life.

Edited by Razard86

45 minutes ago, JoeVolcano said:

@Holykael Consider that you and I are just as much a bot as anyone else. You happen to be looking at the world through Holykael's eyes right now but that doesn't mean Holykael has any kind of privileged position in that world. At least no more or less privileged than all the other bots.

That said, if you knew about the lives that all the other bots are living in this world... damn straight you actually are in a privileged position. Very few of them you'd want to trade places with. Think about it.

That's true. The world is so awful that Im actually incredibly privileged.

On 13/08/2022 at 4:30 PM, Holykael said:

that includes a very limited number of NPCs.

I'm tired of people missing and encouraging obvious schizophrenia. Pisses me off when it's thus blatant and not one person is suggesting mental help. Don't fill the guy's head with further distress.

1 hour ago, JoeVolcano said:

Why are you not willing to entertain it? If anything is off limits in the search for truth, then you're putting a-priori conditions on what you expect to find.

Illuminati, reptilians, NPCs, gangstalking, demons, all hallmarks of schiz.

Some dude posted that a demon was literally living with him, and people are just like "yeah man that sounds right". Not even one person said it sounds like blatant psychosis.

14 hours ago, Brivido said:

The whole problem is that people try to understand solipsism mentally. If you try to do that, it's going to fuck you up. You need to have a direct experience of it, and then it would be revealed as Love and Infinity. Can you think of anything better than discovering that you are every being that has ever existed? The experience of being One with reality is Love.

If you give a negative meaning to the fact that you are Alone and others are imaginary, or any other spiritual teaching, you are still using your ego mind and giving meaning to ideas and concepts. The fact that you are Alone, doesn't mean anything. The whole meaning process is based on the presumption that there is a separate entity that can judge reality, and the truth is that this entity is unreal.

Moreover, the ego needs the idea of another, because without another the ego couldn't exist. The ego is the difference between self and other. It's clear that you don't want to realize solipsism because that would mean the death of you.

Leo can't teach Love and Infinity without mentioning Solipsism, I mean he could do that, but when people would discover it for themselves it's going to fuck them up even more. Stop trying to understand this whole solipsism thing with your mind, and stick some 5-meo-malt up your ass and you will discover Love.

I feel you always write in a pretty grounded and understandable way. I appreciate that. 

here is my thing with it, Leo explains it like “others” are not having an experience, I understand there is no me and God is just the current moment happening, it’s all God. And since God can only have one experience at a time, it doesn’t mean that others are not having experiences, no mystic has ever confirmed this. I get that all is God as one and alone. But if I slap someone in the face there is another consciousness that is feeling the slap. 

3 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Illuminati, reptilians, NPCs, gangstalking, demons, all hallmarks of schiz.

Some dude posted that a demon was literally living with him, and people are just like "yeah man that sounds right". Not even one person said it sounds like blatant psychosis.

I don't know about this particular thread, but I do agree with you that this happens a lot on this forum, where people start getting into strange beliefs that are known to be hallmark symptoms of mental illness and a lot of the people here go along with it in order to come across as open-minded, when what the person needs is a wake-up call that something is off with them mentally.  Letting people know when they are looking like they are going over the edge could save their life, a lot of time on their end, and prevent many tears.

When I was going through a psychotic episode, I posted a lot of weird things, too, and had a lot of very abnormal beliefs that after a year on medication and a lot of self introspection, I was able to manage - but actually going through those symptoms was literal hell and if a person had of been honest with me and told me the truth that it looked like I was going through a mental health crisis, then I would have taken their opinion into consideration, but because a lot of this kind of stuff is accepted - many people who are mentally ill fall under the radar, or worse, they are told they are psychics, or shamans and stuff like this.

If you're going to be open-minded, you have to be open-minded to the possibility that there is a problem presenting itself as well.  So thanks for this.  Good post, honest answer.