Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tudo

Do some sugar babbies fall in love with their sugar daddies?

14 posts in this topic

I'm almost gonna lock this thread because it's such low quality, but I'm going to ask.

What are you hoping to learn by asking this?

hrhrhtewgfegege

6 minutes ago, Roy said:

I'm almost gonna lock this thread because it's such low quality, but I'm going to ask.

What are you hoping to learn by asking this?

I mean, because a guy that I know wants to have a sugar baby in the future, and he thinks she can fall in love with him lol. So I just want to form an opinion if he is just being totally delusional or not.

I wouldn't say " fall in love", more like develop feelings.

Edited by Tudo

If you're going into it where she is relying on you for money, which is what sugar babies are, women who get with guys strictly for having things paid for them, it's going to be hard to keep her around unless you have tons of money to spend on her.  She might love your money, but what will you do if you run out?  She'll look for the next best guy who can fill her pockets.  It's not her fault, that's just how women like this are, but expecting them to actually love you for who you are is most likely not going to happen.  But never say never.  I guess my question would be, do you think you can only attract a nice woman if you offer her a lot of money, or is this just something that you find appealing?  And why so, why does giving a woman more than she deserves in your hard earned money something that appeals to you?

I think people can develope feelings in nearly any circumstance.

But starting a relationship just because money is involved... sucks. That's very materialistic and soul draining, but hey people value money more than anything these days.

30 minutes ago, Loba said:

If you're going into it where she is relying on you for money, which is what sugar babies are, women who get with guys strictly for having things paid for them, it's going to be hard to keep her around unless you have tons of money to spend on her.  She might love your money, but what will you do if you run out?  She'll look for the next best guy who can fill her pockets.  It's not her fault, that's just how women like this are, but expecting them to actually love you for who you are is most likely not going to happen.  But never say never.  I guess my question would be, do you think you can only attract a nice woman if you offer her a lot of money, or is this just something that you find appealing?  And why so, why does giving a woman more than she deserves in your hard earned money something that appeals to you?

I know women that are with ugly men just because they are rich or something. I know a woman that is with a guy just because he studied at a top-ranked American university. This woman would never give this guy a chance if he didn't have status and money. And she lost her virginity to this guy.

What is the difference between this woman to a gold digger/ sugar baby?

Tbh, I just can't see it. 

The big truth is that most women fall in love because they think the guy can provide something for them. This is just their biological imperative.

And I don't like and watch red pill content by the way.

Really, I can't see a lot of difference between this girl and a sugar baby.

Edited by Tudo

12 minutes ago, Tudo said:

I know women that are with ugly men just because they are rich or something. I know a woman that is with a guy just because he studied at a top-ranked American university. This woman would never give this guy a chance if he didn't have status and money. And she lost her virginity to this guy.

The big truth is that most women fall in love because they think the guy can provide something for them. This is just their biological imperative.

Yeah but it is a bit of a human nature isn't it.

How many women would give the time of day to a tramp/hobo on the street? even if he had the best pickup game. I know there was one guy on youtube who did it, but tbh he was doing a very good job hiding it (would shave/clean up in girls homes or gym and use toiletries for free somehow, and wear a clean shirt/jeans.

How many of you guys would give a hobo girl a chance? You know the one with missing teeth and grimey hair :D

7 minutes ago, illusory said:

Yeah but it is a bit of a human nature isn't it.

How many women would give the time of day to a tramp/hobo on the street? even if he had the best pickup game. I know there was one guy on youtube who did it, but tbh he was doing a very good job hiding it (would shave/clean up in girls homes or gym and use toiletries for free somehow, and wear a clean shirt/jeans.

How many of you guys would give a hobo girl a chance? You know the one with missing teeth and grimey hair :D

I know, and I agree. And that's one of the reasons why I don't judge and do shaming on sugar babies and sugar daddies/mommies.

And that's why too one of the reasons why I would seriously consider having a sugar baby if I was really rich.

I wouldn't care about giving money, expensive gifts, and stuff to a woman that I find really attractive.

Like sweet cute/ hot young Korean woman lol :x

Edited by Tudo

36 minutes ago, Tudo said:

I mean, I'm not shaming you for it, if this is what you want to do that's fine, I just think you'll be less likely to find true love if she is in it for your money and not for who you are as a person and I think that people deserve to find love for who they are and not just what they can provide.

I had a dream about being a sugar baby last night, actually.  I was living in a house with a rich older fat dude and in this dream I was in my early 20's and I remember putting on a lot of makeup in the mirror and getting ready to have sex with him and I felt really gross.  He was like a mafia boss or something, the house looked like it came from the 1920's.  Anyways, when I woke up I felt really grossed out and confused by the dream.

I think women that get with men just because they are rich, if there isn't an attraction to the guy, that they have to override a lot of their natural instincts.  We do like providers, but if there isn't an emotional component to it, then we won't fall in love.  We get kind of grossed out and sex becomes mechanical.  Think Melania and Trump, there's no way she is actually attracted to that man, and she probably has had to really overcome a lot of disgust to be with him.

What if you got with a girl and did not let her know that you had a lot of money and allowed her to get to know you for who you are, love you for who you are, and 'then' treated her like a sugar baby after she falls in love?  Then she wouldn't be reliant or expectant on your money, and the money would just be the icing on the cake?  You can do both, but you just need to hold out on giving her things.

I don't know, I'm kind of limited in this area, as I have never been or felt the need to be a sugar baby.

10 minutes ago, Loba said:

I had a dream about being a sugar baby last night, actually.  I was living in a house with a rich older fat dude and in this dream I was in my early 20's and I remember putting on a lot of makeup in the mirror and getting ready to have sex with him and I felt really gross.  He was like a mafia boss or something, the house looked like it came from the 1920's.  Anyways, when I woke up I felt really grossed out and confused by the dream.

Very interesting dream.

10 minutes ago, Loba said:

Think Melania and Trump, there's no way she is actually attracted to that man, and she probably has had to really overcome a lot of disgust to be with him.

Yes, probably.

Edited by Tudo

9 hours ago, Tudo said:

Like sweet cute/ hot young Korean woman lol :x

The amount of Asian fever I see these days is insane.

At least stop being vocal about it. Every asian girl i dated is hard screening me to see if i have an asian fetish. and I wonder WHY? I dont get that from any other ethnicity.

Edited by illusory

1 hour ago, illusory said:

The amount of Asian fever I see these days is insane.

At least stop being vocal about it. Every asian girl i dated is hard screening me to see if i have an asian fetish. and I wonder WHY? I dont get that from any other ethnicity.

Yes, I´m never vocal about it in real life. Just here because it's a forum.

Edited by Tudo

young and hot is amenable to rich with status, is a tale as old as time

the young has lived 1/4 of their life and sacrifices 1/4 ... the rich has lived 3/4 and enjoys the last 1/4

the young has a pampered carefree second 1/4 and the opportunity of inheriting all the loot, in order to really enjoy their second 1/2

it is win win win