Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlessedLion

How To Be Strategic About Creating A Loving Trio Relationship

6 posts in this topic

I just re listened to the old video of being a strategic mother fucker and came to write my top 3 goals in life  

1. Enlightenment 

2. Life Purpose

3. Tantric Trio

I have strategies for the top 2 but the 3rd is tough. What would be a strategy to create a loving relationship with 3 people, myself and 2 women. I don’t want to do this for validation or to feel like a badass, I actually think it could be a good balance of energy and is a legit goal I am inspiring towards. So please no judgements, legit help only. It’s so uncommon though, I was thinking to research poly communities and read some books on poly relationships. Any advice? 

42 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

I don’t want to do this for validation or to feel like a badass, I actually think it could be a good balance of energy

Lmao

Edited by something_else

Maybe explore some subreddits and see if you can find resources in their wiki sections.

I don't know much about poly relationships personally

That said, I imagine having/ developing a secure attachment style would be key

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@Ulax yes that and I would also suppose the intention for doing it

thanks for feedback

This is my take on poly:

You can't force any aspects of it (meaning, create opportunities but let the others decide on participation, not only whether they want that, but how it fleshes out, and can take a lot of communication).

Be willing to let go of it and/or console if you sense someone is going to/is getting hurt.

By trio, if you mean the others can't date other people if they wanted then it's not truly balanced/ethical, only if it happened voluntarily and changes to the structure are respected. This includes your own evolution which may change your idea of what you want.

More likely to work if all are acting from a place of selflessness (which you have to do both yourself and find others similar).

More likely to work if everyone involved are more independent leaning and not acting from a place of neediness. And this independence/sovereignty is respected.

More likely to work with SD Tier 2 folks.

Might work if you got an abundance of unconditional love and not attached to outcome or what it gives you.

Basically, don't get too attached to the idea and embrace what is because humanity is not that developed (and probably yourself too), that's not to say it can't ever happen or a less ideal form of it. Experiment and find out.

A poly structure actually demands you to grow fast (and towards more independence) if you really want to maintain this way of relating. 

The real kicker is the more you grow (while thinking about relationship structures) the less you need anything or relationships or things to be a certain way so we're coming back full circle ;).

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。