Tyler Robinson

Fixing an Emo girl,childhood trauma, daddy issues,relationships for troubled people

41 posts in this topic

On 8/12/2022 at 2:39 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

Well let's just say there's not much abundance in this perspective because you are very fixated on what you're losing. On the other hand people who are deeply Empathetic and generous and abundant, big hearted ones won't mind spending a chunk of time to see their partner healed. For them it would be worth it. Nothing wrong with your perspective though. But also nothing wrong with devoting ones time and effort to pull someone out of their misery. It's an act of deep love and compassion. 

I can see the appeal of doing that. Personally, I have enjoyed leading women and teaching them in a sense. I am sure it would be enjoyable to have something to work on with a spouse. At a certain limit though, I think it is just too much anymore. I would much rather put out work into the world that helps people heal versus fixing a heavily damaged spouse. 

I have noticed that not much women (and men) are really aware that this kinds of work even exists. So am sure to some degree, I would be leading and helping my future partner grow.