Yali

shaman Octavio drowns, kicks, shoves, yells at and insults clients during ceremony

44 posts in this topic

How crazy is this?

5 MEO DMT shaman Octavio Rettig nearly drowns a client during ceremony

In another ceremony, he kicks, shoves, chases, yells at and insults his "piece of shit" client. He administers six doses of 5-MeO in 30 minutes then has his client do pushups. 

WTF? And this guy is pretty popular to! O.o

Edited by Yali

Yes, his malpractice is now well know in the community. He was one of the first big names of medicine facilitators. He has killed people. People should look elsewhere if they want a good facilitator. 

Rak Razam and Martin Ball have a good convo recently on the Entheogenic Podcast speaking about Martins new book on stories from facilitators.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Yali you dont understand. Heroin addicts who are Red need this punishment. He tries to crush the ego

@OBEler That’s what 5meo does!!! The other stuff it stupidity 

◭"89"

Simply horrifying. It's not even like he tells people what he is going to do. Imagine being relatively new to the psychedelic scene, giving your complete trust to this guy to watch over you and manage your trip, and he proceeds to forcibly drown you. As mentioned above he's literally killed people. Jesus christ.

the worst thing is the water in the throat. why would he do that? don't judge too quickly, but that attitude, that look... he looks like a sadistic psychopath, there is not a hint of love in him, only superiority and contempt for others.

@Thought Art then you dont know how strong the ego can be on a Heroin addict. Even 5 meo will not be enough to crush it. 

@OBEler Maybe, but leaving someone drowning, gagging, name calling etc what has that to do with ego death? It’s foolishness. That isn’t going to cure a Herron addict. He also has actually killed people. 

“wow, I’m so glad you drowned and kicked nearly killing me” lol

5meo is powerful enough. You may need a more full healing plan. Show me one piece of evidence octavios methods kill the ego better than just a safe environment for week long 5meo meditation retreat that respects people.

◭"89"

I don't know we don't really know the context and why he does it that way.

Also, I think this guy Adeptus Psychonautica cherry picks way too much on his videos.

Maybe I would like to know what Martin W Ball and others have to say.

We've seen it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

When I came across that dude I thought that he was a genuine, conscious, and wise dude. But I guess when you take up on the role of "shaman" things will get to your head. Really being a shaman is an enormous responsibility, and when you're shamen for damaged drug addicts this increases the risk and responsibility a hundredfold. Shamans should do background checks and reject unstable and immature people but of course that is not his mission.  

If you're unstable or immature you're better of doing more frequent but "gentle" therapy sessions with small to moderate doses of lsd/shrooms/dmt rather than a full dose of 5meo.

Also, I followed that guy on Facebook and saw a post of his praising Qadaffi. Pretty weird and fucked up.

Octavio is working with hard core drug addicts which may explain some of his methods.  Shamen put healing above safety and comfort.  I wonder how many of those clients were previously participating in “safe” and ineffective programs leaving them slowly dying.   He also uses large release doses which affects the dynamics of the ceremony.  Practitioner who criticize him may not be using full-release doses.

I don’t fully understand his use of water.  I find that the medicine takes control of the breathing process and one should be left alone to breath naturally.  Although some may have allergic reactions and need assistance with breathing.  

I first learned about Bufo when I lived in Mexico.  My general doctor hooked me up with my first guide.  My current guide takes the Bufo with me and guide’s me with her pure energy and no physical interference.  She has guided police officers and veterans of the Iraq war without use of physical coercion.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@Jodistrict he dose the water Trick maybe to prevent a Person from trauma.  Because you are focused on a physical problem, I dont know.

You need to see this in context and he treats every Person different so he knows who need this and others dont

@OBEler Seems like you don’t know 

◭"89"

@Thought Art we dont know because we are no 5 meo dmt shamans who cure mexican Heroin addicts. 

Let him do his Business. As long as he doesnt rape women or kill people intentionally we dont know whats right or wrong with his style. 

@Thought Art @Thought Art

25 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Thought Art we dont know because we are no 5 meo dmt shamans who cure mexican Heroin addicts. 

Let him do his Business. As long as he doesnt rape women or kill people intentionally we dont know whats right or wrong with his style. 

LMAO actually he does rape women. And people have died. Where is this heroin addict thing even coming from. Obviously not everyone who participates in his "ceremonies" are heroin addicts, which by definition blows whatever ridiculous point you're trying to make out of the water. You don't know what's "wrong with his style"? You don't understand why literally drowning people, without even telling them what they're getting into and taking complete advantage of an utterly defenseless person, is a problem? What is wrong with YOU lol. Why don't you do literally two seconds of research on something before talking about it: https://entheonation.com/blog/death-fraud-octavio-rettig-gerry-sandoval/

Edited by thepixelmonk

@OBEler it’s funny he has been accused of rape and murder/ or killing his clients through his neglectful practice.

I have studied 5meo pretty extensively at this point. I can’t fucking see any reason beyond administering the medicine in a safe respectful environment. I’m open to new ideas. 

5meo state is so beautiful, peaceful and amazing I don’t get why he does it?!

Rak Razam is one of Octavios students who does not agree with his practices and promotes what I am saying here. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

20 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Lol what the fuck, posts like this just completely make me lose faith in the median human intelligence. How are you even on this forum

That's horrible, my heart goes out to his victims.  Imagine thinking you're in safe hands, that someone is going to help you get through something and you're feeling excited about learning secrets to the universe and making great leaps in your life only to have some charlatan take your life away from you?  And especially while completely high out of your mind, the terror that his victims went through and it seems like they didn't even get any justice for it - he is still practicing isn't he?

@bambi chill Bambs… there’s a level of not knowing which is always healthy and like, he doesn’t know which is fine. 

◭"89"