Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JevinR

Selling All Life Purpose Books - Will Pay For Shipping

1 post in this topic

I am completely done with all the life purpose books and I can say with relief that they were some of the most precious and awe aspiring books I have ever read! I am selling all 20 life purpose books and will pay for shipping (International and Beyond!) 

(Note: The majority of the books are in Hardcover)

I even added free bonuses that are quite fascinating such as :

• Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad 

Rich Dad Poor Dad is a 1997 book written by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter. It advocates the importance of financial independence and building wealth through investing, real estate investing. Become financially literate and claim your complete financial freedom with this step-by-step guide!!

pp.jpg

• Tim Ferris' The 4 Hour Work-week

The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich is a self-help book by Timothy Ferriss, an American writer, educational activist, and entrepreneur.

ddd.jpg

• Eckhart Tolle's the Power of Now

The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment is a book by Eckhart Tolle. The book is intended to be a guide for day-to-day living and stresses the importance of living in the present moment and avoiding thoughts of the past or future.

fttv.jpg

lll.jpg

gugu.jpg

20170207_202608.jpg

A $2,200 USD + tax value for only the low price of $800 USD  ( Tax free, no shipping!!)

Tom Gallup's Strength Finder 2.0 Codes will be forwarded via e-mail

For further inquiries, contact me via g-mail at tyyihfjcny@gmail.com