Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mr_engineer

Youtube channel 'Hamza'.

16 posts in this topic

I really recommend this channel for guys who rely more on 'social circle' to get laid than 'pick-up'. Leo is more of a pick-up guy, this Hamza guy is more of a social-circle guy. (That's 5 times I used the word 'guy' lol. That makes it 6). 

https://www.youtube.com/c/Hamza97

@KH2 Yeah, but he's not a big fan of 'cold-approach'. He built his own friend-circle from the ground-up in his second year university. And, the club-thing is how guys in their late teens/early twenties socialize! That's the age-group that clubs target. 

careful with the bro. with all respect he's on a major ego trip carousel right now, hopefully he lands without any harm done

His advice for social circle isn't great, he just says self help cliches. I guess its ok for beginners.

Just another clear case of someone having too much influence and too much voice when he's got a lot of work to do himself.

He's very lucky to have made it on youtube as far as I'm concerned, he also spammed andrew kirby's forums/reddit and talk trash about him, which was uncalled for, then apologised but continued to be some sort of troll persona.

His ex gf in one of his videos also said "the bad times were really bad" (with their relationship).

Just going to say there is literally way better teachers in every field than what hamza teaches but he's catering to similar minded people i guess. Redpill and Adonis BS.

Edited by illusory

A limit of this guy's teachings - He has no clue about how to make a romantic-relationship work. 

He is really amazing and legit when it comes to teaching about masculinity and self-improvement. And his dating-advice is 100% ethical, his advice on making male friendships work is 100% ethical. He's just limited in the context of romantic-relationship. That's it. 

Of all the people you could mention, you had to go with this guy lool ...

And what is it with this pattern of finding cringe meme cliché youtubers just to put Leo down lol. 

"This guy is so much better than Leo ect.."

I think Leo's how to get laid series was excellent. 

However, social circle game is a legit thing but Hamza is the last person I'd go looking for advice on it, the gold is usually hidden within people with less subscribers or that you meet in real life, Hamza is just a fucking meme. 

@Optimized Life The issue is that Leo doesn't talk about social-circle. And pick-up is just too hard unnecessarily. Thousands of approaches?! Seriously?! Do it if you're up for it, I'm not. I have more important things to do with my life than spend thousands of hours chasing vagina, as Leo said in his video critiquing pick-up. 

If you want to do cold-approach, Leo's advice might work for you. I don't know, cuz I just don't want to do it. 

My point with Hamza is that he genuinely understands the issue of social responsibility. It's not your stereotypical alpha-male stuff, it is genuine advice on how to have friends in your life. 

On 14/08/2022 at 4:07 PM, Optimized Life said:

Hamza is just a fucking meme. 

This comment wasn't fair & actually he does have some good videos so I'ld like to take back my judgements of the guy. 

Actually I like him overall no one is perfect I am no better. 

Belated comment but I am clearing up my karma. 

I judge no one no more. 

Edited by Optimized Life

On 14/08/2022 at 9:02 PM, KH2 said:

I find it ironic that picking up chicks in clubs is supposed to be a level one stuff, and that we all know we will never find a stable girl that is well suited for us, and you are compatible with in club enviroment - basically, we'll never be in a serious relationship if we only pursued this path.

And yet, Leo basically keeps practicing level one shit for more than half a decade now?

I understand that level one shit is necessary and personally I'm still there, but shouldn't be the ultimate goal to go from breadth to depth? From shallowness to meaning? I don't want to keep going to clubs to chase bitches 10 years from now, I want to be with someone I love, and have something meaningfull.

Idk, just find it funny that people criticize Hamza's "social circle game", when Leo pretty much has no leg to stand on in this department, as he's got nothing stable himself?

It's weird to critiize anyone's choice of game, this is a personal choice & taste. I don't like judging people in general any more tbh

I don't care how other people chose to approach their dating life, I couldn't care less if people judge mine. 

My dating life is that I want complete abundance & I want multiple deep partners including some variety on the side. All these deep partners will be deeply & exclusively commited to me, with exception to threesomes with other women. I want at least 2 deep super hot girlfriends going simultaneously & I will settle for nothing less. I commit to building my game & charisma every day until I get there, no matter how long it takes.

You can hate my choice but I couldn't care less, I couldn't care less about comitting to 1 woman, but I do care about deep intimicy whilst maintianing the benefits of variety. 

From my pov traditional dating is too limited & boring but who am I to judg others. 

Edited by Optimized Life

I've been checking out Hamza recently and generally I've been impressed. He's not perfect, but I would recommend him to someone like a younger cousin or something just looking to get into self-help and more interested in lifting than spirituality.

If you watch long enough you'll start to notice some red flags and contradictions in what he preaches. Also he hasn't been at this long, seems like he basically turned his life around from being a weed-smoking dropout during Covid so he's not the most experienced. But his message is overall good and helpful for young men.

Specifically only young men. If you see any of his interviews or meetups with viewers, it's literally all like 13 year olds. Which is fine, it looks like a lot of kids are using his content to find purpose and meaning in their life. But I hope something weird doesn't come out of it also.

I'd listen to Andrew Tate or Uberboyo every day of the week over this wannabe.

This is really peak shallowness. Tate was at least teaching you some virtues, but this guy is just a fucking dork. There is a point at which all this confidence and Machiavellianism starts to become unattractive and is really rather pathetic.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

10 hours ago, Nilsi said:

I'd listen to Andrew Tate or Uberboyo every day of the week over this wannabe.

This is really peak shallowness. Tate was at least teaching you some virtues, but this guy is just a fucking dork. There is a point at which all this confidence and Machiavellianism starts to become unattractive and is really rather pathetic.

@Nilsi Just out of curiosity (I don’t really follow Hamza btw), what makes you think of him like that?

Don't wait for things to get better. Take proactive action.

On 8/14/2022 at 0:01 PM, mr_engineer said:

@Optimized Life The issue is that Leo doesn't talk about social-circle. And pick-up is just too hard unnecessarily. Thousands of approaches?! Seriously?! Do it if you're up for it, I'm not. I have more important things to do with my life than spend thousands of hours chasing vagina, as Leo said in his video critiquing pick-up. 

It's not thousands of hours chasing vagina - it's thousands of hours developing yourself as a person. The amount of personal growth you can get from pickup is insane.

you are not cool, unlike Adonisssssssssssss

cringe