Someone here

I'm slipping into incel mentality

125 posts in this topic

On 8/20/2022 at 9:26 PM, Emotionalmosquito said:

Anyone whose at least equal to me in attractiveness

If you're having trouble picking someone up "at least equal in attractiveness" you're likely over rating your attractiveness

"Not fat or a bitch" nicer women are easier to get so I don't see how that would be a problem.

when a girl likes you, gives you attention, etc. it fires off dopamine. And you dont get that fix and get all strung out. Its just chemicals bro. Stop being so dramatic about all at' shit b 

On 8/22/2022 at 8:35 AM, Devin said:

you're likely over rating your attractiveness

Both my mom and dad were smoking hot in their 20s. So you would think I’d have no problem with 8 or 9s. Instead I ended with the worst facial side angle possible. I know how to play in my rank though that doesn’t stop me from shooting higher sometimes.

On 8/22/2022 at 8:35 AM, Devin said:

nicer women are easier to get so I don't see how that would be a problem.

Not really in my experience. A friendly girl will reject you more politely than a toxie. Both feel about the same when it comes to hook ups or dates.

On 8/16/2022 at 9:12 AM, Emotionalmosquito said:

To all the people telling him to focus on himself and his life first: refer to

Beautiful post OP. I don’t think any other post on here has resonated more deeply. Especially:

On 8/10/2022 at 3:53 PM, Someone here said:

I cant be anywhere near girls because anything i do is considered "creepy". every other guy is fine but im a "creep" just because the way i come off. ive never harassed anyone i just exist and that a problem. everyone subconsciously wants me to hang myself in the woods and not exist. I'm beginning to get paranoid about

Mosquito said

This has been a recurring theme for most of my life even though I’m trying my best. It’s like you can’t even feel safe trying anymore. It has given me dreams where I’ll be having a good time with a new group I just met only to be met by managers or cops telling me to exit. I made a thread about an injustice at a bar about a year ago and one of the only people that said it wasn’t all my fault was one of the mods.

I feel like I’ve tried just about everything and I’m running out of options.

Earlier you said this

This latest post of yours doesn't seem to gybe with this one to me. I recommend you see someone for therapy.