Espaim

I'm entering Stage Yellow and Spiral Dynamics is awesome

29 posts in this topic

STEM fields ain't even a science, it's a very long school till getting a PhD. And even past PhD in some fields. Just to catch up and understand the current paradigm, because it has gotten so big.

So yeah, it's way easier to find bad scientists in soft sciences because many people there are actual scientists, people who craft there own theories and methodologies. There's a multitude of conflicting paradigms still because most soft sciences are new inventions.

So STEM might seem more grounded because most students in those fields consume textbooks till very late.

5 hours ago, Epikur said:

You might be judged and cancelled if you are cool with it you are tier 2

The first time it happened it bothered me cause I was heavily moralized by Green people, but now I'm fine with it. Looking back, it was funny cause they didn't know exactly what to criticize(cause I already integrated many Green values).

As I said, I understand why they do it, so now I just shrug it off.

Edited by Espaim

5 hours ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Be careful not to fall too much into the trap of Stage Yellow relativity that you become ineffective yourself.

Ok. Gonna keep that in mind

@Espaim Do you find your emotional state aligns with your yellow intellectual beliefs?

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

1 hour ago, Ulax said:

@Espaim Do you find your emotional state aligns with your yellow intellectual beliefs?

Sorry. I didn't get the meaning of what you asked. Are you asking if I get triggered easily? Offended often? If I have anger towards "enemies" and "evil"?

I'm emotionally stable most of the time. And I had several people tell me I'm very calm and patient.

Edited by Espaim

3 minutes ago, Espaim said:

Sorry. I didn't get the meaning of what you asked. Are you asking if I get triggered easily? Offended often? If I have anger towards "enemies" and "evil"?

I'm emotionally stable most of the time. And I had several people tell me I'm very calm and patient.

@Espaim Ye sort of asking about triggering. Or like how you react emotionally when you feel people overstep your boundaries.

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

41 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Espaim Ye sort of asking about triggering. Or like how you react emotionally when you feel people overstep your boundaries.

Situations like these are rare. I treat people kindly mostly and act non-judgmental, but I'm not a doormat. More like assertiveness. I am rarely passive-aggressive.

I have had several times were I told people right away I didn't like what happened and try to solve it as fast as possible so both parties don't hold grudges. I also read the non-violent communication book and it's on the back of my mind to solve these kinds of situations. Nevertheless, experience is king.

On the internet I couldn't care less though. Too many toxic people to bother with wasting energy to be kind so I just ignore or block them. No personal attacks

Edited by Espaim

@Espaim Nice

Be-Do-Have