Bacher

5 MeO quick report+question.

8 posts in this topic

So I tried the plugging method for the first time in my life, started with around 15 mg and experienced some really interesting experience where my thoughts got a lot clearer. It's like I was watching concsiousness for the first time in very long time and could understand every detail at such amazing depth. I saw the interconnectedness of all and felt this powerful vibration that I love to call it God working through me, solving daily life puzzles. The day after I tried a dosage that looked like 30 mg but oh man... I wasn't ready at all for that one. Just few secondes later I felt this nausea and my heart staryed beating like it was about to explode. I soon realized that I was about to die and feared that I took a little bit too much. My body vibrated so fast that I literally left the human realm and entered absolute reality where I had to feel all of the scariest emotions that really exist. It was like a purification of everything "bad" that I have done in my life as I could feel this nasty energy wanting to come out of my skin and stomach through puking. I had to go through the worst that a human can possibly experience to feel inifinite love. I really prayed to survive and I think I stopped the death process by fighting mentally too hard. Anyways I did experience great levels of awarness afterwards that made me become aware of how careless I have been in my relationships and my health. I really felt dissapointed but also very happy that I grasped it. It's all love and the lack of it is the result of our misery. The only way to become really succeful in life is by connecting to that divine source. So much wisdom and knowledge is hidden by the amnesia we go through in our daily life and that's why spiritual work us so important. There is a lot of bullshit preventing us from reaching our truest selves which is of course GOD like.

Anyways back to the question. I know that I didn't go all the way but I want to know, what dosages are safe before it gets too much. I know that with DMT it's almost impossible to go wrong as people have done up to 200 mg but with 5 MeO, I have heard it's a different story. Does anyone have this kind of knowledge as I can't find anything on this except of 25 mg+ for heavy territory. Thanks.

Edited by Bacher

2 hours ago, Bacher said:

started with around 15 mg and experienced some really interesting experience where my thoughts got a lot clearer. It's like I was watching concsiousness for the first time in very long time and could understand every detail at such amazing depth. I saw the interconnectedness of all and felt this powerful vibration that I love to call it God working through me, solving daily life puzzles.

Interesting. Thank you for sharing. Can you share anymore details from this trip or the second one? 

15 mg to 30 mg is a huge increase. I would suggest trying 20 mg. 

@Bacher you don't want to dissolve and disappear. then you resist and things can get extremely unpleasant. As much as you consciously accept that whatever happens, unconsciously your ego says: no way. this is the last thing i want. the sensations could be horrible.

For me it has been extremely difficult, I have chosen to vape because if it gets bad at least it lasts a little. I have completely overcome that fear. I can vape a high quantity and there is no resistance , I wish that the dissolution and the opening take place, since it is something mystical, magical and wonderful beyond any description. Now I'm going to start with the roas that last longer, because vaping is too short, it really seems like it's just an instant. It is something incredible, indescribable. you are no longer you, you have expanded to infinity, an unlimited emptiness, and all that emptiness is total joy, total love, what you always were,  erything you ever wanted. and with an instant your understanding of reality changes. your heart is open, and love flows.

Nothing compares to that. so I recommend that you go little by little, because it is a very serious matter that will change your life

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall wow, very inspiring! 

What would be a good approach for a beginner to go to God without freaking out of fear? 

Plugging or vaping or other ROA? 

Edited by OBEler

8 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Breakingthewall wow, very inspiring! 

What would be a good approach for a beginner to go to God without freaking out of fear? 

Plugging or vaping or other ROA? 

For me it was better to vaporize because it lasts less, but maybe I was too cowardly and plugged in it would have been faster to end the fear, although I don't think so. To the beginner (if he has fear inside him, like me) I would say, forget about God and that, you do this to see your fear. don't worry about all the horrible feelings and that, it's just your ego resisting. don't procrastinate and move on. in the end you get used to fear and at a given moment you see it as total stupidity, an obvious trick.

@Breakingthewall I plug 5 meo and this fear for me is like you did something really wrong. Cold shower, Extreme heart beating. Music cannot help here because it feels so off. Lasts over 20 minutes

I just concentrate on breath because concentration on my thoughts makes this worse. 

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler

try vaping, it lasts a short time and you can do it several times in a row . At the end you will get used to it

You cannot rely on any numerical dose anyone gives you.

You just have to test what doses feel right for you.

You first dose was too low and your second dose was too high. So somewhere in between is your ideal dose.

As you cope with and process all your personal psychological baggage and fear, you will be able to handle larger doses and trip deeper without freaking out. For now, since you've just started, keep your doses moderate because you have a lot of baggage to process yet.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.