eTorro

Trump says FBI agents raided his Mar-a-Lago home in Florida

82 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You have a very unique way of using words that I find very intriguing. I tip my hat to you.

As a non-native English speaker learning around my way with the language I find that compliment and appraisal of yours very dear to my heart. Thank you very much for those kind and encouraging words ??

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

1 hour ago, Scholar said:

Do it! If it's a catastrophic failure you can always reunite the wise one's with the rest of the herd. :D

Oh no, no, no.

NO!

I would hate to deprive you of the delicious luxury of suffering the ignorance of fools as I have for my entire career. ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Fleetinglife said:

How did Jordan Peterson deepen his voice? 

Did he have some kind of a surgery or did he just work at it? 

This is a dramatic difference. 

14 hours ago, Scholar said:

Maybe we need a secret subsection of the forum where only the wise get invited to, where the adults can discuss things like adults? Would be kind of cool, even if it might cause some undesirable dynamics.

I hate to break it to you, but the forum already acts this way for the internet as a whole. This is the best that society has to offer at this time. It's either this or YouTube comments xDxDxD

The subsection of extremely well-rounded people you're looking for is very hard to find. Eg. You could find a bunch of mensa nerds to agree with you on most other things, but then they'd largely reject all the spiritual stuff.

Go try to talk to an average person in a doctor's waiting room or the grocery store checkout, forget about it.

Chris Langan is 1 in a million (world's highest IQ, has his own theory of everything) and even his Wikipedia page accuses him of supporting 9/11 conspiracy theories and making thinly-veiled antisemitic dog whistles. Everybody has their weaknesses. Even he probably wouldn't make it into your secret group ;)

2 hours ago, Yarco said:

I hate to break it to you, but the forum already acts this way for the internet as a whole. This is the best that society has to offer at this time. It's either this or YouTube comments xDxDxD

The subsection of extremely well-rounded people you're looking for is very hard to find. Eg. You could find a bunch of mensa nerds to agree with you on most other things, but then they'd largely reject all the spiritual stuff.

Go try to talk to an average person in a doctor's waiting room or the grocery store checkout, forget about it.

Chris Langan is 1 in a million (world's highest IQ, has his own theory of everything) and even his Wikipedia page accuses him of supporting 9/11 conspiracy theories and making thinly-veiled antisemitic dog whistles. Everybody has their weaknesses. Even he probably wouldn't make it into your secret group ;)

Even worse a secret group is just judgment anyway. Unless the group is dedicated to building or developing something. But if its just to talk its just some biased group with some sketchy parameters. If all we talk about is infinity and inclusion and learning to love unconditionally...then that would just be a straight hypocrisy.

Also echo chambers....are just a waste of time so yeah we need the crazy people to know when we have gone to far, and as points of inspiration as well. Otherwise we are just stagnant robots.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Last time I checked, God values diversity,  low consciousness and high consciousness.  Most of the 'crazies' are simply those who value transparency, vulnerability and honesty and freedom of expression, all high consciousness values.  Wisdom around here looks like NTs congratulating themselves on their NT- ness.  NTness that cares about spirituality that is and knows all the lingo off by heart.  

???????

On 8/9/2022 at 7:12 AM, DocWatts said:

Former presidents arent supposed to be above the law.

Raiding a house to gather evidence for an investigation of someone who committed treason against the United States by orchestrating an attempted coup is an appropriate use of the FBI, despite what Trump's cult would have you believe.

*** Apparently what the FBI is searching for are classified national security documents that Trump wasn't supposed to have with him when he left office, and that are illegal for him to be in personal possession of.

if he has nothing to hide then there is no reason to be up in arms..   I agree with @DocWatts this is perfectly fine for the FBI to do.  Raidsa are conducted all of the time - its just that becuase its Trump the republicans are up in arms.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Sometimes Revolution is what is needed. America has been headed in that direction for awhile.

Isn't it already kind of taking place just in slow motion?

@Inliytened1

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

if he has nothing to hide then there is no reason to be up in arms..   I agree with @DocWatts this is perfectly fine for the FBI to do.  Raidsa are conducted all of the time - its just that becuase its Trump the republicans are up in arms.   

To be clear, while I'm right leaning, and am conservative, I'm don't disagree completely with an FBI raid, provided so many factors makes sense for a raid to be made.

I'm just saying, from a strategic, manipulative point of view, this is a bit of a high risk move. Why? Because what do you look like, if you haven't found any incriminating evidence of classified documents being stolen by Trump? You either look desperate, or stupid, or you already knew about this theft, but didn't signal it earlier, but now you signal to the FBI there's stolen classified documents. So, it looks suspicious to me, and now you gotta come up with a convincing cover story to explain that decision.

Best case scenario, you find something incriminating. Fantastic, now what do you look like, especially to the roughly 40-45% of American people who lean a bit right, and smaller percentages who lean more strongly there from the polarization? I know that Bidan and his administration is trying to send a clear message to those of the right in general, but I don't know if this is the right one. It seems it's just gonna antagonize way people who're somewhere in the moderate political position, with some left leaning or right moderates, to be even more leaning to either left or right. It just is like the shrinking middle class, that you're either be more lower class or upper class. 

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Inliytened1

To be clear, while I'm right leaning, and am conservative, I'm don't disagree completely with an FBI raid, provided so many factors makes sense for a raid to be made.

I'm just saying, from a strategic, manipulative point of view, this is a bit of a high risk move. Why? Because what do you look like, if you haven't found any incriminating evidence of classified documents being stolen by Trump? You either look desperate, or stupid, or you already knew about this theft, but didn't signal it earlier, but now you signal to the FBI there's stolen classified documents. So, it looks suspicious to me, and now you gotta come up with a convincing cover story to explain that decision.

Best case scenario, you find something incriminating. Fantastic, now what do you look like, especially to the roughly 40-45% of American people who lean a bit right, and smaller percentages who lean more strongly there from the polarization? I know that Bidan and his administration is trying to send a clear message to those of the right in general, but I don't know if this is the right one. It seems it's just gonna antagonize way people who're somewhere in the moderate political position, with some left leaning or right moderates, to be even more leaning to either left or right. It just is like the shrinking middle class, that you're either be more lower class or upper class. 

Andrew Yang also made many of these same points, and apologies for being blunt but it's a bad political take.

Anyone who would frame this as a politicalization of the FBI is almost certainly already immersed within a far-right echo chamber. (Not to mention that the head of the FBI who signed off on this was appointed by Trump).

Similiar to how if you believe that the 2020 election was stolen or that Jan 6 was a false flag carried out by antifa you're certainly not a centrist or even a "moderate" conservative. 

Not investigating federal crimes and breaches of national security out of concern for the sensibilities of a radicalized political faction within the country sets a terrible precedent that having a radicalized political base places you above the law.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

The stupidity continues:

@Leo Gura what are your standards for who should be considered an adult? How would they need to think and behave? What is maturity? 

I think 18 years old is just an older child. Age is a poor way to determine adulthood.

This may be a lot more serious than previously expected

Apparently some of the items the FBI were searching for are nuclear documents. 

https://youtu.be/_OvD7GbYbp8

Edited by abundance

Being an idiot attempting to overthrow democracy is one thing and should end in a prison sentence in any halfway sane country. But stealing classified documents about weapons that can cause the end of the world? Should be a death sentence. But it won't. The cult will be allowed to continue to attempt to destroy the world.

Edited by Frylock

As they say, they got Al Capone on tax evasion.

They got Trump on stealing nuclear documents.

Lol

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

As they say, they got Al Capone on tax evasion.

They got Trump on stealing nuclear documents.

Lol

@Leo Gura Do you ever observe or contemplate politics, society and current events in expanded states? If so, how does it appear to you? Is it just theater or do you perceive a deeper purpose behind it? 

Edited by Matthew85

1 hour ago, Matthew85 said:

Do you ever observe or contemplate politics, society and current events in expanded states?

No, waste of a contemplation.

7 hours ago, abundance said:

This may be a lot more serious than previously expected

Apparently some of the items the FBI were searching for are nuclear documents.

Come on guys. The media says it was nuclear documents and y'all immediately all "Oh my, that does sound very serious! Well I guess they were justified then."

Wtf does "nuclear documents" mean?

You think Trump was dumb enough to bring home nuclear weapon blueprints, nuclear launch codes, or classified locations of nuclear launch sites? Or your bias against Trump is so bad that you SERIOUSLY believe he is malicious enough to sell nuclear state secrets to China or Iran? If they had any intelligence on this it'd be the CIA not the FBI and he would be arrested at the time of the raid.

Entertain the idea for a moment that the FBI is involved with past scandals like COINTELPRO and shady af, and lying to cover their ass is not outside the realm of possibility.

Trump and FBI can BOTH be corrupt at the same time. It's two (or more) corrupt factions at war.

FBI could say they were searching for evidence that Trump genocided millions of Asians in the Midwest if they wanted to. Something doesn't have to exist for you to search for it. And a corrupt judge would rubber stamp the warrant, and the media would run with the story, no questions asked.