eTorro

Trump says FBI agents raided his Mar-a-Lago home in Florida

82 posts in this topic

Hello.

What's going on here?

Edited by eTorro

If Garland and Biden signed off on this, you know they found some real big dirt on him.

I wonder is there is a legal limit to how much spray tan cans they'll find in his home.

hrhrhtewgfegege

If this is true, then it's abuse of the FBI. They are not supposed to be used like this in some political drama, they are supposed to be solving cases across the USA, unless they changed what the FBI is supposed to be?

Hopefully they were used legally.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

If this is true, then it's abuse of the FBI. They are not supposed to be used like this in some political drama, they are supposed to be solving cases across the USA, unless they changed what the FBI is supposed to be?

Hopefully they were used legally.

Former presidents arent supposed to be above the law.

Raiding a house to gather evidence for an investigation of someone who committed treason against the United States by orchestrating an attempted coup is an appropriate use of the FBI, despite what Trump's cult would have you believe.

*** Apparently what the FBI is searching for are classified national security documents that Trump wasn't supposed to have with him when he left office, and that are illegal for him to be in personal possession of.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Convenient timing that it comes right after he's cleared by the Jan 6th committee of possibly facing charges, and him criticizing the doubling of IRS staff.

It's really a lose-lose situation for the Democrats. If the FBI finds nothing, it seems like a huge overreach. If they find something, most right-wing people are going to believe the FBI is corrupt and planted evidence. If they snatch up something like tax documents unrelated to the classified info during the raid, it seems corrupt.

If it's about improper possession/storage of classified info, it seems awfully similar to Clinton's unencrypted email server she kept in a bathroom closet. Except nobody raided her for that, she never got charged, and she destroyed evidence. Right wing will also immediately bring up Hunter Biden. If Trump goes to jail or is disqualified from running again, but nothing for Hunter Biden or Hillary Clinton there'll probably be Republican riots.

If they don't take Trump out of the 2024 race with something in the raid, I worry they may actually try to assassinate him JFK style. Which would be a terrible option and possibly lead to a revolution.

Just like Pelosi going to Taiwan, this is a needlessly aggressive no-win scenario. Half the country already thinks Trump is guilty, the other half thinks he's innocent and this raid won't change either side no matter what they find.

Finaly. That mass murderer deserves some taste of justice. Ordinary people would end up in jail long time ago.

You guys have some awful political takes.

Disappoints me that people who follow my work are so politically blind and biased. It's like not even my work can help you overcome your selfishness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Yarco

2 hours ago, Yarco said:

Convenient timing that it comes right after he's cleared by the Jan 6th committee of possibly facing charges, and him criticizing the doubling of IRS staff.

It's really a lose-lose situation for the Democrats. If the FBI finds nothing, it seems like a huge overreach. If they find something, most right-wing people are going to believe the FBI is corrupt and planted evidence. If they snatch up something like tax documents unrelated to the classified info during the raid, it seems corrupt.

If it's about improper possession/storage of classified info, it seems awfully similar to Clinton's unencrypted email server she kept in a bathroom closet. Except nobody raided her for that, she never got charged, and she destroyed evidence. Right wing will also immediately bring up Hunter Biden. If Trump goes to jail or is disqualified from running again, but nothing for Hunter Biden or Hillary Clinton there'll probably be Republican riots.

If they don't take Trump out of the 2024 race with something in the raid, I worry they may actually try to assassinate him JFK style. Which would be a terrible option and possibly lead to a revolution.

Just like Pelosi going to Taiwan, this is a needlessly aggressive no-win scenario. Half the country already thinks Trump is guilty, the other half thinks he's innocent and this raid won't change either side no matter what they find.

They might not go that far. We'll just have to wait, and see how it plays out.

@DocWatts

6 hours ago, DocWatts said:

Former presidents arent supposed to be above the law.

Raiding a house to gather evidence for an investigation of someone who committed treason against the United States by orchestrating an attempted coup is an appropriate use of the FBI, despite what Trump's cult would have you believe.

*** Apparently what the FBI is searching for are classified national security documents that Trump wasn't supposed to have with him when he left office, and that are illegal for him to be in personal possession of.

Might make sense then.

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys have some awful political takes.

Disappoints me that people who follow my work are so politically blind and biased. It's like not even my work can help you overcome your selfishness.

Maybe we need a secret subsection of the forum where only the wise get invited to, where the adults can discuss things like adults? Would be kind of cool, even if it might cause some undesirable dynamics.

Glory to Israel

56 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Maybe we need a secret subsection of the forum where only the wise get invited to, where the adults can discuss things like adults? Would be kind of cool, even if it might cause some undesirable dynamics.

It has crossed my mind more than once ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

58 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Just make people believe that this already exists and soon everybody will be on their best behavior xD

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Jordan Peterson also gave his "measured", "calm", "reasonable", "sensible", "rational" "non-veiled threatening" and "non-ominous" real-time warning, reaction and response to this whole supposed "national scandal and controversy" and it's possible "repercussions" and "consequences" on the William Frank Hour Show:

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It has crossed my mind more than once ;)

Do it! If it's a catastrophic failure you can always reunite the wise one's with the rest of the herd. :D

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

6 hours ago, Yarco said:

Sometimes Revolution is what is needed. America has been headed in that direction for awhile.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 minute ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

This would finally allow me to not be such an asshole for once to the forum fools.

And then it turns out we won't get invited, lol.

Glory to Israel

40 minutes ago, Fleetinglife said:

Jordan Peterson also gave his "measured", "calm", "reasonable", "sensible", "rational" "non-veiled threatening" and "non-ominous" warning, reaction and response to this whole "national scandal and controversy" and it's possible "repercussions" and "consequences" on the William Frank Hour Show:

Your quotation words are hilarious...I can't with you!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Your quotation words are hilarious...I can't with you!!!

This parody edited videos of JP gives me OAN (One American News) schizophrenia vibes with an added touch of a slow but steady descent into absolutely bonkers conspiracy theories induced insanity and paranoia on steroids LOL ? xD

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

23 minutes ago, Fleetinglife said:

This parody edited video of JP gives me OAN (One American News) schizophrenia vibes with an added touch of a slow but steady descent into absolutely bonkers conspiracy theories induced insanity and paranoia on steroids LOL ? xD

You have a very unique way of using words that I find very intriguing. I tip my hat to you.