Tyler Robinson

How to make a ton of friends in the fastest way possible?

6 posts in this topic

I don't have many friends. I lost a few of them I had over the past year. Now I'm feeling a bit insecure. 

These were my school friends but they moved and they just decided to forget me. I don't hold any grudge because people forget each other over time. 

Now I'm desperately looking for new friends. And it's getting hard. 

I feel like I just don't know many people. 

What are the some of the best options to make a ton of friends as quickly as possible. 

I'm growing impatient. 

I no longer care if they're deep friends or not. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Have you considered applying to classes, retreats, sports, and things like that? Do you have the energy, time, and money to invest in these kinds of activities? For me, it would be the way. 

I lived for almost a year in a tiny touristic village here in Brazil. I learned to surf and met lots of people there.

You could go try out something like toastmasters. It is a lot easier to make friends if you see someone repeatedly. Some sort of club or social thing. 

36 minutes ago, Hugo Oliveira said:

Have you considered applying to classes, retreats, sports, and things like that? Do you have the energy, time, and money to invest in these kinds of activities? For me, it would be the way. 

I lived for almost a year in a tiny touristic village here in Brazil. I learned to surf and met lots of people there.

I'm looking specifically for online friends to chat with. I don't have time to go out because of work related stuff. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

14 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I'm looking specifically for online friends to chat with. I don't have time to go out because of work related stuff.

This forum is pretty good for that. I have some people on here I have kept communication with for years. 

Something to consider though is that it is hard to compare it to someone you see in person. I find that I crave that a bit still. 

Meetup has some online stuff, I think for long term relationships I would look for a group within driving range though, I think it would be hard to bond 100% online which is required for long term relationships. So something 90% online but meet in person every other month for something.

There's a girl user on this forum in your area actually, what sorts of stuff are you into? I'll give her a heads up if you seem like you would hit it off