Bird Larry

What is 3D, measure, time, and space. What kind of illusion is this?

7 posts in this topic

Are all illusions simply image? When something has time, space, width and length, we say it is 3D space. It's obvious these aren't Truth. In other words, they are illusions. But I want to know what kind of illusions they are. 

Is it image? Or is it like virtual reality. Pictures and virtual realities are a bit different. 

2 minutes ago, Bird Larry said:

Are all illusions simply image? When something has time, space, width and length, we say it is 3D space. It's obvious these aren't Truth. In other words, they are illusions. But I want to know what kind of illusions they are. 

Is it image? Or is it like virtual reality. Pictures and virtual realities are a bit different. 

Everything is imagination. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Are all imaginations 2D or 3D. Or maybe, 2D and 3Ds have no difference. 

Edited by Bird Larry

1 minute ago, Bird Larry said:

@Inliytened1 Are all imaginations 2D or 3D. Or maybe, 2D and 3Ds have no difference. 

In reality no difference.   You are imagining the difference between 2D and 3D.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I guess, our minds are such great tools it can imagine 2d, 3d, 4d, 5 dimensions. Yet, our minds can never imagine the whole, the infinite, the universe. Therefore, we see people create 1 dimensions, 2 dimensions, 3 dimensions, and even 4 dimensions. Sadly, it can imagine everything but never the infinite. 

Edited by Bird Larry

I think it all might be the imagination of the Brilliant, coming into being for It is the Love and Brilliance, even, and maybe especially, the limits that we are experiencing in our realities, in a sense, if you know what I mean, this is just frickin crazy so that It needs to slow itself down to understand in a way that works well for it, in a sense, if you know what I mean. 

They're certain regularities of perception that you tell yourself stories about cognitively in the form of symbols, in order to construct a generalized and higher-order understanding which is pertinent to your survival.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.