Questioner

You aren't God

17 posts in this topic

This forum is a pit of delusions.

You are not God. You call yourself God. 

Yet is that really an appropriate name when you can't create whatever you want right now? And if you think you can then you'll have to prove it to all of otherwise you're just bullshitting yourself.

@Questioner My finger is not a hand. Yet, it is.

God can't be separate from what is the case. This is the case. Therefore it's God. 

You are God, but you are human. Limited to being human in this dream.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Questioner My finger is not a hand. Yet, it is.

God can't be separate from what is the case. This is the case. Therefore it's God. 

You are God, but you are human. Limited to being human in this dream.

As long as you understand that you are limited and can't do whatever you want.

You are God intentionally limiting itself.  But these limitations are eventually meant to be broken.  To rediscover your Godly powers.  The creator and the created are one.

4 minutes ago, AlterEgo said:

You are God intentionally limiting itself.  But these limitations are eventually meant to be broken.  To rediscover your Godly powers.  The creator and the created are one.

If you are truly unlimited then prove it.

1 minute ago, Questioner said:

If you are truly unlimited then prove it.

You are unlimited but you seem limited. The illusion is perfectly done. you can't get out of it. you are doing exactly what you want, but you think you want something else. If a stone falls on your foot and crushes it, it is because you wanted to, although it will seem to you that it is the last thing you wanted. because you do not realize that you are god, there is a masterfully placed barrier that prevents you from seeing it: you. a work of art of deception

Incoming onslaught of everyone here telling you the exact same fucking thing, but having little understanding of it themselves, deriving it not from genuine spiritual work, but from the videos of an internet guru, and expecting you to take on those beliefs as your own without coming to your own personal understanding of what God and spirituality mean for you as the individual.  Nothing ruffles feathers here more than going against the grain of the commonly touted cultish nomenclature.  Cheers.

There is no God to God is a joke within itself for itself.

What if there is simply something that they see which you don't see? It could be that they're deluded, but to claim that you know that they're wrong is also just delusion. There is a possibility that there is an answer to all of your objections, but it could be that this answer can't be derived through language or logic. What if your definition of god is tainted by beliefs, assumptions and images of what a god would look like and simply lacks clarity? I'm not saying that you're wrong to say that you aren't god, that would just be delusion on my part, I just think that we shouldn't dismiss the possibility that our world view might be too limited to grasp truths such as this.

I'd personally rather focus on what I can do for myself right now and if I stumble across god along the way that's fine, but if I don't then I don't. So please, for your own sake, at least accept the simple fact that you don't know for sure. Accepting that you don't know is the least that you can do for yourself. You don't have to be perfect. You don't need an answer for everything. Just work with what you have and focus on the other things when the time is right.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

You are unlimited but you seem limited. The illusion is perfectly done. you can't get out of it. you are doing exactly what you want, but you think you want something else. If a stone falls on your foot and crushes it, it is because you wanted to, although it will seem to you that it is the last thing you wanted. because you do not realize that you are god, there is a masterfully placed barrier that prevents you from seeing it: you. a work of art of deception

Prove that you are unlimited.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

^ This is so true and it is hilarious!!! I wish people could see this. But eventually they will....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

14 minutes ago, Questioner said:

Prove that you are unlimited.

What if you're so unlimited that you're free to believe in your own limitation and that, when you ask people to change your mind, they won't be able to, because you're that unlimited? What if only you can prove it to yourself?

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop