Nathan

All my judgement is directed at god

35 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@puporing I did a lot of this in the past. I question now though if this idea of being a lighthouse for others may be just another dream we play to entertain ourselves. Are their really any others to awaken or do you just create that illusion to give yourself something to do? 

What I was saying in my post to Leo is if your entire world and reality is a creation of your mind, you should be able to change and shift it by changing your state of consciousness. As you change states, it should reflect in your reality. I have seen some evidence of this being true in my own work on myself. How far could one take this? I'm not sure. Theoretically you should be able to elevate all of humanity if your state changed enough. You could probably only validate the truth of it for yourself though. 

Depends how much you care about the relative/dreamworld. You don't have to do anything, but you're here, it's not some mission, more like sharing a gift, if you consider it a gift.. Why did you wake yourself up? If it was better for you to know the truth, you can extrapolate that it may help those who want to know the truth. I don't think I would've found out nearly as quickly if not for Leo's guidance, would you have? And how much value was that to your life? It makes sense to me to share, but yeah it'll probably bounce off most people's radar and just see you as crazy, that's fine, there might be a few who want it though. But again, no guilt or anything, entirely one's choice to share or not.

Well when you wake up as God of course it feels like all is awake because you're all, so it's this paradoxical thing. ??

There were some trips I had where I had glimpses of creation, but it also felt like I was too limited. The thing I could do is understand God's love which includes freewill and acceptance of itself. The question of how much does God want to wake up, is tricky, because I think God actually doesn't want to wake all of itself up. That's the message I get. And so here we are :) .

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

24 minutes ago, puporing said:

I don't think I would've found out nearly as quickly if not for Leo's guidance, would you have? And how much value was that to your life?

@puporing Maybe you created Leo and his insights in your dream to help you. : )

If it gives you joy to help "others" keep doing that. But I am pointing to a deeper truth here. I feel this whole idea of helping others awaken is something we are creating as a game to play. 

8 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@puporing Maybe you created Leo and his insights in your dream to help you. : )

If it gives you joy to help "others" keep doing that. But I am pointing to a deeper truth here. I feel this whole idea of helping others awaken is something we are creating as a game to play. 

It is like a play, all is play. Some things you gravitate more towards than others as playing. And yes "I" did create Leo to wake myself up. I am saying this despite all that. And I'm saying it despite knowing in the end it doesn't matter, all will find the truth eventually. It depends on God's/everyone's will how much it wants itself to be true.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

@Leo Gura Thank you, in all seriousness for your humbleness and consistency. Note: some may say you are arrogant, but I think there's paradox in that, given your message. I was getting swooped up in the dream and I forgot about god.  Your lessons bring me back. 

On 8/6/2022 at 7:00 PM, Leo Gura said:

You are God, so all there is to do is accept yourself as you are.

You are lost inside your own dream.

“Directed at”? 
Im already confused. 

36 minutes ago, WisdomSeeker said:

@Leo Gura Thank you, in all seriousness for your humbleness and consistency. Note: some may say you are arrogant, but I think there's paradox in that, given your message. I was getting swooped up in the dream and I forgot about god.  Your lessons bring me back. 

What people often overlook is that the sharing of the message itself is an act of love. When someone realizes what's being pointed to, it is the most empowering thing you could experience in this finite form we have found ourselves in.

16 hours ago, Jake Chambers said:

@Leo Gura According to you, can God get infinitely lost in its own dream, to the point of no return, or is “getting lost” always of finite nature, causing God to always Awaken again no matter how far lost, deluded and twisted its Consciousness has gotten? 

No, God has to awaken to itself, and that is in fact the whole structure of reality.

Reality is designed for God's awakening because that's what God is.

9 hours ago, Jake Chambers said:

That is also what my intuition tells me, but consider an incarnation of god into a finite avatar which is invincible, making the death of this avatar impossible. Could such a thing be possible?

A finite thing cannot be invincible by definition. Everything finite terminates. That's what finitude is: self-termination.

The only non-self-terminating thing is Infinity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, God has to awaken to itself, and that is in fact the whole structure of reality.

It’s like opening a wrapped gift that has a wrapped gift inside x1,000 ….at some point the gifts are wrapped in mirrored paper….then a few thousand layers after that You are at least able to realize the game, but the game can be played for all eternity. 

Edited by G_A_L_E_X_Y

That is also what my intuition tells me, but consider an incarnation of god into a finite avatar which is invincible, making the death of this avatar impossible. Could such a thing be possible?

@Jake Chambers No, in the same way you couldn't design a puzzle you can't solve. You are the creator of the avatar. You may decide to play the game of not knowing, but you will always eventually wake up to the truth. 

God of course could do this, whether we are doing this or not is another matter entirely, however. And from my standpoint, the people that have answered your query seem to be missing the fact that it's possible to live death(awakening), and as such this whole notion of you have to awaken and therefore be dead at some point is poppycock. Our actual motivations for making humans mortal has to do with a different set of parameters entirely. But the bottom line is that it's being done out of love because that's always the foundation of God's agenda.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

14 hours ago, amanen said:

Death is your guaranteed ticket to merge back into infinite consciousness.

Not necessarily. It all depends on state of consciousness. You could just as easily "die" and remain in the same state creating an identical existence for yourself. I have encountered this many times during OBE's. Physical death and awakening are two completely different things. Death does not automatically lead to awakening. 

43 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

Death does not automatically lead to awakening.

Some NDEs do produce awakening however because death is not some kind of simple binary process where either you're dead or alive. It's more like "death" is another aspect of life though we could say it's an entirely different realm of existence, and as such, just as you can dip your toes a little in a pool or do a cannonball from on high, so also you can invade the shall we call it afterlife minorly or majorly.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

I don't think people just merge back into God when they die, there's a lot of wiggle room with these various experiences.  When I had my awakenings, I was lead to believe that I don't just merge back with the light.  The awakening moments were really super vague and so there's a lot of room for various interpretation, but the underlying "anatomy" of them was a central point of all pervading love that was outside of time and space, and all living things past and present were connected to it in unison, that there was no death or birth, that everything was just Now.  I was told that - more like I felt them - other souls all around me, everywhere, they felt "round" like - and that I was connected to them via a string from the center of my heart, they were like an extended family, or my "true" family.  It was some place of my soul's origins, and I was always connected to them in this place, and always will be.

And then I had another awakening where it felt like there was a masculine presence and it was actually there, preventing my soul from completely dissipating - and that presence felt "somewhat" familiar... kind of... it felt like it was a lot of people that all became one consciousness, that it had been many different things, hard to explain, but I'm supposed to return to it.  I made a deal with it that it could keep my soul for safe keeping; it felt to be a strong leader and so I trusted it.  It was all very intuitive and heart-centered.  I've had a lot of these strange mystical experiences, mostly back in 2016-2018 and they kind of gradually became less pronounced, with a brief period in 2020 when I met the masculine personality.  I've made my peace for the most part that I can't fully know what is going to happen when I pass away, but I know for sure that there is some being waiting to collect me, and that I have a family who oversees my soul's progress.  I don't know how, or why, or what we are doing, but I know they're there.

When you take the time to listen to many NDEs there are a lot of similarities, and some differences, but there seems to be a similar structure in how this is played out.

I believe there is more, that we go on to other places to have more experiences and I feel it will be like Christmas day when I get back there, opening all my gifts.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Reality is designed for God's awakening because that's what God is.

A finite thing cannot be invincible by definition. Everything finite terminates. That's what finitude is: self-termination.

The only non-self-terminating thing is Infinity.

@Leo Gura be honest, at this point, truly how well do you think you understand the purpose of life, and what is happening here, try to be as honest as possible

7 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

He will ignore this.

Who will me or Leo?