Nathan

All my judgement is directed at god

35 posts in this topic

We hurt one another when we're unconscious of the consequences of our actions. I can forgive that. But if god is the wellspring of intelligence and love; the architect and orchestrator of the universe...why is there so much suffering caused by situations in which there is no apparent actor to be unconscious of the action. E.g. suffering caused by natural disasters. I hold a lot of resentment for god. Too scared to allow myself to see things clearer beyond this point. I guess I'm afraid that even the highest version of myself (which is still personify as another) isn't perfect and is just coping the best it can with the situation it finds itself in and makes plenty of mistakes at it's own expense. That it is really is dark. Just venting idk :(. 

When I first become aware of the fact that I'm God, my greatest objection was that meant I did the holocaust and every atrocity in human history. But I accepted that this wasn't valid in any capacity as it's just emotional egoistic resistance to the truth.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

50 minutes ago, JoeVolcano said:

At least in my case I first had to have my feet put to the fire and build up a lot of explosive pressure and suicidal discontent, before it could tip over into the dying part.

I hope it doesn't have to come to that and I hope you're feeling okay now. I'm stubborn to a fault and have had to be dragged by life before because I refused to walk. Thank you for taking the time to listen. :)

46 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

When I first become aware of the fact that I'm God, my greatest objection was that meant I did the holocaust and every atrocity in human history. 

Whenever I reflect on all of the atrocities that have and will occur I'm able to identify with the victim of the atrocities but I rarely even consider the fact that I'm also the perpetrator. I paint perpetrators as others who just don't "get it" I need to sit with this. 

34 minutes ago, puporing said:

Thank you!

Edited by Nathan

You are God, so all there is to do is accept yourself as you are.

You are lost inside your own dream.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Nathan said:

why is there so much suffering caused by situations in which there is no apparent actor to be unconscious of the action. E.g. suffering caused by natural disasters. I hold a lot of resentment for god. Too scared to allow myself to see things clearer beyond this point.

And so you hold this world in it's place. Dangling by a thin thread.

I hold a lot of judgements towards God as well, and can't understand why there is so much suffering in the world.  And not just a little bit of suffering, but widespread, horrible, disgusting, absolutely terrible things can happen to its creations.  I can't understand why, if it loves its creations so much, why it would allow them to die miserable deaths.

I can understand natural disasters, that's just the earth moving, shifting, living, breathing, it's massive and so its movements are massive as well, and we are so small and fragile that there are bound to be casualties, but what I can't understand is a human being doing something so catastrophically awful to another human being, looking at them in the eyes, and being able to go through with whatever they're doing.  Like, how can you not feel something for another person before you torture them, or rape them or murder them?  How did so many soldiers in WWII just walk by the sick, starving Jews every single day and not question if what they were doing was wrong?  And where is God during times like these?  What purpose does the ego serve when it ends up doing things like this?

I understand that God is trying to evolve itself so that it can witness itself as itself in all of its creations, but this method seems to be backfiring, we might not even make it as a species if we keep going down the road that we are now.  For something that is supposed to be made of nothing but love, why would it create animals intelligent enough to understand certain things, but not smart enough to override their animalistic instincts to harm and destroy one another and the planet that they live on?

And no one here really offers up any decent explanations for it.  Just repeated garbage like, "Oh it's all love, you'll understand one day, you're just not conscious enough."  

Literally the only thing that makes sense to me is that this world is like a training ground and that God makes it up to us in another place after we die.  That this isn't our real, true home, that it's just a temporary pitstop to teach us lessons that at this point in time, don't make any sense to me.  Why not just show us all, and give us all the love that we all crave, that every human being spends its whole life trying to obtain in some form, only to turn up empty handed when the thing they thought would give them love ends up short?  Why all the extra, seemingly nonsensical steps?

......We step on ants everyday....and you are talking about suffering? From an ants perspective our cruelty knows no bounds. Not to mention all the other insects and plants we kill. Don't even get started on our meat factories. A Lion brutally kills its prey, a frog during famine eats its own young. Its infinity. Infinity means anything that can ever be, must be. So everything has to be the way it is....because its infinite. 

You may not like the answer....but that is the way it is. If it wasn't infinite....we couldn't even be here to complain in the first place. You can't have the current life you have without it being infinite. The moment you can realize what that means...you won't even question why everything is the way it is.

https://faunafacts.com/ants/ant-extinction/

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are God, so all there is to do is accept yourself as you are.

You are lost inside your own dream.

@Leo Gura Leo, I feel that when we truly know ourselves to be God, the desire to change the "external" world would cease. We would know there is nothing to change but self. Using your analogy of the film projector, you wouldn't try to change the images on the movie screen. The common pattern I see in myself and others is we awaken to know ourselves as God and then get lost in the drama of our own dreams again. Does this still happen to you? 

2 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Leo, I feel that when we truly know ourselves to be God, the desire to change the "external" world would cease. We would know there is nothing to change but self. Using your analogy of the film projector, you wouldn't try to change the images on the movie screen. The common pattern I see in myself and others is we awaken to know ourselves as God and then get lost in the drama of our own dreams again. Does this still happen to you? 

It's becomes a choice about how much do you want kill the self that serves the self, and how much alignment you want with God (the big I) or Truth. I mean there's no right answer, you're here in a finite form to fulfill something, to learn/experience. You can know your true nature but still have unfulfilled desires as the ego (or boredom :D). But maybe you are waking yourself up because the time is right. So you could also choose to orient towards unconditional love and being a presence/lighthouse for others who are seeking to know the truth and anchor for going through the same process. Or a combination thereof. I think it becomes natural to want to share with those who are open to it or seeking it out. And what's kind of freaky is you start attracting "seekers" to your life, not through any marketing or advertising, but just by virtue of being more conscious in everyday life and through your work.

Whatever feels right to you..

You're at where you need to be this moment, trust/follow your inner guidance and there's the answer to that. :)

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

3 hours ago, Loba said:

Why not just show us all, and give us all the love that we all crave, that every human being spends its whole life trying to obtain in some form

If you got that much love, it would kill you. So the problem is, you're asking from something you do not comprehend the scope of.

And once you get all that love, then what will you do? You will have nothing left to live for.

2 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

God/You is Absolute Perfection so there is nothing to change or improve.

Yes, getting lost in the dream is God's game.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Nathan @Loba Yep, people just come up with stories they imagine why so they can live with it....read all the ones offered here to you about why add them to the untold number of stories people tell themselves.

I won't tell another other than to say just be at peace.

@Leo Gura According to you, can God get infinitely lost in its own dream, to the point of no return, or is “getting lost” always of finite nature, causing God to always Awaken again no matter how far lost, deluded and twisted its Consciousness has gotten? 

1 hour ago, Jake Chambers said:

@Leo Gura According to you, can God get infinitely lost in its own dream, to the point of no return, or is “getting lost” always of finite nature, causing God to always Awaken again no matter how far lost, deluded and twisted its Consciousness has gotten? 

Death is your guaranteed ticket to merge back into infinite consciousness.

Obviously, you can awaken to being God while you are alive, which is preferable from your standpoint since it will get you past all your suffering and fear.

You can live your life however deluded you want, but you will always merge back in. Which is why death is the best thing of this thing.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

5 hours ago, amanen said:

Death is your guaranteed ticket to merge back into infinite consciousness.

Obviously, you can awaken to being God while you are alive, which is preferable from your standpoint since it will get you past all your suffering and fear.

You can live your life however deluded you want, but you will always merge back in. Which is why death is the best thing of this thing.

That is also what my intuition tells me, but consider an incarnation of god into a finite avatar which is invincible, making the death of this avatar impossible. Could such a thing be possible?

Edited by Jake Chambers

15 hours ago, puporing said:

So you could also choose to orient towards unconditional love and being a presence/lighthouse for others who are seeking to know the truth and anchor for going through the same process.

@puporing I did a lot of this in the past. I question now though if this idea of being a lighthouse for others may be just another dream we play to entertain ourselves. Are their really any others to awaken or do you just create that illusion to give yourself something to do? 

What I was saying in my post to Leo is if your entire world and reality is a creation of your mind, you should be able to change and shift it by changing your state of consciousness. As you change states, it should reflect in your reality. I have seen some evidence of this being true in my own work on myself. How far could one take this? I'm not sure. Theoretically you should be able to elevate all of humanity if your state changed enough. You could probably only validate the truth of it for yourself though. 

seeing god in the mire of human existence is the challenge of being human. being human is the ultimate challenge. that being full of fear and lies, apparently horrible, miserable and evil, rotten and demon-possessed, which is pure perfection. the ultimate game