assx95

Nightgame is brutal. Guide me.

16 posts in this topic

The music is so loud that even if I scream the other person doesn't hear it. I tried to shake hands and introduce myself. It doesn't work. Fuck. It's hard. 

It's all non verbals. The only way to speak is to whisper into her ear or to say it loud hoping she would hear. 

I learnt not to approach a girl from behind. They freak out.  And since everyone is dancing. How do I enter a set, the club is packed too. I was finding it very hard to be man to woman. I ended up being friendly and not making a romantic move. 

Just guide me on how to make an approach here.. I can't even get a girls attention here. 

59 minutes ago, assx95 said:

The music is so loud that even if I scream the other person doesn't hear it.

Speak even louder and go close to her ear, using your hand to not let the sound "escape". 

Speak with conviction. Like you're there to hand a 10 million dollars check to her.

There can't be any "sorry that I'm bothering you guys" in your body language or vibe.

Kind of like you would approach a group consisting of your little sister and some of her friends, which all know and like you.

1 hour ago, assx95 said:

I tried to shake hands and introduce myself. It doesn't work. Fuck. It's hard. 

If that was your opener, chances are you didn't own it. Like you put your hand out in a slightly half hearted way, being unsure whether she's gonna take it.

Again, you must put out your hand as though you've been doing this for the last 200 years without a single rejection. It's expected for her to take your hand.

If she still doesn't take it just let your hand fall down and keep talking, pretending like nothing happened.

You have to (eventually) reach a level where, if she doesn't grab your hand for the shake, SHE looks lame and you look like you're doing the right thing.

1 hour ago, assx95 said:

I learnt not to approach a girl from behind.

Exactly. Even though it can work to tap her on the shoulder from behind, to get her attention. But if you can walk around her, do that instead.

1 hour ago, assx95 said:

The only way to speak is to whisper into her ear or to say it loud hoping she would hear. 

If it's so loud there, why would you still have to whisper?

Everybody is allowed to hear you. It's not like you have a dirty secret and nobody except the girl is allowed to know it.

So you walk in front of her and then utter a clear and easily audible "Hey, excuse me..."/"Hey girls... excuse me", while you have the body language of a king who is humble enough to mingle a bit with normal folks.

- good eye contact

- clear language

- being unapologetic about approaching ("excuse me" is just for attention, not to literally be excused)

8 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Speak even louder and go close to her ear, using your hand to not let the sound "escape". 

Yeah that is practical

8 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Exactly. Even though it can work to tap her on the shoulder from behind, to get her attention. But if you can walk around her, do that instead.

I'll remember this yeah. Even if i have to go 180 degree to talk to her, that is better. 

I was definitely lacking assertiveness. I'll have to work on being confident and assertive. 

Try training your voice and if you have good energy you should speak into her ear with your nose pressed against her.

Because I am in such a good mood today I'll share these club cheat codes with you:

Cheat code 1: before club masturbate but don't cum. I recommend using pics instead of vids because they are less stimulating and thus it will be easier for you to control yourself (also avoid painful blueballs).  Then go to clubs and project your energy on some random girls. The cool thing about clubs is that it's socially acceptable to fully project your sexuality unto some stranger girl. You'll be polarizing but that's what you want. 

Cheat code 2: microdose LSD

Cheat code 3: Enter God mode by combining cheat code 1 and 2

Get a wing and observe him approaching. Then imitate him.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Get a wing and observe him approaching. Then imitate him.

Where do you find skilled people ?

2 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

I thought your videos said it should come off as "natural"

Well that's because you're supposed to imitate the "naturalness" of the guy with better game.

You must first see what authentically approaching a girl looks like.

That's the whole point of infield videos. To see what it looks like when someone with good game applies the principles in a way that looks "natural".

3 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

Shits hard as fuck for me.

Be grateful for that.

It's hard for 99% of guys.

This means if you manage to get good at it, it won't be hard for you anymore, but it'll still be hard for 99% of guys ?

Fix your vibe. Read David Hawkin's shit. Start doing release and shadow work. What is above is below. In clubs people react to your vibe. What you say and all other things you think are important is false. Get to work.

In Tate we trust

@assx95 tap on the shoulder then "Hey"/"Hey you're pretty". Any positive reaction, even a small smile or prolonged eye contact means you can escalate. 

Then dance together/next to her. Tease by going for a kiss then pulling away a couple times. Then makeout for a short time. Then either go for a chat in a quiet area or go for the pull: "let's get out of here/do you like movies/let's grab a bite/ I wanna go home"

They are either in a state to pull or not. If not then they won't pull no matter what you do or how much you try to game them. Stop trying to game people, just walk up and state that you think she's cute and dance with her in an intimate way. 

Your job is to state your intentions and escalate when she allows it. She decides whether you two will have sex, but it's your job to lead to it. If she has already decided you're not having it, do not waste time gaming her, move on, unless you want to befriend her/her circle for later.

You do not need to share your whole life story on the dance floor. Be more physical.

Edited by Cepzeu

9 hours ago, Jannes said:

Where do you find skilled people ?

You can find online forums and Telegram groups. Really depends on the city.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Cepzeu said:

@assx95 tap on the shoulder then "Hey"/"Hey you're pretty". Any positive reaction, even a small smile or prolonged eye contact means you can escalate. 

Then dance together/next to her. Tease by going for a kiss then pulling away a couple times. Then makeout for a short time. Then either go for a chat in a quiet area or go for the pull: "let's get out of here/do you like movies/let's grab a bite/ I wanna go home"

They are either in a state to pull or not. If not then they won't pull no matter what you do or how much you try to game them. Stop trying to game people, just walk up and state that you think she's cute and dance with her in an intimate way. 

Your job is to state your intentions and escalate when she allows it. She decides whether you two will have sex, but it's your job to lead to it. If she has already decided you're not having it, do not waste time gaming her, move on, unless you want to befriend her/her circle for later.

You do not need to share your whole life story on the dance floor. Be more physical.

Thx buddy that helps a lot 

nightclubs aren't places for connections I wouldn't waste your time, you'd be better off going to some meetups or other social activates with people your own age. You're not going to find the love of your life in some drunken orgy mosh pit where u can't hear yourself think. If you have great looks sure you'll have plenty of women being drawn to you but you can't build connections there 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

@assx95

On 8/6/2022 at 6:50 PM, assx95 said:

The music is so loud that even if I scream the other person doesn't hear it. I tried to shake hands and introduce myself. It doesn't work. Fuck. It's hard. 

It's all non verbals. The only way to speak is to whisper into her ear or to say it loud hoping she would hear. 

I learnt not to approach a girl from behind. They freak out.  And since everyone is dancing. How do I enter a set, the club is packed too. I was finding it very hard to be man to woman. I ended up being friendly and not making a romantic move. 

Just guide me on how to make an approach here.. I can't even get a girls attention here. 

To me, it seems it's the reverse, that day game is more brutal than night game. If you know what you're doing, plus a bit of practice, you can pull off much easier night games than in day game. In day game not only do you not have night club elements that could have made cold approaches much easier not there like the blarring music and drinks, but you are far more self conscientious and too critical and analytical of any action you could take as a possible mistake.