Nilam

forced orgasm through binaural beats

14 posts in this topic

Basically this is my first post here . I am facing a serious problem because of binaural beats.  I played binaural beats orgasm videos on youtube which was suggested by my ex let us call him A . Without being physically present he was able to have sex with me . So playing videos was in my hands . I was not feeling anyone's breathing. I stopped playing videos in april 2022. But without playing any video someone is having orgasm with me without physically present and I cannot stop it . I feel someone breathing and whenever I sit without moving I feel like someone is having sex with me which is so irritating I can't explain . I will call this phenomenon forced orgasm. After a lot of thinking I realised from breathing style that it was B my childhood crush. A and B have different styles and A gave me the choice to play videos on my convenience but B is having forced orgasm with me . I don't know how it is possible.  I would really appreciate if someone could suggest me how to stop the forced orgasm(I am not playing any binaural beats since april 2022). 

I had problems with binaural beats 2 years ago. It gave me intense headache. I vomited after a few hours. I would never try something like that again. 

Some people have claimed they felt better. Not me. So to each his own. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler thanks for reply . the problem here is my ex threatened me that is why I played in december 2021. I stopped playing in april 2022 . Still someone is having orgasm with me . It is not my ex now . If I get over this phase I would never play them again let anyone threaten. 

Edited by Nilam

@Nilam get rid of your exes. And stop listening to binaural beats. Don't focus on relationships. Focus on your career. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Nilam get rid of your exes. And stop listening to binaural beats. Don't focus on relationships. Focus on your career. 

I am not listening to binaural beats .I stopped listening in april itself. Someone is having sex with me without my permission . It feels like someone is inserting pen*s inside my body . I am unable to stop it . I have no feelings for both the guys . 

I am not lying trust me I cannot prove it here .

@Nilam

9 hours ago, Nilam said:

I am not lying trust me I cannot prove it here .

Can you share us the link of that binaural beat?

I am sorry for late reply (time zone)

There were a lot of videos that I listened to I am mentioning the channels . Videos from here 1. Pitch Relax - Binaural Beats 2. I AM TO BE 3.SSEM Binaural-Sexual Stimulation Erotic Meditation.  I will add on to list I will have to visit my youtube history . Yes I was  abused by narcissist.  My ex as well as my family. I attract narcissistic people. 

http://www.pete-walker.com/ he has good information abt cptsd . 

Edited by Nilam

Pls help with how to stop the sensation of forced orgasm  .I have not written every detail abt my life here.  ?

1 hour ago, Nilam said:

Pls help with how to stop the sensation of forced orgasm  .I have not written every detail abt my life here.  ?

have you tried masturbating to take control of the orgasm?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

No . It works then I don't feel orgasm but how long can I do it as I want to take permanent control over my body .

Thanks atleast it is a relief .

Edited by Nilam

This is just a projection, but my guess would be that there is no "other" person there, but that it's your mind doing that to you because you've been ignoring something within you for so long that your mind just doesn't have any other way to reach you. I think your mind is trying to tell you about something you've been ignoring, but since you've been ignoring it for so long it uses it has no option other than to use these extreme methods to make you aware of the things you're running from. Basically I am desribing intrusive thought (or in your instance "intrusive feelings"). I have PTSD and my mind would always use distrubing thoughts, images and feelings to get my attention. When I realized that and I started giving myself the attention that I was subconsciously asking for, I experienced these thoughts and feelings less and less. I still do from time to time, but at least I know how to deal with them now, which is "being present".

Are you meditating? Try to gain some distance between yourself and your thoughts and feelings. This can be difficult to do, especially in such an extreme circumstance, but it definitely helped me.

Also see a therapist. It could be that you too have PTSD (I'm not a professional so don't take my word for it) in which case you would want someone to be able to help you deal with your trauma.

So what you're basically experiencing is powerlessness. Are there any instances where you felt powerless in the past? Have you been sexually assaulted, or have you ever had anything else of that sort happen to you?

beep boop