StarStruck

Power versus Strength; and leading

5 posts in this topic

The book power versus strength is the solution if you are an empath. How I see it is like this:

• If you are an empath you are like a communist, you don't produce anything (good vibes) and want to collectivize (take advantage of other peoples vibes
  • An egoist is like a capitalist, it produces (good vibes), so it adds value to the venue.

It is crazy how good vibes (from power, not force) can be such a major factor. I've had girls literally come up to me, or strike up a chat, 5 times this week.. and normally that doesn't happen that often. Just being static and resting in power (not force) will already influence the environment.

I've also done some approaches and I got receipted very well. I still have to work on leading though; power is letting go so I also let go of leading and that is something I have to work on. I'm not sure how to lead from power instead of force. Leading always feels forceful to me. For example, when I dance with her or lead her in a conversation, there are times that the leading happens by itself (power) but a lot of times it stalls, so I have to resort to forcing the leading and that kind of messes things up.

In Tate we trust

Can you lead yourself?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

6 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Can you lead yourself?

Sometimes.. I'm getting better at it.

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck That means you can sometimes lead a woman.. so getting better at leading means you getting better at directing yourself  in every situation, then you lead her where you want to go with no compromises....

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

3 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruck That means you can sometimes lead a woman.. so getting better at leading means you getting better at directing yourself  in every situation, then you lead her where you want to go with no compromises....

That is what the problem is. I can't lead myself.

In Tate we trust