John Iverson

Human with Animal Characteristics is this possible?

4 posts in this topic

I saw this on tiktok and i want to ask if this is possible? That the human appearance, function how we operate will change in the future? 

Screenshot_20220806_092610_com.ss.android.ugc.trill.jpg

Edited by John Iverson

Humans evolved from animals, so we already have a foundation of instincts that start out very animalistically; though we take these instincts and humanize them with condition and our higher human developments.

If that's not what you mean, then there are weirdos that have surgically altered themselves to resemble animals.

As for humans and animals genetically merging, the advancement to where we'll able to do that won't be enough to get that to happen right away. And when we are at that level, the possibilities will be endless enough to where the idea of going downward and back into the land of mere creatures will be unappealing to many (though I concede this doesn't necessarily have to be what you're talking about)---I would think / hope.

Not all of this has to make sense immediately, but it should help.

CRISPR is on track to make this possible within a few decades, I just hope to God that shit like this will be outlawed.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus