puporing

The Courage to be True - Shunyamurti

6 posts in this topic

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Wonderful, wonderful video, a must-watch for all lovers of truth - many thanks again for sharing, puporing. ?

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@RickyFitts Thanks for watching it ;).

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

@puporing You don't have to twist my arm too hard to watch a Shunyamurti video, tbf. ?

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@RickyFitts That's cool, he's one of the few others I listen to besides Leo.. him and Matt Kahn these days. :)

Edited by puporing

Oh yeah, Matt Kahn's fantastic too. ? Jon Bernie's teachings really helped me when I was experiencing  a lot of inner turmoil, too.