Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Verdesbird

Lets discuss pre and post ukraine war cenarios

7 posts in this topic

Now thats a very pratical thing to put in perspective 

I have said before that Trump is not a crook or an artist and that He can actually contributes for the balance of Power in this world

In The other hand leo gura for exemple have said that Trump is dangerous and The Vladimir putin is some kind of necessáry strong man to administrate Rússia

Now considerando The ACTUAL cenário.. what do you guys have to say about these leftists dictators,Trump,Joe,and how da fuck things are going to solve out in this planet talking about global dominance and peace and geopolíticas Power?? 

I Wonder that leo will Still talk to americans to Just relax stick a finger in their ow asses and watch passively The Globo being taken over by some communist dicratorship??

Or maybe The opinião of The people around here chances?

I dont know...só lets discuss 

Hi sorry for the grammar portuguese corrector of my cellphone its aways get in The way

Leo for sure is pushing some kumbaya my lord utopia into the minds of people 

He muito have falei the fsb agente test and decided tô go tô youtube

13 minutes ago, Verdesbird said:

Leo for sure is pushing some kumbaya my lord utopia into the minds of people 

I think this is very far from the truth. Leo argues that spiral dynamics over estimates the development of mankind. In Mexico there is a struggle to get the drug cartels under control, in America half of the nation fell for trumps election lies, it is very unlikely that a liberal president will be elected any time soon and a world government is unlikely to emerge. Even so he remains optimistic about the development of mankind. What could make you think that Leo is like this? Optimism is far from any utopia.

As for the scenario, one Europe is reducing its dependence on Russian gas and oil. This will have an impact on climate change as they switch to green energy. We could say that Putin's effort to control the gas and oil reserves in Ukraine unintentionally pushed mankind further away from fossil fuels which would help the planet. This is bad for the Russian economy because their main source of geopolitical power is control over gas and oil and the ability to sell or transfer this oil throughout Europe which is heavily powered by Russia.

Hi fellows, só what do i mean...you see the spiral dynamic sfuff plus the stuff that leo says that general  people are evil and need to be more peaceful if you add these two into the equation what do we have?...

A Society ruled by gurus.

Talking about spiral stuff...you see...if you take all what Léo says in this fórum about the nature of reality and puts into a fractal movie in your head then what do you have? 

A spiral that takes you to a whole different reality.

Só i sincerely want to know the True about,com you know..Léo...the mister"LETS RESPECT OTHERS PEOPLE AGENDAS" sems to be a primal fucker of this own propagated idea

@Verdesbird

On 8/5/2022 at 3:51 PM, Verdesbird said:

Now thats a very pratical thing to put in perspective 

I have said before that Trump is not a crook or an artist and that He can actually contributes for the balance of Power in this world

In The other hand leo gura for exemple have said that Trump is dangerous and The Vladimir putin is some kind of necessáry strong man to administrate Rússia

Now considerando The ACTUAL cenário.. what do you guys have to say about these leftists dictators,Trump,Joe,and how da fuck things are going to solve out in this planet talking about global dominance and peace and geopolíticas Power?? 

I Wonder that leo will Still talk to americans to Just relax stick a finger in their ow asses and watch passively The Globo being taken over by some communist dicratorship??

Or maybe The opinião of The people around here chances?

I dont know...só lets discuss 

It's fine to discuss all the large political issues concerning the Russia/Ukraine conflict, or the left/right political polarization, but we have to first  question the smaller, more important, specifics first, starting with you and your post. For example:

Have you read the post guidelines before making this post? that's in the main forum, top center right, in read letters and green tag if you also struggle to read btw.

Do you know what the main topic of your thread is about? Because it seems like you really want to discuss Russia/Ukraine conflict and pre/post scenarios, but then decide to talk about Leo's political takes on Trump and Biden, but then decide to talk about geopolitics, but then insult Leo. So, what do you really want to talk about exactly?

Edited by Danioover9000

Low quality speculative post with a strong conspiracy odour. 

Put a little bit more effort and research into politically charged posts next time please. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus