LSD-Rumi

I believe Muhammad realized he is God at some point

22 posts in this topic

I believe that Muhammad in his last years, started piecing things togther then at some point he realized he was not a prophet or even a spiritual teacher but rather God itself. But he didn't change his teaching accordingly as he already based all of his teahcings on religion and the Authority of Quran And God and saying spiritual things would ruin his legitimacy.

But on rare occasions he said strange things, like, " if you throw your rope on the gorund, you are throwing it at God" and things like " God's veil is made of light, if its veil is removed, it would burn everything". And even one of his most intimate companions, reports after the death of Muhammad saying " if I tell you some of the things I heard Muhmmad say, you will beat me with your shoes"

So there was some kind of a secret group for his most developed students. So Muhammmad Used to believe in the act of being a prophet, then realized it all was fake but he kept the act for the sake of people.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Omar says that sometimes he sees Abu Baqr and the Prophet talking about stuff that he says he cannot understand even a word of what they are talking about. I think those might be the conversations about the deeper levels of existence, and the Quran and most of his hadiths, maybe, are his speech to the general audience in a way they can make sense of it. 

There also are some hadiths and verses from the Quran that seem to come from a deeper level of understanding, like "God says 'I was a hidden treasure and I wanted to be known, and so I created the universe", "God has created the man in His own image", God saying in the Quran "I am the past, I am the future, I am the invisible, I am the visible", "I am in the heart of the slave", "I am the light", and things like that, mhm. 

Then after his experience named the Mirajj, he said "it was that in which there was no space and no time". Maybe he really was enlightened to some degree, but where he was and when he was in the history influenced and, in a sense, culturalized, his realization. 

Edited by Vibroverse

33 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Then after his experience named the Mirajj, he said "it was that in which there was no space and no time". Maybe he really was enlightened to some degree, but where he was and when he was in the history influenced and, in a sense, culturalized, his realization.

Yeah The Mirajj was some kind of a psychdelic trip for sure. But I don't think he got enlightened in that trip. I think it was in his last couple of years. Anyways, Regardless if he was enlightened or not he was a great man for sure. 

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Yeah The Mirajj was some kind of a psychdelic trip for sure. But I don't think he got enlightened in that trip. I think it was in his last couple of years. Anyways, Regardless if he was enlightened or not he was a great man for sure. 

Well, I guess he did his best from he was. 

Muhammad is the most evil person to walk this earth. Mass murderer, torturer, rapist, terrorist, slave owner, child abuser, thief and much more. Reading his biography is all it takes to make you hate him.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

7 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Muhammad is the most evil person to walk this earth. Mass murderer, torturer, rapist, terrorist, slave owner, child abuser, thief and much more. Reading his biography is all it takes to make you hate him.

Be careful, saying such things will cause mobs to brutally murder you for these words... This shows that the teachings are very zen and lead students to enlightenment, meaning they become killers with insatiable bloodlust for any believed transgressions.

16 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

" God's veil is made of light, if its veil is removed, it would burn everything".

I first came across this on an ayahuasca journey where I was traveling through the veils to God.  At the time, I didn't know what this meant.  After the journey, I did some research and found it is in the Quran .

"Between God (mighty and sublime) and creation are 70,000 veils.” 

“God has seventy thousand veils of light and darkness; if He were to remove them, the radiant splendors of His Face would burn up whoever (or ‘whatever creature’) was reached by His Gaze.” 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashf#:~:text=Hadith of the Veils&text=The nearest of creatures to,and a veil of water."

Vincit omnia Veritas.

5 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Lol

When I saw your name on notifications I knew you would write something like that. You have some Shadow to integrate my dude.

That's very speculative at the very least. There's no evidence in Arabic literature, as far as I know, that anyone back then had any understanding of non-duality. Only later, after Arabia expanded and merged with other cultures such as Persia and India, the Sufis came up, learned about Buddhism and Hinduism, and started smoking Hashish. Only then that non-duality emerged in Arabic culture. So, no I don't think that Muhammad ever thought he was one with Allah. He always thought that he was a prophet. Not only that, but he almost never spoke with Allah directly. Most of Allah's communications/revelations were mediated by the angel Gabriel. There's not one story that I've heard of that says Muhammad was Allah or something like that. In fact, It is evident that the opposite is true, because the Quran denies the possibility that Jesus might have been the son of God. The Quran states clearly that Jesus was just a human being, and so was Muhammad.

https://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=41&verse=6

https://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=4&verse=171

Leo Gura worships himself, cuz he is a narcissist, so he thinks he's God, solipsism, etc. This whole narrative of "I am God" is made by narcissists, and appeals only to narcissists. I have developed some degree of narcissism, so I tend to experience "God" thoughts, too.

And from my experience, I can tell that Muhammad was not a narcissist. He was just a person who lived under tough conditions with severe childhood traumas who became psychotic later on and experienced God delusions cuz he was also a religious nut who studied Christianity in secret. Simple as that.

https://www.aljazeera.net/midan/intellect/sociology/2017/11/10/احتكار-الحقيقة-لماذا-كل-من-حولك-مجانين

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

6 hours ago, How to be wise said:

First, what you say he did was normal for any influencer of the time. nobody looked down on you if you captured slaves to castrate them.

second, it has wise and profound phrases. in my opinion it is a very basic religion created to handle ignorant people, but who knows... you have to have an open mind. the sufis are very deep and they were muslims

@Gesundheit2 Muhammad was gifted spiritually. He didn't need anyone to teach him nonduality, he discovered it himself and that's the point. I think Muhammad went so deep that it became clear to him that he was God. Yet I think it took him decades to do that. 

@Gesundheit2 I think I made some good arguments not just beliefs.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@LSD-Rumi 

I think you fundamentally misunderstand God and non-duality, and somehow confuse them and think that they're the same thing when they're not. God and non-duality are two different parameters. You could realize God without understanding non-duality, and you could understand non-duality without realizing God.

Non-duality is a philosophy, or a way of thinking and looking at reality. It might talk about God, but it is not God.

God, on the other hand, as people typically use the word, is the absolute truth that is prior to everything else, including philosophy.

In that sense, it's hard to know whether Muhammad even realized God, cuz it's hard to distinguish dogma from genuine awakening, especially within the context of psychosis.

As for non-duality, I am pretty sure that Muhammad had no clue about it at all, cuz Arabia was not a very sophisticated/advanced culture (still is not till this day).

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

3 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Gesundheit2 I think I made some good arguments not just beliefs.

If you stated your arguments in an Islamic country you would be executed for blasphemy.

@LSD-Rumi You make some solid arguments to support the idea that Muhammed was experiencing some kind of altered consciousness states. And certainly had at least some insight into the true nature of the universe. It just goes to show that you don't need to conform to the expectations of conventional morality to make advances spiritually.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

1 hour ago, JuliusCaesar said:

It just goes to show that you don't need to conform to the expectations of conventional morality to make advances spiritually.

Wrong. Selfishness is fundamentally based on the illusion of the ego. The more awake you become to reality, the less selfish you are. Truth = Love. The less love you have, the less truth you have.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise Muhammad is one of the most selfless people I ever read about. He was a king yet he lived like a slave. Yeah he enjoyed sex with women and he owned some women slaves but that was the norm in that period. His heart was always pure and caring for the collective. Let me explain Muhammad for you: 

• He lived in a mud house with small rooms, rode  donkeys, owned two pieces of clothes only although he was practically a king 
  • Many people say he used to fast for multiple days, and go for days without cooking a meal in his house until hunger appears on his body 
  • He was assigned 5th of the money coming from wars (millions by today standards) by the Quran, yet he used to gave all of it to the poor.
  • When one of his enemies who tried to assasinate him multiple times died, he went to his funeral and kept praying for god forgivness for  him 
  • He always was concerned with building a country that unites the Arab tribes under a law and stops the wars between them and he did. 
  • He never hurted anyone around him, people say even with  a word let alone physically 
  • he waged wars because he had to, to protect his country
Edited by LSD-Rumi

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@How to be wise Muhammad is one of the most selfless people I ever read about.

You haven’t read about him.

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

Wrong. Selfishness is fundamentally based on the illusion of the ego. The more awake you become to reality, the less selfish you are. Truth = Love. The less love you have, the less truth you have.

The experience of self may be insanity, but the insanity is true.

19 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

You haven’t read about him.

Muhammed was a magnificent specimen, ruthless and ambitious to the core of his being. I'm not sure about ascribing saintly-like qualities to him though.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.