Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Robinson

Haha, Alex Jones getting his karma lol.

22 posts in this topic

Laughs. Alex Jones finally sees day in court for his stupid conspiracy bullshit. A good precedent for all other Qanon nutters. 

Beautiful dreams come to me. 

Man, I can't imagine what it would have been like for the families of the victims to receive that sort of shit from Jones.

I feel sorry for Jones too. I can only imagine what it must be like to suddenly realise the thing you were deriding, mocking and refuting was actually real, and that you were an unwilling perpetrator of a lot of suffering. But myb he's just saying what he feel he needs to say legally re saying sandy hook was actually real.

A Hero Could Be Anyone

"Faith begins as an experiment and ends in an experience" - William Ralphe Inge

No one left behind

@Tyler Robinson

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Update - he is ordered to pay $4.1 million

Damn, I hope he can manage that. As tempting as it is to relish in another's karma, remember, me and you also got karma too.

Before/after tax, plus interest?

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

@Tyler Robinson

Damn, I hope he can manage that. As tempting as it is to relish in another's karma, remember, me and you also got karma too.

Before/after tax, plus interest?

He can definitely afford that. News sources have claimed that he made a ton of money, in multi millions. 4 million are mere pennies for him. 

But at least he is made to pay. Now he won't dare to insult victims through bullshit conspiracies.

@Tyler Robinson

2 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

He can definitely afford that. News sources have claimed that he made a ton of money, in multi millions. 4 million are mere pennies for him. 

But at least he is made to pay. Now he won't dare to insult victims through bullshit conspiracies.

I see. Although, I wouldn't be too sure this'll change him, maybe he'll be passive aggressive first, and hopefully mellow out in his 60's or 70's.

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Damn, I hope he can manage that.

There was a point in 2018 where Infowars was bringing in $800,000 a day. Between 2015 and 2018 it averaged over $50 million a year.

It's a slap on the wrist the same as when pharmaceutical companies or any large corporation gets fined

He might still file bankruptcy to get out of it anyway. 

3 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Now he won't dare to insult victims through bullshit conspiracies.

Oh yeah? @2:45:

Lawyer: One of the things you've been talking about a lot on your show recently is your allegation that government officials are aiding in pedophilia, child trafficking, and the grooming of children.

Jones: What, you mean like what Jeffrey Epstein did with the Clintons?

He's in the courtroom and still saying the same stuff. You can ban Alex Jones from every social media platform, sue him into bankruptcy. Unless he's in jail, Alex Jones is gonna keep being Alex Jones.

31 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

hopefully mellow out in his 60's or 70's.

I doubt it, David Icke is in his 70s and still talking about Reptilians. Too much money and clout on the line

Holy moly, fine upped to $45 million dollars.  Ouchies!  And there’s like 2 more trials left I think.  

Edit:  $49.3 million dollars on top of the previous $4 million.

Edited by hoodrow trillson

It's about time he gets his comeuppance. 

I hope that this also goes to show all of those other schizophrenic conspiracy theorists out there in the US how much of a crime it is to be spreading this kind of toxic information publicly.

Edited by Hardkill

4 minutes ago, Willie said:

How much is that in gay frogs?

4.1 million = 12.3 million gay frogs. 

This is just bullshit. He is being statuated as an example, this has nothing to do with justice. 

"We all must be, and can only be, a light unto ourselves."

2 hours ago, Nilsi said:

This is just bullshit. He is being statuated as an example, this has nothing to do with justice. 

You do realize that his conspiracies are harmful 

30 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

You do realize that his conspiracies are harmful 

I'm not here to defend his madness, but 45 mil? They just want to take him out of business, which I can sympathize with, but that's not the way to do it.

Just now, Nilsi said:

I'm not here to defend his madness, but 45 mil? They just want to take him out of business, which I can sympathize with, but that's not the way to do it.

Shouldn't he be taken out of Business when his business harms other's reputation through slander, misinformation and conspiracies that are outrightly propagandist? 

Would you want a man's business to continue if he publicly lied to everyone and said that you are a pedophile and the next thing you know is that your entire neighborhood is in your front yard protesting that you leave. How would you feel if someone spread such blatant lies about you and it harmed your life, your dignity, your business, your livelihood and even cost you your marriage and health? 

There's a reason why libel and slander are the greatest sins in the Bible. Christ was hung on the cross because someone lied about him behind his back. 

Innocent people pay a heavy price for someone's slander. It's a sin of great proportion. The person who does it gets away with it. The person who is slandered suffers all the harm. Slander is devil's engine. 

And conspiracy theories are modern day version of slandering. 

There is no excuse for his behavior and the harm he brought to people. 

5 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Shouldn't he be taken out of Business when his business harms other's reputation through slander, misinformation and conspiracies that are outrightly propagandist? 

Would you want a man's business to continue if he publicly lied to everyone and said that you are a pedophile and the next thing you know is that your entire neighborhood is in your front yard protesting that you leave. How would you feel if someone spread such blatant lies about you and it harmed your life, your dignity, your business, your livelihood and even cost you your marriage and health? 

There's a reason why libel and slander are the greatest sins in the Bible. Christ was hung on the cross because someone lied about him behind his back. 

Innocent people pay a heavy price for someone's slander. It's a sin of great proportion. The person who does it gets away with it. The person who is slandered suffers all the harm. Slander is devil's engine. 

And conspiracy theories are modern day version of slandering. 

There is no excuse for his behavior and the harm he brought to people. 

I understand. You have a lot more empathy than me. My main issue is that this charge is just ridiculously high and will only fuel more "the state is corrupt and suppresses free speech" reactionism. 

It's a tricky thing. Jones didn't just pull this shit out of his ass and for all he knows he's a good faith investigative journalist, but of course the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Conspiracies are just such a toxic rabbit hole to go down. I don't know anyone who is seriously entertaining these theories, that isn't fucking his life up in the process. Don't do conspiracy theories kids!

6 hours ago, Nilsi said:

What do you think would be a just reparation, considering that these families (who's children were killed in a mass shooting) were constantly being threatened and harassed by his followers, with one guy even having his house shot up? Yes, he serves as an example, but that doesn't mean that the outcome was unjust. He has a lot of money, I think that loosing 45 mil isn't as bad as anything the families had to go through.

❤️

@JoeVolcano They're trying to paint a character, which is a common strategy in court. Not saying that it's good, it does show a flaw in the court system, but this isn't anything out of the ordinary either, which is probably why nobody is talking about it.

❤️

2 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

@JoeVolcano They're trying to paint a character, which is a common strategy in court. Not saying that it's good, it does show a flaw in the court system, but this isn't anything out of the ordinary either, which is probably why nobody is talking about it.

It's bad enough in a court of justice, if that's what they did. But I was talking about the "Inside Edition" bit in OP's youtube video.

I'm European, though, so I don't know anything about Inside Edition. Maybe everyone just expects nothing other than tabloid level content from this organization. Personally I expect that from all American news organizations anyway. And non-American aren't much better. But then isn't that pretty damning...