Bacher

Question about 5 MeO

4 posts in this topic

So I haven't done a proper dose 5 MeO DMT in almost two years from the amount of respect I have for this sacred molecule. Last time it changed my life forever and I can still feel the insights that I received back then in my life. Realizing what infinity/GOD really is, isn't something that you really forget easily. It becomes part of you for the rest of your life and identity if you have done it right. Ever since I have worked on becoming more independent creator by clearing my old beliefs and seeking new knowledge. The gifts of wisdom and love is the reward of this type of work which will surely reflect on your quality of life.

Anyways this is not why I created this thread so let's get back to the question. I have only tried smoking it but I am now interested on trying plugging it like @Leo Gura. I have tried plugged ketamine so I am conscious of how powerful this method can be. Right now I have freebase version in my possession and I want to get the most of this experience. So how much do you reccomend for a GOD awakening and is freebase good for this type of ingestion method. Thank you!

15mg-25mg seems to be the go for most (necessary disclaimer: start super low, all batches can be different etc...). Plugging is done with HCL not freebase, but pretty sure there is something you can do with the freebase to make it pluggable, but I'll leave that to an adept to answer.

You can plug freebase. Dissolve with a few drops of vinegar. It's slightly more potent than HCl.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

1. Bro, why do you as well as others keep asking "how to plug". How many times do you want us to give the same answer?

2. Why didn't you consider Googling it. ?‍?

3. http://www.actualized.org/articles/how-to-plug-psychedelics

4. *Tomorrow* - "Leo gura responds to the 2,688 question on the forum of 'how to plug psychedelics'. Will he keep replying to "show love" or just start ignoring such topics. Maybe, Leo gura has given up and is right about how his fans/students really aren't that conscious."?

5. "Leo gura deletes the how to plug psychedelics video off his blog... The number of questions Increases exponentially."

Hi there. I never asked how to plug, I was more after the dosages that Leo reccomends. The article that you shared dosen't even work. Have a nice day!