TheSelf

Totally lose your mind!

28 posts in this topic

@OBEler

You're missing too many points here. Again you continue assuming that the trip was weak, that it was my only trip that I've had and I cannot help people in this field anyway. I know exactly how it feels to be in situation where you recognize you're fucked up and that nothing can help you, because your experience is totally inside your own mind. Also this is the moment when distinctions between real and not real stop making any sense, because from that perspective everything that happens is absolutely real.

What you aren't understanding is that the point of doing push ups and other things isn't merelly for physicality and success. They train your mind unbeliavably and you learn your limitations and how to cope with stress and bad situations. Explain me why the strongest men are also the most stoic with their emotional control. What I am saying is that hard situations grow you and prepare you to next ones and it doesn't matter if it's trip that helps your mundane life or the other way around. Don't deny the power of living hard life.

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Kksd74628  If my assumptions are wrong, you can correct me. But based on what you wrote it seems you had one trip to Amsterdam with a friend and the probability is high that you choosed a beginner dose on your first and only trip. You can tell me the correct number of trips and I would believe that but you didn't so I needed to assume again.

I agree with you, you could change your lifestyle and this also can have a powerful impact on trips. No one will deny that. But it sounded like this is a too broad advice for the issue of this topic. Maybe I think so because you wrote just some sentence about it and therefore it sounded a little too far away to help for the specific problem. Anyway that was just my impression, I hope the topic starter can do something with the advice.

" I know exactly how it feels to be in situation where you recognize you're fucked up and that nothing can help you, because your experience is totally inside your own mind. Also this is the moment when distinctions between real and not real stop making any sense, because from that perspective everything that happens is absolutely real."

Ok that sounds critical. Where did you get this experiece? This is a typical one on psychedelics and very scary for most. I had this experience one time where your experience is inside your own mind. But I dont know what it means when the distinction between real and not real collapses.

By the way I dont want to podest psychedelics over other methods, but there are some situations and problems you just can encounter on psychedelics as far as I know.

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler

I've had 2 times experience (as fas as I remember) where I felt that nothing can help me, because my experience is all there is. The first one was sober actually and it just hitted while I was trying to be more and more mindful for a long period of time. There isn't anything which isn't real. Name one thing and by the time you do it, it ain't unreal anymore by the definition. Definition of real is which is actually in the case and if you think that there is outside world which is real and as long as your experience doesn't match with that, you could say that you're hallucinating. What I am saying is that when concept of outside world goes away, only thing which is real and all there is, is your experience.

Still I operate from the stand point that I think there ain't nothing but my experience and I embody it daily. That's why I can get more out of experiences than others from many of those. What I am saying is that the one who learns the structure will always outrun you in the content even if you got headstart in it. Learning is seeing patterns in things and I'm gonna say that I am pretty good in that field so I think it's wrong to judge me by my experiences or their quantity. You probably heard that quality over quantity.

I don't still understand why you are trying to prove me somehow weak, incapable to give advice or less than you. You are continuously saying that oh you haven't tripped or it was just one time and that probably was very weak and doesn't count for anything. I understand that it is hard to talk with someone who gives facts to the table, but please try to respect other and change your tone a little. I don't blame you fully, because as I said earlier this whole forum is about who has most Leo-meo-god points and by that the one gains respect. It's very ridiculous to be honest.

Who told you that "others" are real?

On 5/8/2022 at 8:20 AM, axiom said:

@m0hsen Mushrooms are a profoundly spiritual psychedelic, but can have an awful comedown filled with madness and dread. Other substances can be much easier in that respect.

The comedown of shrooms is my favourite part, peaceful as. Bizarre that you have that reaction, obviously the peak is a different story though. 

I've found low dose Ketamine whilst waiting for the onset of a mushroom trip produces the most consistently non-dual states out of all the psychedelics Ive tried, although other aspects like Infinite Manifestation are better revealed through DMT or Changa, but that's not really non-duality, more-so an aspect of God-Realisation. 

It is only by losing the mind, that the mind can be found.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

On 8/4/2022 at 3:06 PM, m0hsen said:

and it feels like this is how I should do the work, deconstruct my mind

Yes, that's the right approach for reaching the deepest awakenings...

untill I feel I'm about to totally lose my mind and go insane but how to handle the terror of losing your mind?

However, as you can see, it can get extremely challenging on the psyche, and it can get to dangerous suicidal levels.

I want to go as deep as possible into this work but losing your mind is unimaginably fucking hard to handle

Of course, which is why it's so rarely achieved.

Do you totally lose your shit and literally die in every trip to reach God really?

I don't totally lose my shit. Most of my trips are quite pleasant and well-managed. However, sometimes the trips can be extremely challenging and you must be careful not to go into some dangerous territory.

Many repeated trips will gradually acclimate you to deeper awakenings.

You should find a dosage sweet-spot where you are able to handle it without it traumatizing you. And then keep tripping until you are ready to handle more.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Many repeated trips will gradually acclimate you to deeper awakenings.

You should find a dosage sweet-spot where you are able to handle it without it traumatizing you. And then keep tripping until you are ready to handle more.

Yep, this is what I am doing for years.
My last trip was my deepest yet. I realized my life is an imagination with zero substance. 

There is only so much fear I can tolerate in the come-up phase, so I take it slowly. During the Come-up, I am like "what hell am I doing to myself". And after the trip I am like: I want to go again! again! 

Though sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between pussy-footing and responsible dosage setting and trip pacing. I try to be as intuitive as possible in deciding when to trip again. On average it's something like once a month, maybe a bit more. 

All this is literally pointlessness. You can move your hand, you can imagine vague dinasuar in your brain, you are not God until you have concious control over everything in the universe. It;s just mindlessness