TheSelf

Totally lose your mind!

28 posts in this topic

I'm watching Leo's solipsism video and guided exercise one, for the past few nights plus I have years of meditation experience, awakened Kundalini and I'm am superbly introvert individual.

Man my sense of external world and others got a lot emptier and shallow not that I don't like it, for whatever reason I'm enjoying it ?

Last night I had a little glimpse to crazy solipsistic insights of one of my insane mushroom trip which I totally forgot and the trip was very challenging to handle.

Like it literally changed my state of consciousness (not in a crazy way but was promising), and I could remember some shits from my last trip which was more than a year ago which I couldn't normally remember 

and it feels like this is how I should do the work, deconstruct my mind untill I feel I'm about to totally lose my mind and go insane but how to handle the terror of losing your mind?

I want to go as deep as possible into this work but losing your mind is unimaginably fucking hard to handle, I still remember how I desperately prayed to God, Jesus, etc and basically whoever who could hear me to save my ass from dying in 3.5 grams of penis envy lemon tek. Like literally I was crying and l was willing to do anything to be saved (you know how real this experience is if you ever got high dose of shrooms). I cannot imagine I can experience that shit again, but still I want to do this work and I'm serious about it.

@Leo Gura Do you totally lose your shit and literally die in every trip to reach God really?

Edited by m0hsen

@m0hsen Mushrooms are a profoundly spiritual psychedelic, but can have an awful comedown filled with madness and dread. Other substances can be much easier in that respect.

Apparently.

@axiom still you gotta lose your mind in order to reach God, you mean this experience can be smoother or different in other substances? 

I've read a lot of trip reports people experiencing same insanity and madness while losing their mind in LSD also.

Edited by m0hsen

8 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

I've read a lot of trip reports people experiencing same insanity and madness while losing their mind in LSD also.

Some people experience insanity and madness while losing their mind without taking anything.

31 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Some people experience insanity and madness while losing their mind without taking anything.

How you lose your mind without taking anything btw?

And I guess you cant remain sane while literally dying! So basically that should be the same for everyone!

I personally am very calm and can handle my mind easily in day to day life thanks to my meditation experiences, but man the experience of losing your mind is the most insane and the most profound experience like literally you just want to save your ass no matter what, you don't even remember that you took mushroom, all thoughts and memories will be fly out of window. 

How this is managble? This is not something that "you" can handle in the process cause you are literally dying and that's the most real shit for you without any memory of how you got there.

You don't know how much you want life and continue living untill you experiencing a big mushroom ego-death!!

Still you can find that picture of a monk peacefully meditating while burning in fire so maybe I just need to meditate more to gain more experience or eventually become a monk I don't really know the way to go deeper.

Edited by m0hsen

@m0hsen

Definition of insanity is trying to prove yourself that this what was fake is real and realizing that you can't because you're too conscious to trick yourself again. Instead you should try to prove what seems to be in the case correct, because with that you should have much greater chance of success. Rather than being mad at things which you lose in process you should be happy to give them to gain things which you actually want from life. That's why knowing your values is very important, because they're your map and without one you're lost.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

7 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@m0hsen

Definition of insanity is trying to prove yourself that this what was fake is real and realizing that you can't because you're too conscious to trick yourself again. Instead you should try to prove what seems to be in the case correct, because with that you should have much greater chance of success. Rather than being mad at things which you lose in process you should be happy to give them to gain things which you actually want from life. That's why knowing your values is very important, because they're your map and without one you're lost.

-joNi-

Nice quote

Again all your thoughts and philosophy will fly out of window in that experience. You don't control shit.

@m0hsen

Yeah it is nice quote and the most radical thing is that my name is joni and I writed it. Everyone should aim for good self-expression enough to have impact in others so well that they change. You must be/feel powerful enough to move mountains if that is what's needed. What is missing from mainstream spirituality is its total wholiness. They talk to you lot about new experiences and realizations, but they don't teach you basic self-help and male energy to handle the unknown. Make yourself powerful and tell me in your next answer that you truly did 100 push ups.

19 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@m0hsen

Yeah it is nice quote and the most radical thing is that my name is joni and I writed it. Everyone should aim for good self-expression enough to have impact in others so well that they change. You must be/feel powerful enough to move mountains if that is what's needed. What is missing from mainstream spirituality is its total wholiness. They talk to you lot about new experiences and realizations, but they don't teach you basic self-help and male energy to handle the unknown. Make yourself powerful and tell me in your next answer that you truly did 100 push ups.

Do you have any psychedelic experiences? You sound like you don't. 

You can reach some totally unknown and different states of consciousness in which "you" are literally gone!

So basic self-help, male energy and all that are gone when you experience a real ego-death you don't even know who what you are how you end up being here.

@m0hsen

I have lot of spiritual experiences and I operate from the standpoint that there is no sense of self, control or world outside of what I perceive, but the thing is that having confidence, trust in the process and trust in "yourself" in mundane or spiritual are the same. It varies in intensity, but also the intensity varies inside the structure spiritual or mundane so it isn't valid excuse not to train yourself in any of those realms. Also you didn't do the damn push ups so stop being pussy and do them :D.

12 hours ago, m0hsen said:

I'm watching Leo's solipsism video and guided exercise one, for the past few nights plus I have years of meditation experience, awakened Kundalini and I'm am superbly introvert individual.

Man my sense of external world and others got a lot emptier and shallow not that I don't like it, for whatever reason I'm enjoying it ?

Last night I had a little glimpse to crazy solipsistic insights of one of my insane mushroom trip which I totally forgot and the trip was very challenging to handle.

Like it literally changed my state of consciousness (not in a crazy way but was promising), and I could remember some shits from my last trip which was more than a year ago which I couldn't normally remember 

and it feels like this is how I should do the work, deconstruct my mind untill I feel I'm about to totally lose my mind and go insane but how to handle the terror of losing your mind?

I want to go as deep as possible into this work but losing your mind is unimaginably fucking hard to handle, I still remember how I desperately prayed to God, Jesus, etc and basically whoever who could hear me to save my ass from dying in 3.5 grams of penis envy lemon tek. Like literally I was crying and l was willing to do anything to be saved (you know how real this experience is if you ever got high dose of shrooms). I cannot imagine I can experience that shit again, but still I want to do this work and I'm serious about it.

@Leo Gura Do you totally lose your shit and literally die in every trip to reach God really?

I think this insanity is just the result of you trying to comprehend infinity. At a certain point you just have to accept that there is no way to explain this, and just allow the Love, so to speak. You could sit here all day and ruminate on these things and you would start to go crazy, but I dont think this will get you anywhere. The insight for me was, that when I turn my mind on itself for long enough, this will inevitably happen, so I just dont do it. You could also just lose your mind so often that its not a big deal anymore, but that seems sketchy to me and I dont see the value in it; once you get it, move on; thats how I feel about this at least.

If you want to reach God, you will have to lose your mind. Im just not bought into the idea of doing it over and over again. I know, and thats really all that matters. 

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Kksd74628 hey kksd, I also want to know, Do you have any psychedelic experience? If so how often Did you and what substances? 

I know you wrote you have a lot of spiritual experience, how Do you get these? Do you a lot of breath work? This can even be more powerful than psychedelics can be sometimes

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler

It feels that if you say anything which is even a little bit different than mainstream society, they want some proof from you that you're qualified to talk. That's ridiculous. Let's assume, If it would be the case that I wouldn't have any experiences of psychedeliscs, would what I said somehow automatically be wrong or would I lose some Leo-meo-god points and my value would be less in this forum. What I am trying to say is what you ask from me is meaningless in the context I was talking.

Edited by Kksd74628

7 hours ago, Nilsi said:

I think this insanity is just the result of you trying to comprehend infinity. At a certain point you just have to accept that there is no way to explain this, and just allow the Love, so to speak. You could sit here all day and ruminate on these things and you would start to go crazy, but I dont think this will get you anywhere. The insight for me was, that when I turn my mind on itself for long enough, this will inevitably happen, so I just dont do it. You could also just lose your mind so often that its not a big deal anymore, but that seems sketchy to me and I dont see the value in it; once you get it, move on; thats how I feel about this at least.

If you want to reach God, you will have to lose your mind. Im just not bought into the idea of doing it over and over again. I know, and thats really all that matters. 

So isn't these temporary losing mind makes it easier and easier overtime to get you to a point which it's a totally normal thing, cause you know everything will be fine at the end? 

Don't you find this beneficial?

Like you may take 10 grams of mushroom and it will be like having an intense amazing experience rather insanely challenging and scary to death.

Edited by m0hsen

39 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

So isn't these temporary losing mind makes it easier and easier overtime to get you to a point which it's a totally normal thing, cause you know everything will be fine at the end? 

Don't you find this beneficial?

Like you may take 10 grams of mushroom and it will be like having an intense amazing experience rather insanely challenging and scary to death.

You get increasingly comfortable with "insanity," but you can always freak yourself out if you overdo it.

I honestly don't see the appeal in these super extreme peak experiences. That's just way too much to make sense of and integrate, but to each their own.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Kksd74628 Hey Kksd, I did not wanted to offend you with this question and now I just want to be straight honest with you. It feels you never took any psychedelics, but you give advice to someone who has trouble during his psychedelic trip. That is like if someone who never had a girlfriend gives suddenly relationship advice. You know what I mean? 

No one here will blame you if you never took psychedelics and if you had your spiritual experiences with something else. that is total fine and not less valid. it is just, when you take a psychedelic, you can instant recognize if someone other had an psychedelic experience in his life or not. It is like veterans who recognize if someone fought in a war or not. Just on observation how they talk and behave. You just know

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler

Just you know your recognition is not on point, because I've actually tripped in amsterdam when I travelled there with my friend. Also I have had spiritual experiences outside of tripping which actually are so stable in my life that I could say that I've "realized" them. Also have I done something or not doesn't change the way my words could be taken and used. It can be that I've done lot of things and still have negative impact or vice versa. Also I truly believe it's possible to give advice about things without having experience of them.

Second of all my personality is very broad and I change it how I feel like. That I am very spiritual doesn't mean I don't care about success or other way around. As I've said in this forum before people tend to think that some things exclude something else and I'd say that this ain't spiritual. Spirituality is about seeing as many things as possible and making the best possible option that there is. Spirituality could also be defined as studying structure and making good use of it. Hope that you see my point finally.

@Kksd74628 Yeah I respect your point and sure you can give good advice even if you have no experience in a field. 

Out of curiosity, you already had one psychedelic experience in amsterdam? Was it a real trip with magic mushroom? I was so sure about this point, I would have bet my life savings that you never tripped in your life. It seems I was wrong

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler

They were magical truffles which are legal at amsterdam and that's the reason I went there. There is actually very good teaching that proved its importance in our dialogue. Don't judge book by a its cover. I am saying this from the stand point that my personality is couple pieces from many different perspectives so it's so broad that I can't possible introduce everything in couple lines of word or even in a long essay. Also let's assume that your logic about don't give advice if you aren't experienced is correct then why you talk to me feeling like you know without really knowing anything about me. All these things I am saying just to keep our conversation going so someone could learn something.

Edited by Kksd74628

@Kksd74628 OK now see what I mean?   I bet you took the beginner dose of 7g. So overall you had one weak psychedelic experience in your life, that doesn't count at all. 

If you really think you can give already tripping advice with only one weak magic truffle experience, then just let me tell you that doesn't work. 

Your advice about basic self help and male energy (and doing push ups lol) flows really out of the window in the storm of ego death. No one with a real trip experience would ever give such advice to someone else. So sorry to tell you the truth that this is just weak self-help advice without depth in this case.

Edited by OBEler