PepperBlossoms

maybe its easier to stop complicating things

8 posts in this topic

The person this experience is operating from wants there to be a person with a story but then it is like the person could be just as imaginary as everything else like the background stuff; like the person this appears to be operating from could be just as much background stuff as the background stuff; but then it doesn't matter if it is imaginary or not because it is still being 'experienced'.

and then morals are so twisted where everything is good and bad and it is all whatever we say it is

i feel so lost and my head hurts

I feel like I just want to get a job and do it mindlessly and forget about all of this awakening stuff.  the model for life got too complicated for my brain to be satisfied with and I just don't want a model anymore or think anymore.  I had a hard time with the morally dark side of my career and ahhhh.

Work makes me unstable but then also not working makes me unstable.

I guess I need to just meditate and drop all these thoughts.

just remember, a complicated thing is just a collection of many simple things.

Ultimately confusion isint actually bad because firstly its a sign that your trying to understand and also awakening actually brings confusion as far as i can see.  The #1 Golden Rule is this: start from what you know to be true directly and work from there. Dont try to grasp lots of lofty ideas and concepts. If you dont know something, dont pretend to know...just know that you dont know and know that perhaps that you'd like to know and thats fine. its better than pretending. Dont confuse yourself by trying to grasp everything at once. You wont. You have to be able to exercise the skill of knowing when you dont know something...and being alright with it. Everything takes time.

one big helping key for confusion is this: awakening isint what you know, its what you *are*. you wont be confused if your implementing this strategy appropriately because even if your psychological mind is doing backflips when understanding yourself existentially, it wont affect your clarity because your focus is not on your mind, its focused on you . if your mind is like a tornado, you dont stop being you and the ultimate goal of spirituality is to find yourself. just breath. ask the lord for direct revelation regarding how to obtain clarity.

you can also implement simple measures to cultivate clarity like writing your thoughts down on paper, and asking yourself grounding questions like "why am i confused" or "what am i confused about" or "what am i trying to do". if all else fails, breath slowly and deeply for 10 repetitions, or 20 let go a little. 

Edited by Aaron p

@PepperBlossoms

The problem you're having is that you mix 2 different levels of knowlegde together thinking that they're equal. It doesn't matter a fuck if this is a dream, imaginary or anything from the perspective of living this particular life as beautifully as possible. That's what almost everyone on this forum gets wrong. Use spirituality to understand your experience and self-help to change the content within the dream and not the other way around. Lastly the most important thing is to focus to the core values so you know what is the thing which drives you and from that perspective you should operate yourself through life.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

On 8/3/2022 at 8:35 PM, PepperBlossoms said:

but then it doesn't matter if it is imaginary or not because it is still being 'experienced'.

I guess I need to just meditate and drop all these thoughts.

Yeah it totally doesn't matter at all and that's the freedom which is sought after!

There is only what seems to be happening whether that's meditation, thinking or anything else....it's just what seems to be happening and nobody is doing it!

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

If you find yourself starting to talk like Arya Stark "A girl is no one, a girl has no name" and its causing you distress and making you unstable, then it's time to take a break and just go back to normal life for a bit. Even stop meditating.

Just watch some TV for a while or go for a walk in nature and fall back into the illusion a bit.

On 04/08/2022 at 10:19 PM, Kksd74628 said:

@PepperBlossoms

The problem you're having is that you mix 2 different levels of knowlegde together thinking that they're equal. It doesn't matter a fuck if this is a dream, imaginary or anything from the perspective of living this particular life as beautifully as possible. That's what almost everyone on this forum gets wrong. Use spirituality to understand your experience and self-help to change the content within the dream and not the other way around. Lastly the most important thing is to focus to the core values so you know what is the thing which drives you and from that perspective you should operate yourself through life.

-joNi-

^ this is very good. It's almost as if there are two levels of truth from the perspective of an unenlightened person.

There's the absolute (relating to what the fabric of everything is existentially) and there is the relative (relating to human knowledge, linear reason, logic and processes). 

The idea that your going to fix yourself by only focusing on the enlightenment level absolute level knowledge probably isint true. Its also very useful to understand that these levels are not equal because if you think they're equal then you'll mix them together and get Extremely confused. Think of it like this ...in GTA 4, you have you have nico bellec (the main character) and you have the other characters in the game and the story of how they interact with eachother, and then on a higher level of truth you have the coding and structure of the game itself. You don't mix the two. Really, this could be the source of your confusion. Ultimately the absolute and relative don't touch eachother. They're two different expressions as opposites on the spectrum of the same game. 

If you started relating to the in-game coding to Nico's mother, you would quickly become extremely confused. 

Similarly, in this game we have the character (you) and the other characters in your life and the story of how you interact with eachother. Then we also have the physics, structure, and the metaphysical fabric from which your life occurs. Two different levels. If you start relating the truth that perceptions aren't what we think they are to how you want to increase your business...you'll confuse the fuck out of yourself. Keep them separate and identify if your working with absolute or relative level knowledge<<

Edited by Aaron p

Thinking constantly about what's good and bad can make us pretty dogmatic. Release that tension. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson