Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Julian gabriel

How to Surrender without Force?

5 posts in this topic

The times when I have been able to surrender my monkey mind or my feeling that I need to achieve something have been when I am forced by psychedelics or sex or another person to surrender. 

How do I surrender without being forced into it? 

I hardly ever hear philosophers or psychologists talk about how important it is to be able to be in a state of surrender.

but it is so important because when I have surrendered the most have been the times when I have felt the most free.

Learn about Emotional Mastery.

Acceptance and letting go.

Meditation.

I’m general increasing your ability to be aware.

Feel tranquility

Feel love

Feel complete

Feel peace

Feel centered

I've noticed that time & attention does a lot. 

If you're used to psychedelics, maybe you remember the first time of trying a new drug. You're really open and curious about what you will encounter. "hey, my body is doing this, interesting. Hey, my mind is doing that, my feelings this, why would that be?". 

Try that same mindset and time/space/attention with your regular emotions. So just sit down and feel, be curious. Feel everything and let it be.. 

Basically: 
Time / attention > Room for feeling stuff
More time & attention > embracing those feels > diving into them to see what comes
Surrendering to whatever comes. 

Apart from this. It can be that something is blocking you. So you possibly have some unresolved stuff to work through? If that sounds right, maybe try to start cleaning that up and surrender may come? 

Best of luck!

On 04/08/2022 at 0:27 AM, Julian gabriel said:

How do I surrender without being forced into it? 

Ok, this is like learning how to dance. You have to be the follower not the leader. There is a current around you with a flow and a rhythm, it's nearly an emotional thing...but more accurately it could be called an energetic thing. Like a radio frequency...they are real. These frequencies are all around. You can isolate a frequency and fall into its rhythm. 

Surrendering could also be called flowing. Natural, smooth, congruent. In life there is a time for power and pressure and force and will. But when the time for surrender comes, just identify the frequency and ease into it and flow with it like your dancing.

Saying that... enlightenment can be everything but smooth up until the completion. It can be extremely turbulent. Ego wants to resist, but that explosion of God will purify the turbulent frequencies eventually