Someone here

Is it possible to materialise things into existence?

172 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I would say that my mind is creating reality in the sense I get the raw data from the external world and then my mind interpreters it to create my bubble of consciousness.  That does not equal that I'm willingly creating everything in my experience. For example I'm hungry right now .and that hunger can't be satisfied unless I put food in my body .its not like I can press a button and boom done the hunger will go. I will have to play by the rules of this universe where hunger can only be satisfied by putting food into my mouth . 

Same with materialising stuff .I repeat to you the same question..if I'm creating reality using my mind ..what ,exactly is preventing me from creating the kind of reality that I want ?

Why do you think you should be able to do that?

Every element of yourself and what you want etc is itself created, by the way. Anything that isn't nothing, is always going to be something "in front of you" so to speak. Which includes all of your wants and thoughts and emotions. Those are themselves things and themselves appearances. The element of awareness in all of this is inherently complete nothingness, pure nothingness, which poses a problem for "free will". Since any step in a choice is itself going to take the form of something like a thought...

People obsessed with "collapsing duality" won't understand because they won't see that. But it seems to cause issues on the whole "free" front, which implies being presented multiple choices and specifically deciding on one of those.

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

Tbh I'm  lazy and lame..I dont want to take action because its pain in the ass .I would rather die than suffer through the tremendous amount of work that it takes to achieve my goals

It's not work, it's play. By the way...it's been nice playing with you here. I get you :). If you had a million dollars MAYBE you wouldn't be here, since you love being here and this whole process, you still cant manifest your "fortune". You love this more than your millions.

you say miracles are possible and I do have magical power (you still didn't explain how exactly is that possible).

Clairvoyance is the most powerful for me. It’s like a clear vision of what to do without too much thinking, like clear insights. Joyful certainty.

Yes, but you'll likely look crazy in the process unless you understand the mechanisms at work.  Even then,  chasing down may be necessary,  and you'll have to ignore the mechanisms, resulting in you looking crazy.  The crazy card is your card in.  Anyone can essentially do it, no one is special. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

7 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Yes, but you'll likely look crazy in the process unless you understand the mechanisms at work.  Even then,  chasing down may be necessary,  and you'll have to ignore the mechanisms, resulting in you looking crazy.

Precisely, and one needs energy to understand and ignore the mechanisms at play.

12 hours ago, Loba said:

There is no magic.  There are no special circumstances for people.  These are coping mechanisms that people have to try to come to terms with the fact that we are random snowflakes being shaken in a snowglobe by a God that is infinitely more powerful and intelligent than us to ease its boredom.  We have no control over our lives, that control is a complete illusion.  Where you were born, who you ended up becoming, it's all random.  The only thing magical about life is that we don't have to live in it forever, that there is some reprieve from the day-in day-out monotony of human existence, that suffering isn't forever - but until then we are all stuck on the same random ride.  Have you ever noticed that people who claim to be able to influence the universe, they never factor death into the equation?  They never take into account the absolute brutality that happens every day to normal, good people, and narcissistically believe that everything will change just for them if they just "wish" hard enough.  It doesn't take into account that there are people in the world who have no control over their lives, they're starving, dying from disease, being mutilated and murdered and there is nothing and no one out there intervening on their behalf.  And the reason why is because there is no special mechanism of which to allow an intervention to happen.  It's an illusion concocted by people who can't handle reality.

You are talking like a materialist and a reductionist.  Yes ,magic doesn't make sense under the materialist paradigm..but have you considered that your entire metaphysical understanding is incorrect?  Have you take a look at quantum mechanics ? It's pure magic .

Look,  I'm trained in critical thinking. It’s a constant, daily argument in my head. It really shouldn’t be, because there’s a lot of magic going on, but, well, there’s a lot of magic going on.

I will give you two examples..In the first we regard technology, in the second magic:

Magic is everything you can’t explain with Science. Arthur C Clarke said that  that "any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.". Think about your iPhone. Everything about how it works is completely hidden. It just does what it does and you don’t have to think about it. You tell it what to do and it does. Magic. But it’s not: it’s technology based on science as well as magical principles (such as hidden interfaces), because we can explain it..it’s Science.

“Cogito ergo sum” means “I think, therefor I am.” But that doesn’t really explain anything, does it? It’s just a cleverly multidimensional circular reference. Sorry if I went off your dictionary with that phrase but magical understanding requires extra vocabulary sometimes!!! I long for a common jargon but alas most wizards make their own languages… but I am getting off track: the point is, y’ain’t got a CLUE why you exist, just know that you do. Science can’t explain your self. You’re magical and therefor magic exists.it’s Magic. 

Existence itself is pure magic. Look at the sunrise ..the birds..the trees ..the stars ..the sea ....I mean I could go on and on ..it's ALL pure fucking MAGIC.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

12 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Why do you think you should be able to do that?

Every element of yourself and what you want etc is itself created, by the way. Anything that isn't nothing, is always going to be something "in front of you" so to speak. Which includes all of your wants and thoughts and emotions. Those are themselves things and themselves appearances. The element of awareness in all of this is inherently complete nothingness, pure nothingness, which poses a problem for "free will". Since any step in a choice is itself going to take the form of something like a thought...

People obsessed with "collapsing duality" won't understand because they won't see that. But it seems to cause issues on the whole "free" front, which implies being presented multiple choices and specifically deciding on one of those.

I'm struggling to understand your point . What do you mean by "everything I want is created "? 

I think we do not have free will . Something as little and trivial as weather swings can collapse your entire daily plan ..(maybe you planned to go to the beach expecting it to be a sunny day,and suddenly you find out that it's a rainy day and you can't get out ). So we are under the forces of nature . Let alone all this manifesting stuff which has zero empirical evidence that it could work .but I mean I remain open minded to magic and that sort of stuff because what do we really know?..if you talked to a person 2000 years ago that in the future we can have a chat with each other when live in totally distant places in the globe ..he would call that magic.  So who knows ..give science a couple thousands years ahead and maybe we will invent a technology that can materialise anything we want into existence. But definitely it's not gonna happen in our lifetime .

-Osho

10 hours ago, Fernanda said:

It's not work, it's play. By the way...it's been nice playing with you here. I get you :). If you had a million dollars MAYBE you wouldn't be here, since you love being here and this whole process, you still cant manifest your "fortune". You love this more than your millions.

So I incarnated myself in this world so I can have limitations and challenges?  But what was I thinking when I decided that ? I must have been drunk or something ?..because who will design a world that have pain and suffering and misery and challenges and little to zero chances of success to live in but a stupid God?  I think God should visit a psychiatrist lol.

-Osho

10 hours ago, Proserpina said:

Yes, but you'll likely look crazy in the process unless you understand the mechanisms at work.  Even then,  chasing down may be necessary,  and you'll have to ignore the mechanisms, resulting in you looking crazy.  The crazy card is your card in.  Anyone can essentially do it, no one is special. 

You just Said that it's possible. But you didn't explain how. 

I do know that it's possible..I believe magic is a real thing..but we haven't yet understood all the hidden secrets of the universe to know how it works. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

You need to ground your logical thinking capacities with your intuitive capacities. You need emotional groundedness, or you can lose your mind in those thoughts. Feel for the inner serenity for the groundedness of your mind and intelligence. Stop getting lost in your mode of theorizing, or you miss understanding, really. 

That's true, maybe, that existence is infinite and so forth, in the way you're saying, but what good is it if you keep, in a sense, crying like a baby for the goodies? What good is it if you are in a healthy state of consciousness that would bring you the true and the beneficial, the grounded, understanding that you really desire, you see?

Edited by Vibroverse

23 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

You need to ground your logical thinking capacities with your intuitive capacities. You need emotional groundedness, or you can lose your mind in those thoughts. Feel for the inner serenity for the groundedness of your mind and intelligence. Stop getting lost in your mode of theorizing, or you miss understanding, really. 

That's true, maybe, that existence is infinite and so forth, in the way you're saying, but what good is it if you keep, in a sense, crying like a baby for the goodies? What good is it if you are in a healthy state of consciousness that would bring you the true and the beneficial, the grounded, understanding that you really desire, you see?

Thanks for the feedback. But I think I'm pretty grounded and realistic .I remain skeptical of magical manifesting but I remain open to it at the same time . 

Like I said if you showed today's technology to a person from 2000 years ago..he will call it magic . So why aren't you able to entertain the idea that in the far far future science will evolve to such a degree that literally it can do miracles. And you can manifest whatever you want just by imagining it into existence. I mean they already have VR simulations right now that are basically indistinguishable from reality. 

So why wouldn't be possible that in the future You can manifest a new reality. It means visualizing your dreams into reality.

And for this, you need to get clarity on what you want .

From a source unknown that you can’t even predict you’ll receive your gift from the universe. It’s so hard to explain or to understand until you experience it.

But once you do, you’ll be a believer for the rest of your life.

You’ll think you’ve been blind all your life and now you can finally see.

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Thanks for the feedback. But I think I'm pretty grounded and realistic .I remain skeptical of magical manifesting but I remain open to it at the same time . 

Like I said if you showed today's technology to a person from 2000 years ago..he will call it magic . So why aren't you able to entertain the idea that in the far far future science will evolve to such a degree that literally it can do miracles. And you can manifest whatever you want just by imagining it into existence. I mean they already have VR simulations right now that are basically indistinguishable from reality. 

So why wouldn't be possible that in the future You can manifest a new reality. It means visualizing your dreams into reality.

And for this, you need to get clarity on what you want .

From a source unknown that you can’t even predict you’ll receive your gift from the universe. It’s so hard to explain or to understand until you experience it.

But once you do, you’ll be a believer for the rest of your life.

You’ll think you’ve been blind all your life and now you can finally see.

I agree with you, I think at the some point, for instance, the Metaverse technology will probably be so evolved that we will be able to create, and get into, realities that are not distinguishable from this reality that we now are in.

But evolution takes time, even though at the absolute, or ultimate, level time might be an illusion. We've been structured, or we've structured ourselves, whatever, in a spacetime perspectival form, and maybe we did it for a good reason, from our deeper level, that we are fighting against now, for we are not wise enough, yet, to understand the meaning and reason of it, if you know what I mean. 

The thing about the humanized form of existence, or the dasein, as Heidegger puts it, is that we are in a battle against the idea of time, or to put it more bluntly, we are very very impatient creatures believing that time is a concept that, in a sense, is against us, but paradoxially, we are the experience of being in time, if you know what I mean. 

I'm struggling to understand your point . What do you mean by "everything I want is created "? 

I think we do not have free will . Something as little and trivial as weather swings can collapse your entire daily plan ..(maybe you planned to go to the beach expecting it to be a sunny day,and suddenly you find out that it's a rainy day and you can't get out ). So we are under the forces of nature . Let alone all this manifesting stuff which has zero empirical evidence that it could work .but I mean I remain open minded to magic and that sort of stuff because what do we really know?..if you talked to a person 2000 years ago that in the future we can have a chat with each other when live in totally distant places in the globe ..he would call that magic.  So who knows ..give science a couple thousands years ahead and maybe we will invent a technology that can materialise anything we want into existence. But definitely it's not gonna happen in our lifetime .

Oh, sorry, I mean that the thought of what you want is ITSELF a creation. "I want to be rich" is a thought that is arising. It is itself only an appearance...

I don't know why people hijack a genuine insight about reality and try to use it to prove BS about how they can "manifest" a cure for cancer or w.e.

5 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

I agree with you, I think at the some point, for instance, the Metaverse technology will probably be so evolved that we will be able to create, and get into, realities that are not distinguishable from this reality that we now are in.

But evolution takes time, even though at the absolute, or ultimate, level time might be an illusion. We've been structured, or we've structured ourselves, whatever, in a spacetime perspectival form, and maybe we did it for a good reason, from our deeper level, that we are fighting against now, for we are not wise enough, yet, to understand the meaning and reason of it, if you know what I mean. 

The thing about the humanized form of existence, or the dasein, as Heidegger puts it, is that we are in a battle against the idea of time, or to put it more bluntly, we are very very impatient creatures believing that time is a concept that, in a sense, is against us, but paradoxially, we are the experience of being in time, if you know what I mean. 

Time is an illusion in the sense that It's not an absolute.  Time differes depending on the velocity that you are moving on .and in general relativity..if you actually moved by the speed of light your time will stop .and if you move faster than the speed of light you will enter the past .crazy possibilities man.

And still. Science is evolving every day exponentially. Who knows what would happen 200 years from now . We will probably have Artificial intelligence robots doing all the boring labor stuff that humans struggle with today .

When it comes to manifesting stuff..there are three major points:

1.You have to have a very clear picture in your mind as to what it is you want to manifest. There can be no other add ins at all. Only what you want.

2.You have to feel the emotion associated with the manifestation, I mean really feel the emotion.

3.Thirdly there must be no consideration that the manifestation will not happen, Any negative thought will destroy the outcome.

All the above is easy to say, but to do it takes a lot of practice. At the moment I am researching this topic and found interesting articles talking about how can we display our nightly dreams into a video projector. And once we develop this technology..imagine what would happen. If you become experienced in lucid dreaming..you can literally dream up/materialise anything into the video projector. Any many other interesting possibilities. I think magical manifesting will definitely happen in the far future when science and technology advances enough to reach that level .unfortunately tho I don't think it will happen In our lifetime .and that's what makes me upset ?. 

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Time is an illusion in the sense that It's not an absolute.  Time differes depending on the velocity that you are moving on .and in general relativity..if you actually moved by the speed of light your time will stop .and if you move faster than the speed of light you will enter the past .crazy possibilities man.

And still. Science is evolving every day exponentially. Who knows what would happen 200 years from now . We will probably have Artificial intelligence robots doing all the boring labor stuff that humans struggle with today .

When it comes to manifesting stuff..there are three major points:

1.You have to have a very clear picture in your mind as to what it is you want to manifest. There can be no other add ins at all. Only what you want.

2.You have to feel the emotion associated with the manifestation, I mean really feel the emotion.

3.Thirdly there must be no consideration that the manifestation will not happen, Any negative thought will destroy the outcome.

All the above is easy to say, but to do it takes a lot of practice. At the moment I am researching this topic and found interesting articles talking about how can we display our nightly dreams into a video projector. And once we develop this technology..imagine what would happen. If you become experienced in lucid dreaming..you can literally dream up/materialise anything into the video projector. Any many other interesting possibilities. I think magical manifesting will definitely happen in the far future when science and technology advances enough to reach that level .unfortunately tho I don't think it will happen In our lifetime .and that's what makes me upset ?. 

Yeah, but I think it is not by a mistake that we are in this period of time instead of the, say, 2300s, or whatever. I think it is like we are the very idea of the process of evolution itself. It is like you are the very idea of being here and now, and moving towards it, and being the moving towards it itself, if you know what I mean. 

And if you can try to, maybe, make peace with the idea of being here and now on your way there, then you may find the feeling place of your true self, if you know what I mean. I understand your impatience, because at a deep level of yours you feel that you must be limitless, you must be able to be where you want to be instantly, but what if being where you are and being on the way to where you want to be is your true desire, but you're not aware of it yet?

And what I'm telling here might feel to you like bullshiting, like I'm just trying to limit you and try to make you feel okay about where you are, while you can create much better than that. But as you said, being in the feeling place of what you want is very important for you to be able to create what you want, and therefore doesn't it make sense that you feeling okay where you are actually is getting you closer to what you want than feeling upset about where you are?

You just Said that it's possible. But you didn't explain how. 

I do know that it's possible..I believe magic is a real thing..but we haven't yet understood all the hidden secrets of the universe to know how it works. 

Sorry,  I'm not sure how it works.  All I'm aware of is that when you activate it mechanisms are released called 'shoes' that make sure the current reality's solidity is maintained. 

I would say it has a lot to do with the mechanism of self love.  Self love or healthy grandiosity in a spiritual individual will create 'magic'.   'Spiritual energy' can also build up without self love. When 'inactive' there is a build up and a release.  It can take aeons for release or to peak, IF it ever does.  You don't do it for the release.  When there is a release stars align and 'magic' occurs. 

Also you can chase this phenomena down.  The  more magic you experience, the more you experience. However the more shoe mechanisms will activate.  Hence why I said the crazy card was your card in.  

Edited by Proserpina

???????

4 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

Yeah, but I think it is not by a mistake that we are in this period of time instead of the, say, 2300s, or whatever. I think it is like we are the very idea of the process of evolution itself. It is like you are the very idea of being here and now, and moving towards it, and being the moving towards it itself, if you know what I mean. 

And if you can try to, maybe, make peace with the idea of being here and now on your way there, then you may find the feeling place of your true self, if you know what I mean. I understand your impatience, because at a deep level of yours you feel that you must be limitless, you must be able to be where you want to be instantly, but what if being where you are and being on the way to where you want to be is your true desire, but you're not aware of it yet?

And what I'm telling here might feel to you like bullshiting, like I'm just trying to limit you and try to make you feel okay about where you are, while you can create much better than that. But as you said, being in the feeling place of what you want is very important for you to be able to create what you want, and therefore doesn't it make sense that you feeling okay where you are actually is getting you closer to what you want than feeling upset about where you are?

I can't make peace with the here and now .I can't help it.i tried all the meditation and letting go techniques .didn't work. I'm not satisfied with my current experience of life .it just plain sucks .

Yes ..it's not an accident that we live in this particular era .but it's also not our conscious choice .I don't remember that I have chosen to exist in today's world .

You didn't choose your birth as this particular human.. In this particular world.. In this particular part of the world.. In this particular Era.. To this particular family.. With this particular genetics.. With this particular gender.. With this particular look.. Yada yada..you didn't choose the language that you are speaking.. You didn't choose your upbringing.. You didn't choose your cultural conditioning.. You don't choose your heart beat.. You don't choose your thoughts.. You don't choose your actions.. You don't choose your reactions.. You don't choose what you agree with.. You don't choose what you disagree with.. You don't choose your beliefs.. your desires.. your traits your moods.. your habits.. your chances.. your anything lol...simply because you are not real as an individual. you yourself are a thought or at a best a continuity of conditioned thoughts been shaped by your environment. 

Now in getting back to the whole magical manifesting stuff .. I think that the only hope to be found in scientific advancement and all we can do is to hope that a miracle will happen and that science will advance in the next few Decades what would have taken otherwise a 200 years or something. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

I can't make peace with the here and now .I can't help it.i tried all the meditation and letting go techniques .didn't work. I'm not satisfied with my current experience of life .it just plain sucks .

Yes ..it's not an accident that we live in this particular era .but it's also not our conscious choice .I don't remember that I have chosen to exist in today's world .

You didn't choose your birth as this particular human.. In this particular world.. In this particular part of the world.. In this particular Era.. To this particular family.. With this particular genetics.. With this particular gender.. With this particular look.. Yada yada..you didn't choose the language that you are speaking.. You didn't choose your upbringing.. You didn't choose your cultural conditioning.. You don't choose your heart beat.. You don't choose your thoughts.. You don't choose your actions.. You don't choose your reactions.. You don't choose what you agree with.. You don't choose what you disagree with.. You don't choose your beliefs.. your desires.. your traits your moods.. your habits.. your chances.. your anything lol...simply because you are not real as an individual. you yourself are a thought or at a best a continuity of conditioned thoughts been shaped by your environment. 

Now in getting back to the whole magical manifesting stuff .. I think that the only hope to be found in scientific advancement and all we can do is to hope that a miracle will happen and that science will advance in the next few Decades what would have taken otherwise a 200 years or something. 

I think Consciousness is infinitely powerful and intelligent, and it can create even what you consider to be logically impossible, like a square that also is a triangle. I think there is no limit at all to the powerful and goodness and brialliance of Consciousness. We may not even be able to imagine or conceive of some things yet, including the nature of space and time and logic and so forth, but it doesn't mean the absolute level of Consciousness cannot comprehend that. 

And if it is so, and if at the absolute level all the things you said, like your language and your family and your country etc, are being created by the absolute level of the Self in the moment, for there is no past or future on that level, then it must be You who is creating all of that in the moment, but you do it, luckily, from your absolute level, or you'd mess your entire reality up to an unimaginable extent, for the humanized mind merely, in a sense, is stupid. 

You'd screw everything up, for instance, if Consciousness gave the job of taking care of gravity, you'd fuck it up with your humanized mind, you know what I mean? The most intelligent thing we can do from our humanized perspective is to understand that reality is the creation of an intelligence which is infinitely more complex than we can comprehend with our humanized minds, as the humanized modes. 

So, in my opinion, in the opinion of this human one, the best and most intelligent thing we can do really is to surrender to It, to surrender to the Inner Self that is orchestrating and organizing the entire frickin infinity without, luckily, our effort and will. That frickin Holy Shit is frickin brilliant and intelligent, can't we just not see that, are we really such imbeciles?

Edited by Vibroverse

On 8/4/2022 at 1:00 AM, Someone here said:

what is preventing me from imaging a unicorn into existence just by thinking about it ?

What is preventing you is that you don't even exist to begin with but think that you do by mistaking the thoughts for reality. And so you are inquiring based on a faulty assumption that is creating a circular/self-referential question/problem.

The ego/thoughts/false identity does not have a reality, nor a will of its own. Free will is an illusion, remember?

This is like basic enlightenment stuff. It's kind of funny that almost nobody here, including you, seems to understand this (I haven't read all the replies, though).

Doesn't that prove that there is an objective external reality that is independent of our mind /consciousness/Imagining? 

No, that doesn't necessarily prove a material reality. But yes, it does disprove an ideal one where you are God.

It is precisely because you can't manifest something out of nothing through your egoic will that make you not God.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)