Someone here

Is it possible to materialise things into existence?

172 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

@Someone here Well you ARE doing that, aren't you? Stimulus -> Brain -> Qualia. The latter doesn't exist outside of your mind materializing it, does it.

If I'm already doing that..then why there are limitations to what I could construct?  For example I can't bust through a locked door ...I can't move through a brick wall..I can't materialise a hot chick to bang ...etc etc. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

20 hours ago, Yarco said:

It's possible to manifest stuff but the problem is that it takes MORE work than just doing it the old-fashioned way and putting in the work. And usually even to manifest something, you need to be putting yourself in a situation to make it happen. Eg. You can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket.

For pretty much anything, whether it's making a million dollars or getting a hot gf, you're better off studying real subjects like business or pickup for 100 hours, rather than spending 100 hours trying to manifest.

Once you do the real work, then manifesting / law of attraction / visualization / whatever is the cherry on top that takes it to the next level.

But I don't want to do the work .that's the whole problem. I want quick solution. I have no patience. I'm like a kid who's desperately looking for candy in the candy store and wants to buy everything even though his parents don't have the enough money to buy all the candy .

So I'm stuck with an unrealistic mentality.  Instead of spending hundreds of hours putting in the effort to make my dream come true..I look for magic and breaking the laws of the universe to have them ...that doesn't make any sense what I'm doing. I know it. 

Also i wasn't talking about the law of attraction..I meant literally imagining things into bring just by thinking about it  .is that even possible in an infinite state of consciousness? 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

19 hours ago, Fernanda said:

You have magical powers to use in the journey of materializing

What magical powers ?I don't have the power to materialise a penny ..let alone a million dollars. 

Please explain what do you mean by "magical powers".

-Osho

13 hours ago, amanen said:

You can do it by raising your consciousness to a level where you are not completely selfless and infinite consciousness but not in a normal state of ego consciousness either, so you have more freedom and less limits but still bias towards existence where you would care about materializing something. It's like being in an intermediate state where you can do things you normally cannot do but where you have not completely dissolved into the domain of no distinctions. Note that this kind of ability still wont work from a place of egoic neediness, so you cannot materialize something like money because you think you lack it. It can only work from a place of love and greater consciousness, where the act of materializing is an expression of creation.

I'm not just saying this in theory, I have done this. You can go verify it for yourself, intent is the key thing.

If you really want to do it, you can, but most likely you do not want to see your whole sense of reality collapse. Most likely you only would want to do it from this state of consciousness. But if you genuinely deeply want to do it, then its a pretty unique method of showing the dreamlike quality of reality to yourself.

Also I assume you don't mean manifestation but materialization due to title. Manifesting wont break apart your reality. Materialization is creating things out of thing air.

Please teach more .I want to know how to reach those levels of consciousness .

You say if I reach an infinite state of consciousness then I will automatically lose interest in manifesting money or sex or such things....does that mean what I'm really after in life is infinite consciousness and total omnipresence but I mistakenly looking for it in these materialistic pursuits?

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

If I'm already doing that..then why there are limitations to what I could construct?  For example I can't bust through a locked door ...I can't move through a brick wall..I can't materialise a hot chick to bang ...etc etc. 

But literally; that is literally what is happening. The sights you see would not exist if you were blind. The images don't exist outside of your mind, and they come into being just by you looking at something.

That's straight up agreed upon science, doesn't even have anything to do with mystic weirdness. Your mind is literally the entity responsible for that.

Oh but you think you ought to have control. Even though there are many things which exist solely inside your mind like that, which you aren't actively controlling, but are undeniably its own creation and undeniably do not exist outside itself.

does that mean what I'm really after in life is infinite consciousness and total omnipresence but I mistakenly looking for it in these materialistic pursuits?

What you want is happiness:

Name any material thing you want, and imagine some genie comes and will snap it into being for you. But doing so guarantees you will fall into a deep depression for as long as you have it.

Do you still want to go out with your crush if doing so would GUARANTEE misery? Or do you just want to go out with her because you think it will make you happy?

Rupert Spira said something like that and I'm butchering his eloquent wording.

Please teach more .I want to know how to reach those levels of consciousness .

You say if I reach an infinite state of consciousness then I will automatically lose interest in manifesting money or sex or such things....does that mean what I'm really after in life is infinite consciousness and total omnipresence but I mistakenly looking for it in these materialistic pursuits?

I've just used psychedelics to reach these states, and then God has done everything for me. But infinite consciousness is infinitely better than sex or money. 

In my experience these higher states of consciousness that arent yet infinite are like cool additions to experience, they arent the best, but they are still pretty amazing. In those states you can enjoy something like sex to a much higher degree.

You shouldn't even think about trying to materialize something into your life until you have had a fully satisfactory God Realization experience, because any limited thing you can experience is lesser than infinity. That doesn't mean these things arent enjoyable, I just wouldnt make them a goal, but rather an expression of your state.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

What magical powers ?I don't have the power to materialise a penny ..let alone a million dollars. 

Please explain what do you mean by "magical powers".

If you really have a genuine intent, not based on lack, and are willing to raise some probabilities that are shown in your own dream, miracles will happen, trust me. You just have to open your eyes to see and move a little bit, it does take action, even if your on the sofa, it's energy, it's change, it's an alchemical process. Buttons are boring for humans, but processes are interesting because they create stories ad infinitum. Just work on raising your chances and keep in mind you do have magical powers.

6 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

But literally; that is literally what is happening. The sights you see would not exist if you were blind. The images don't exist outside of your mind, and they come into being just by you looking at something.

That's straight up agreed upon science, doesn't even have anything to do with mystic weirdness. Your mind is literally the entity responsible for that.

Oh but you think you ought to have control. Even though there are many things which exist solely inside your mind like that, which you aren't actively controlling, but are undeniably its own creation and undeniably do not exist outside itself.

I would say that my mind is creating reality in the sense I get the raw data from the external world and then my mind interpreters it to create my bubble of consciousness.  That does not equal that I'm willingly creating everything in my experience. For example I'm hungry right now .and that hunger can't be satisfied unless I put food in my body .its not like I can press a button and boom done the hunger will go. I will have to play by the rules of this universe where hunger can only be satisfied by putting food into my mouth . 

Same with materialising stuff .I repeat to you the same question..if I'm creating reality using my mind ..what ,exactly is preventing me from creating the kind of reality that I want ?

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

6 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

What you want is happiness:

Name any material thing you want, and imagine some genie comes and will snap it into being for you. But doing so guarantees you will fall into a deep depression for as long as you have it.

Do you still want to go out with your crush if doing so would GUARANTEE misery? Or do you just want to go out with her because you think it will make you happy?

Rupert Spira said something like that and I'm butchering his eloquent wording.

It's true .sometimes you work so hard or look forward to something..you think it will make you happy for good ..but then once you achieve it ..you become disillusioned and disappointed. Just like every time I have an orgasm ..I realize it wasn't that much of a big deal anyways.

-Osho

6 hours ago, amanen said:

I've just used psychedelics to reach these states, and then God has done everything for me. But infinite consciousness is infinitely better than sex or money. 

In my experience these higher states of consciousness that arent yet infinite are like cool additions to experience, they arent the best, but they are still pretty amazing. In those states you can enjoy something like sex to a much higher degree.

You shouldn't even think about trying to materialize something into your life until you have had a fully satisfactory God Realization experience, because any limited thing you can experience is lesser than infinity. That doesn't mean these things arent enjoyable, I just wouldnt make them a goal, but rather an expression of your state.

I've had few awakenings to the fact that I'm the only conscious person in reality .but they were the opposite of fulfilling. They were quite depressing and bleak. I guess I have changed my mind about my priorities in life .I slided back from my fake stage turquoise to stage orange .I'm now a full on materialist .and a hedonist. All I care about is my little personal happiness. And I'm under the spell that happiness is achieved only by acquiring certain material possessions . All of which I can't acquire in my current life situation. Which make me depressed about it all .that's why I'm trying to find a way out through magic and instant manifesting and that kinda nonsense. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

5 hours ago, Fernanda said:

If you really have a genuine intent, not based on lack, and are willing to raise some probabilities that are shown in your own dream, miracles will happen, trust me. You just have to open your eyes to see and move a little bit, it does take action, even if your on the sofa, it's energy, it's change, it's an alchemical process. Buttons are boring for humans, but processes are interesting because they create stories ad infinitum. Just work on raising your chances and keep in mind you do have magical powers.

There seems to be contracting views here .on the one hand you say miracles are possible and I do have magical power (you still didn't explain how exactly is that possible). And on the other hand you say it takes work and action . Tbh I'm  lazy and lame..I dont want to take action because its pain in the ass .I would rather die than suffer through the tremendous amount of work that it takes to achieve my goals .i want them right here right now .the question is..is that even possible? 

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

There seems to be contracting views here .on the one hand you say miracles are possible and I do have magical power (you still didn't explain how exactly is that possible). And on the other hand you say it takes work and action . Tbh I'm  lazy and lame..I dont want to take action because its pain in the ass .I would rather die than suffer through the tremendous amount of work that it takes to achieve my goals .i want them right here right now .the question is..is that even possible? 

Dude, what are you doing on this forum anyway? This is the equivalent of a homeless person waiting in line for the new iPhone; you cant afford it, get over it and focus on what you can do, then you can come back and buy your fucking iPhone.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 minute ago, Nilsi said:

Dude, what are you doing on this forum anyway? This is the equivalent of a homeless person waiting in line for the new iPhone; you cant afford it, get over it and focus on what you can do, then you can come back and buy your fucking iPhone.

Yes I'm learning the lesson .it's gonna take me a while to accept that reality doesn't work in this wishy-washy way that I'm expecting and wanting to be . To get a result you have to put an effort into it. Tbh that kinda suck .I wish I have  designed the world in a different way when I was in my god mode prior to creation. But there must be a way to regain that omnipotent omniscient state. 

-Osho

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yes I'm learning the lesson .it's gonna take me a while to accept that reality doesn't work in this wishy-washy way that I'm expecting and wanting to be . To get a result you have to put an effort into it. Tbh that kinda suck .I wish I have  designed the world in a different way when I was in my god mode prior to creation. But there must be a way to regain that omnipotent omniscient state. 

If I were you I would throw my phone and PC away, enroll in the military for a few years and just think about what I want to do with my life. You are completely disconnected from any kind of common sense and this will fuck you up for the rest of your life if you're not going to do something about it sooner rather than later.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

2 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

If I were you I would throw my phone and PC away, enroll in the military for a few years and just think about what I want to do with my life. You are completely disconnected from any kind of common sense and this will fuck you up for the rest of your life if you're not going to do something about it sooner rather than later.

You are exaggerating a bit . Im a pretty stable person physically and psychologically. In this thread I'm just expressing my thoughts and wishes (we all have magical wishes ) and kinda mentally masturbating and venting .just getting some stuff off my chest .it's called expressive journaling. It's healthy .do not take everything I wrote in this thread too seriously or you might get a very wrong idea about me as a person. 

-Osho

No.  It's honestly better not to assume that you'll come across miracles, or materialize things or any of that magickal nonsense that gets spewed online that people then fall for.  What they do is pick apart their reality based on small things they pay special attention to and think that it has significance in their lives.  Even if that were true, it's a fast track towards psychosis and delusional thinking, trust me on this.  It's better for everyone just not to get involved with believing in such things.  All of it can be thrown out the window and you'll be a much happier, much saner person.

Have you ever actually met or delt with someone who thinks certain things mean something that they don't?  It looks totally nuts from the outside, but they cherry pick certain events in their lives to force themselves to believe that something special is happening to them.  I used to have that line of mentality and it lead me to a very dark place.  It's not worth it.  If you want something you have to work for it, it's a very rare circumstance indeed that you get what you want without putting in the work.

No one is coming to save you, nothing in your life will change unless you make it happen with tangible action.

But... I do believe that many of these things happen after death, when we return home, I think that the laws that are put in place here change significantly and that the rare instances of people having paranormal experiences come from tapping into that.  But I don't think it happens to most people, and I don't think we are supposed to mess around with it while we are here we are meant to be limited.  I like to save my magical thinking for a place where it makes sense and then stick to what is concrete while I am here on this earth so I don't make the same mistakes again, the assumption that anything extraordinary would happen to me.  It won't.  And it doesn't.  And the people who pretend that it does, either they have been to the other side and brought something with them, or they're delusional liars, fooling you and everyone else around them and they're to be avoided.

Just my 2c.

I mean seriously, try noticing that the people who follow that sort of stuff, synchronicity, materializing things, miracles, soul mates, twin flames, aliens, entities, occult, magick - all that stupid shit, that most of them are weird and off their rocker.  Please don't fall into that sickly concoction of magical thinking, it doesn't do anyone any good, it will waste your time and it can be a pain to have to re-correct the thoughts that magical thinking can cause.

@Someone here Some advice based on personal experience with deliberate creation in my life. Be very cautious and selective in adopting other peoples limited perspectives of what is possible for you. Easily accepting others limited viewpoints shows very weak conviction in your beliefs. Reality always shows you what you most dominantly believe is true for you. You will need strong unshakeable belief's to begin deliberately consciously creating more of what you want to experience. You are already doing it. Just examine your life and you will find what you most strongly believe to be true is your experience. 

Edited by Matthew85

12 minutes ago, Loba said:

No.  It's honestly better not to assume that you'll come across miracles, or materialize things or any of that magickal nonsense that gets spewed online that people then fall for.  What they do is pick apart their reality based on small things they pay special attention to and think that it has significance in their lives.  Even if that were true, it's a fast track towards psychosis and delusional thinking, trust me on this.  It's better for everyone just not to get involved with believing in such things.  All of it can be thrown out the window and you'll be a much happier, much saner person.

Have you ever actually met or delt with someone who thinks certain things mean something that they don't?  It looks totally nuts from the outside, but they cherry pick certain events in their lives to force themselves to believe that something special is happening to them.  I used to have that line of mentality and it lead me to a very dark place.  It's not worth it.  If you want something you have to work for it, it's a very rare circumstance indeed that you get what you want without putting in the work.

No one is coming to save you, nothing in your life will change unless you make it happen with tangible action.

But... I do believe that many of these things happen after death, when we return home, I think that the laws that are put in place here change significantly and that the rare instances of people having paranormal experiences come from tapping into that.  But I don't think it happens to most people, and I don't think we are supposed to mess around with it while we are here we are meant to be limited.  I like to save my magical thinking for a place where it makes sense and then stick to what is concrete while I am here on this earth so I don't make the same mistakes again, the assumption that anything extraordinary would happen to me.  It won't.  And it doesn't.  And the people who pretend that it does, either they have been to the other side and brought something with them, or they're delusional liars, fooling you and everyone else around them and they're to be avoided.

Just my 2c.

I mean seriously, try noticing that the people who follow that sort of stuff, synchronicity, materializing things, miracles, soul mates, twin flames, aliens, entities, occult, magick - all that stupid shit, that most of them are weird and off their rocker.  Please don't fall into that sickly concoction of magical thinking, it doesn't do anyone any good, it will waste your time and it can be a pain to have to re-correct the thoughts that magical thinking can cause.

I think that definitely miracles are possible and paranormal abilities are a thing .its been happening throughout history by great sages and enlightened people. So unless you are a hardcore materialist and naturalist and don't believe in woo woo mystical stuff then you can't deny the existence of magical manifesting.

Magic is when you break the normal laws of causality to produce an event controlled by you, but not actually caused by anything you directly did. This can occur lots of different ways. Isaac Asimov wrote that “technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.”

What most people want to know is actually rather tricky to rigorously define. The domain of causality is immense, and any break in the rules is ‘magic’. 

The problem with magic is that it’s never practical, this is why you don’t see it all over the place, why there aren’t schools that teach it. 

.Manifestation is the most interesting form of magic you can learn how to do. It’s where you literally affect reality with your thoughts. But it requires giving up the idea that things are going to happen exactly as you want them. But giving up the idea makes you more powerful. More powerful means you need magic less. 

So you might be asking right now, if magic is real, why can’t I do it? It’s a valid question. The answer is twofold: first, magic can only work if you believe it can work. You can build the belief but it’s akin to a skill. There’s a lot of little angles to it that you need to pick up. For example the will of other people has to be taken into account. You can override another person’s will and force something to happen but that adds a whole ‘nother layer of complexity. This is why manifesting tends to start off with something simple and easy like finding pennies on the ground.

Second, magic is a greater-than-human agency deciding to intercede on the world on your behalf because you wanted it to happen. You have to treat it respectfully because if the greater-than-human agency decides it doesn’t want to do your bidding, it simply won’t.

-Osho

@Someone here A woman was found dead, fused to her couch, covered in bed sores, urine, feces, maggots and had died from starvation.  She had locked in syndrome and her parents had left her on the couch for 12 years.  12 years of walking by her day in and day out, no one caring for her.  They found couch material in her stomach because she was so hungry.  They had left to go on a vacation for the weekend.  She hadn't been seen by a doctor in 12 years.  12 fucking years.

A man was humanely euthanized after his ex girlfriend poured acid all over his face, abdomen and legs.  He was put into a coma for four months and had a leg amputated.  His face was so severely disfigured that when the father went to the hospital, he didn't recognize his son and thought they had made a mistake.  He decided he didn't want to live like this anymore and opted to die in the loving presence of his elderly father. 

A woman's two brothers had stolen money from drug dealers and when they went to collect the money, they found her instead.  They broke into the house, took her captive, raped her, then hit her over the head with a shovel and buried her alive.

There is no magic.  There are no special circumstances for people.  These are coping mechanisms that people have to try to come to terms with the fact that we are random snowflakes being shaken in a snowglobe by a God that is infinitely more powerful and intelligent than us to ease its boredom.  We have no control over our lives, that control is a complete illusion.  Where you were born, who you ended up becoming, it's all random.  The only thing magical about life is that we don't have to live in it forever, that there is some reprieve from the day-in day-out monotony of human existence, that suffering isn't forever - but until then we are all stuck on the same random ride.  Have you ever noticed that people who claim to be able to influence the universe, they never factor death into the equation?  They never take into account the absolute brutality that happens every day to normal, good people, and narcissistically believe that everything will change just for them if they just "wish" hard enough.  It doesn't take into account that there are people in the world who have no control over their lives, they're starving, dying from disease, being mutilated and murdered and there is nothing and no one out there intervening on their behalf.  And the reason why is because there is no special mechanism of which to allow an intervention to happen.  It's an illusion concocted by people who can't handle reality.