Someone here

Is it possible to materialise things into existence?

172 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I feel like I'm repeating the same question over and over again .so pardon me if I'm pushing the limits of your understanding.  I do appreciate this conversation tho.so thanks .

I don't want enlightenment. I don't care about what's true .I only care about how I feel .because I'm fucking honest .go put your hands on a hot stove and see if you care about enlightenment or truth or God anymore .

As God, you manifest everything, but all human desires disappear. 

You cannot become God and remain human.

Apparently.

5 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Truly desiring something is having that desire as your north star and letting it inform everything you do, from the way you walk and talk, to what you do from the moment you wake to the moment you go to bed.

Exactly. My problem as I said previously is that I'm looking for shortcuts and magical woo woo solution. Because I'm a lazy ass who spends his day smoking,fapping  and playing video games instead of working towards my goals .

I also make a lot of excuses..like my stage Blue sexually suppressed society doesn't give me opportunities to have sex .and also my lack of money ? .

All these excuses and childish wishes should go if I want to make any progress towards my goals .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Exactly. My problem as I said previously is that I'm looking for shortcuts and magical woo woo solution. Because I'm a lazy ass who spends his day smoking,fapping  and playing video games instead of working towards my goals .

I also make a lot of excuses..like my stage Blue sexually suppressed society doesn't give me opportunities to have sex .and also my lack of money ? .

All these excuses and childish wishes should go if I want to make any progress towards my goals .

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

There are no shortcuts and magical woo woo solutions. The sooner you swallow that pill, the better your life will go.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

3 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

There are no shortcuts and magical woo woo solutions. The faster you swallow that pill, the better your life will go.

Indeed. 

-Osho

I think you need some mental clarity otherwise, well, whatever. 

Just now, Someone here said:

Indeed. 

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So? Stop being a little boy and expecting things to just go your way. Grow the fuck up and take responsibility for your life. You should not be on an internet forum talking about God right now, if you can't even handle your basic survival needs. This is a marathon, not a sprint, but you better get your pathetic lazy ass moving now!

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Thanks to everyone who participated in this thread .I had good conversations. And I feel better now that I expressed my thoughts .

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Thanks to everyone who participated in this thread .I had good conversations. And I feel better now that I expressed my thoughts .

18 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You shouldn't feel better. You should be pissed the fuck off that you don't have the kind of life you want to have. 

2 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

So? Stop being a little boy and expecting things to just go your way. Grow the fuck up and take responsibility for your life. You should not be on an internet forum talking about God right now, if you can't even handle your basic survival needs. This is a marathon, not a sprint, but you better get your pathetic lazy ass moving now!

I can handle my basic survival needs ..if by that you mean food and water and shelter . I'm not financially independent but will be soon enough because I'm looking for a job besides university.  But when it comes to my hedonistic dreams and fantasy of sex and drugs ,yeah those are lofty things that need not bother me in this age and stage of development.  Who knows maybe I'm just a freak young guy who cares about trivial shit .maybe my priorities will change as I grow up and gain more life experience .

-Osho

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I can handle my basic survival needs ..if by that you mean food and water and shelter . I'm not financially independent but will be soon enough because I'm looking for a job besides university.  But when it comes to my hedonistic dreams and fantasy of sex and drugs ,yeah those are lofty things that need not bother me in this age and stage of development.  Who knows maybe I'm just a freak young guy who cares about trivial shit .maybe my priorities will change as I grow up and gain more life experience .

You obviously crave these things, so start going after them (not the drugs though pls). There is no shame in wanting to fuck and have power. Your development may lead you to higher priorities in life than those, but you will always crave these things in some way or another, so better figure out a way to healthily scratch that itch.

The biggest problem with this work is that its way above most people's pay grade. There is no shame in admitting where you are at in your development, that's how you grow. You would be way wiser to just leave this forum alone for a few months and focus on some real, practical shit. You can always come back and see if you're on track with your higher virtues and goals. Not everyone can juggle these two endeavours simultaneously and there is really nothing wrong with that.

You can take steroids to become juicy, but you will still have to lift the same weights to get there.

Edited by Nilsi

15 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Leo Gura you teach that our minds are imagining reality . Just like how when we dream at night we are imagining the entire dream world into existence. I have a simple question..why can't I willingly and consciously materialise a million dollar $ or a hot partner to have sex with?  Fundamentally, existentially what exactly is preventing that ? No matter how much time and effort into thinking and imagining an apple (or any object for that matter ) I can't manifest it .what is ,Fundamentally preventing this?

in your "radical explanation of God realization " video ,you talked about how in an infinite state of consciousness or "god mode ". . You can literally construct or materialise anything into existence just by imagining it .that sounds like a cool feature of consciousness to me.  So what is required to access this "god-mode " and have access to all the "cheat codes "in reality ? 

So my question summarised : what is preventing me from imaging a unicorn into existence just by thinking about it ? Is it the laws of this universe?  But are these laws really "real"?  Doesn't that prove that there is an objective external reality that is independent of our mind /consciousness/Imagining? 

Thanks in advance. 

Your level of consciousness has been limited to that of a finite human so that you can experience the dream as a limited player.  Otherwise it would lose its realness and then wouldn't be reality.    Awakening will allow you to cut through and see this because your level of Consciousness will expand to Infinite levels.  However if your ego still has attachments to the dream and to survival then you as God know you aren't ready for full on God Mode because you are still selfish.  If you weren't selfish you would be dead and Infinite Love and selflessness.   You would not be concerned with selfish desires such as putting a million in your account.  Your higher self knows what's best for you.   Even if you don't.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Your level of consciousness has been limited to that of a finite human so that you can experience the dream as a limited player.  Otherwise it would lose its realness and then wouldn't be reality.    Awakening will allow you to cut through and see this because your level of Consciousness will expand to Infinite levels.  However if your ego still has attachments to the dream and to survival then you as God know you aren't ready for full on God Mode because you are still selfish.  If you weren't selfish you would be dead and Infinite Love and selflessness.   You would not be concerned with selfish desires such as putting a million in your account.  Your higher self knows what's best for you.   Even if you don't.  

Just to make this clear. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about being awake as the dream character instead of as God; I'm not sure if there's a difference honestly, but to me it seems like you are awake as the whole thing, while I'm mostly living from a place of being the walking, talking character and only experience this infinitude as a peak experience.

@Someone here Well you ARE doing that, aren't you? Stimulus -> Brain -> Qualia. The latter doesn't exist outside of your mind materializing it, does it.

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

My problem as I said previously is that I'm looking for shortcuts and magical woo woo solution.

It's possible to manifest stuff but the problem is that it takes MORE work than just doing it the old-fashioned way and putting in the work. And usually even to manifest something, you need to be putting yourself in a situation to make it happen. Eg. You can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket.

For pretty much anything, whether it's making a million dollars or getting a hot gf, you're better off studying real subjects like business or pickup for 100 hours, rather than spending 100 hours trying to manifest.

Once you do the real work, then manifesting / law of attraction / visualization / whatever is the cherry on top that takes it to the next level.

Edited by Yarco

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

It's not woo woo. You have magical powers to use in the journey of materializing. A button won't do. You are born to be a hero not to press a button. ??

You can do it by raising your consciousness to a level where you are not completely selfless and infinite consciousness but not in a normal state of ego consciousness either, so you have more freedom and less limits but still bias towards existence where you would care about materializing something. It's like being in an intermediate state where you can do things you normally cannot do but where you have not completely dissolved into the domain of no distinctions. Note that this kind of ability still wont work from a place of egoic neediness, so you cannot materialize something like money because you think you lack it. It can only work from a place of love and greater consciousness, where the act of materializing is an expression of creation.

I'm not just saying this in theory, I have done this. You can go verify it for yourself, intent is the key thing.

If you really want to do it, you can, but most likely you do not want to see your whole sense of reality collapse. Most likely you only would want to do it from this state of consciousness. But if you genuinely deeply want to do it, then its a pretty unique method of showing the dreamlike quality of reality to yourself.

Also I assume you don't mean manifestation but materialization due to title. Manifesting wont break apart your reality. Materialization is creating things out of thing air.

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

Yes. What's preventing you is not yet understanding how to do it.

I was accompanying Maharajji from Allahabad to Vrindaban by train, when in the station, before we boarded the train, I saw the loveliest large juicy oranges. For a moment I was tempted to stop and buy some, but I passed by. Once we were in the train, my attention was diverted just for a short time, and when I looked again at Maharajji he had beside him such a huge basket of oranges! I don’t know where they had come from, but they were better than those I had seen in the station.

-Ram Dass, Miracles of Love

A man brought some oranges to Maharajji and put them in an empty basket by his side. Maharajji started giving the oranges to the people in the room and then to others in the temple. The man had brought eight oranges, and Maharajji gave out forty-eight.

Ram Dass, Miracles of Love

Once you meet and spend enough time with a Guru like Maharaji, in the flesh, your mind will expand to this being a real possibility if it isn't already ^_^

22 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

So if I enter God mode I will lose all my form and become nothing? 

Why can't I access God mode and still maintain my form as a human being ,but with superpowers and paranormal abilities? 

Also, why did I limited myself in the first place?  You said "to experience reality "..but can't I experience reality when I'm in a infinite state of consciousness?  Or is it like a bind ..you either become infinite and lose all forms..or be formed and have limitations? 

-Osho