Someone here

Is it possible to materialise things into existence?

172 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura you teach that our minds are imagining reality . Just like how when we dream at night we are imagining the entire dream world into existence. I have a simple question..why can't I willingly and consciously materialise a million dollar $ or a hot partner to have sex with?  Fundamentally, existentially what exactly is preventing that ? No matter how much time and effort into thinking and imagining an apple (or any object for that matter ) I can't manifest it .what is ,Fundamentally preventing this?

in your "radical explanation of God realization " video ,you talked about how in an infinite state of consciousness or "god mode ". . You can literally construct or materialise anything into existence just by imagining it .that sounds like a cool feature of consciousness to me.  So what is required to access this "god-mode " and have access to all the "cheat codes "in reality ? 

So my question summarised : what is preventing me from imaging a unicorn into existence just by thinking about it ? Is it the laws of this universe?  But are these laws really "real"?  Doesn't that prove that there is an objective external reality that is independent of our mind /consciousness/Imagining? 

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

In God mode you will find that whatever you are imagining is what already is.

A dream character, on the other hand, has no autonomy at all.

To access God mode, you must wake up.

Since you are a dream character, you have no control over whether or not this happens.

Apparently.

@CuriousityIsKey Destroy the illussion of death without harming your body. And yes like the good old sayings goes its not the person u think you are that is ever going to wake up. Its you as....

7 hours ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

How does one wake up?

You can’t. There is no you to wake up. God is the dreamer. Everything you think you are (really just automata) is already a perfect manifestation of God’s infinite capacity for dreaming.

One day you might find yourself on a Vipassana retreat or doing 5MEO, and if so this would be part of a dream in which such activities sometimes seem to cause dream characters to momentarily realise that they are dream characters. Quite a predicament really.

Apparently.

8 hours ago, axiom said:

In God mode you will find that whatever you are imagining is what already is.

A dream character, on the other hand, has no autonomy at all.

To access God mode, you must wake up.

Since you are a dream character, you have no control over whether or not this happens.

What do you mean by "dream character "?

-Osho

3 hours ago, Karas said:

@Someone here god can mainefest i think 

Can you manifest a hot girl to have sex with just by imagining it into existence? 

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Can you manifest a hot girl to have sex with just by imagining it into existence? 

Yes but only if you can truly truly truly believe it to be real, it is a nonzero, but almost zero, possibility ?

Edited by Vibroverse

Just now, Vibroverse said:

Yes but only if you can truly truly truly believe it to be real ?

Hold on a second ..lemme try 

Nah it didn't work :P

-Osho

47 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What do you mean by "dream character "?

Literally, a character in a dream. That is what you are.

Apparently.

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Hold on a second ..lemme try 

Nah it didn't work :P

Maybe our friend named datura can help you meet that girl, but no, don't do datura, seriously. Well, you know, God can create anything, but why not follow the path of least resistance through a journey in the concepts of time and space to find the girl, you know ?

Edited by Vibroverse

5 minutes ago, axiom said:

Literally, a character in a dream. That is what you are.

Isn't I the creator of the entire dream ? And every other person is a "dream character " in my own imagined world ?

But you are saying I'm a dream character..so "who " is dreaming me ?

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

God can create anything, but why not follow the path of least resistance through a journey in the concepts of time and space to find the girl, you know

That's BS for me . If God is all powerful..and I'm god ..then I can materialise anything I wish into existence..just like how I am imaging this whole fucking world right now ..but it seems like once you imagine a world and live through it for a decent period of time ..it becomes a rigid and solidified dream that have rules which cannot be broken by the same imagination .

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That's BS for me . If God is all powerful..and I'm god ..then I can materialise anything I wish into existence..just like how I am imaging this whole fucking world right now ..but it seems like once you imagine a world and live through it for a decent period of time ..it becomes a rigid and solidified dream that have rules which cannot be broken by the same imagination .

Exactly, that's why we have created the idea of process to reach your goals as a path of least resistance, in a sense, to move around our deep deep underlying beliefs, so yes, at the absolute level what I told you is BS, in that sense, but at the relative level where we live because of the modal structure of our mind, well, it makes a lot of sense, in that sense, when you think about it. 

Edited by Vibroverse

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Isn't I the creator of the entire dream ? And every other person is a "dream character " in my own imagined world ?

But you are saying I'm a dream character..so "who " is dreaming me ?

You are dreaming yourself.

You don't exist, and yet here you are.

Apparently.

@Vibroverse so once we are stuck in this dream then that's it ? We are bound by the limitations of the current dream ? So we basically need a reset button to start a freshly new dream altogether? 

-Osho

37 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You could but you wouldn't. You run into paradox with these thought experiment's. The only way to conclusively answer this is through a peak experience of God.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

3 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

You could but you wouldn't. 

I would but I couldn't xD

6 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

The only way to conclusively answer this is through a peak experience of God.

How exactly? 

Describe the method. 

Give me a scientific method to test it out .

-Osho

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I would but I couldn't xD

How exactly? 

Describe the method. 

Give me a scientific method to test it out .

Psychedelics might get you there. Basically, you will realise that your mind is already manifesting reality, so there is really nothing preventing you from manifesting some pussy for yourself, other than your will. It's a specific state of consciousness and I wouldn't hold that as the way things absolutely are, but it's interesting (and shocking) to experience regardless.

This is way beyond science though, so I'm not going to attempt to prove this to you.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus