Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gabith

Memories of past lives ?

9 posts in this topic

I don't know why, but for the past month I had strong feelings/images of past lives popping out anytime during day or night. 

When I have these sensations, I don't feel like myself at all, I feel everything through the perspective, the personality of the other person I'm remembering.

I remember a forest with a big monument in the middle of a path and I felt something wonderful, like an angel was there and showing me there is no reason to fear anything. 
There is another memory where I was in a field and nothing worried me, I was in a state of peace and fullness naturally, as if I had lived my life like that, it was before technology. 

I didn't do anything special, I didn't change anything in my life except giving myself more love every day. So I am a little surprised by these memories but it feels good.
I've also have deep feelings like I was always there, it's hard to describe. I'm clearly seeing how I cannot die. But I'm scared to realize this more deeply, to integrate it. Realizing that I am God would be traumatizing. I like the idea of no death but living through every perspectives for Eternity is another thing...

How about you? Do you have this too? How did it happen? 
What do you do to immerse yourself in the memory and learn more about it?

It happened when I was a child but I hardly remember

@UpperMaster I think yes, because there are things I know here on this planet : grass, forest, buildings... 

I used to be into edibles big time, and while stoned out of my mind, I always had these profound, deeply meaningful memories of my childhood, that I somehow had completely forgotten and now vividly remembered. I'd say 90% of those were just nonsensical fabrications of my imagination and that psychedelicy feeling of recognition and nostalgia tricked my mind into thinking this stuff actually happened. Make of that what you will.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Does it really matter when each and every one of past, present, and future lives are yours?

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)