Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flowerfaeiry

Coaching Certification Program?

6 posts in this topic

If you’re a life coach, health coach etc did you get a certification? And if so, which program did you get it from? Thanks.

"You Create Magic" 

https://www.creativeconsciousness.com/CoachingAcademy

Just completed the in-person Dutch track of Creative Consciousness coaching program. Can highly recommend.

Beyond gaining a lot of coaching skills, it helped me to take my personal development to the next level.

The founder, Marc Steinberg, I hold in high regard. I would put him as a stage yellow/turquoise mystic who has the purpose to make love a worldwide reality.

I was already coaching people before taking part, but now I feel that the impact I’m able to make is in a different ballpark.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

Are you looking for any type of coaching in particular? Or are you looking to become a therapist? 

You don't need a certification for coaching but getting a certification is not a bad idea either because you learn a lot during the process of obtaining it. If you are going to be working in health and making health recommendations especially to people who are on medication, I would definitely get some certification and insurance. 

For a life-coaching type of business, certifications are still a good idea but they may not be necessary. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 life coaching and I want it because I feel I would get some good stuff on how to be one I think?

"You Create Magic" 

IPEC. That’s where Leo got his at I think.

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?