Someone here

The description of heaven in different religions

58 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Salvijus said:

@Loba In acim it is sayed the qualification for entering heaven is to be able to maintain holy instant throughout the day. The presence of love that Jesus can teach u, if u can maintain that 24/7. U become eligible for heaven. But probably by the time u reach that place, all your thoughts about suicide will be long gone, as it should ? 

I don't think there are qualifications or not, from my experience we are all connected to this light and return to it.  Everyone, good and bad, is a child in the eyes of the creator and so there is no playing favourites.  I don't think that a loving God would put people on earth, make them suffer and mold their personality into something completely inaccurate to who the person really is, then give other people a lucky break where nothing goes wrong for them, and condemn the person who is unlucky.  If anything, God owes it to those who suffer - we don't get instructions when it comes to life, we're left here to figure it out on our own mostly with whatever we've been given - I think that as long as you try to do better and to try to be a decent person then you'll get in.  We don't have to live in a loving haze, that sounds completely inhuman and unrealistic, that in order to be "eligible" to something that I am already connected to, I would have to put blinders on and throw out the other spectrum of human emotion in favour of just love.  I think people are more dynamic than that and I don't think that all these books out there, all these teachers, they don't trump my personal experiences.

I don't think that people who commit suicide are ineligible for heaven.  I think that they go back to their groups, those who oversee their lives and they are given a chance to feel loved, and safe and are healed there.  A loving God wouldn't make heaven into something exclusive.  It would make earth a polarizing place, so that when we return we know what we want to create for ourselves when we are put back together again.  These lives are here so that we can appreciate what we have, with the polarity of what we don't have, so that when we return we understand what a gift it is.

Heaven is whatever you want it to be.

If you want to have sex with goats for a billion years while eating cheesecake and not getting fat, that will be your heaven.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Heaven is whatever you want it to be.

If you want to have sex with goats for a billion years while eating cheesecake and not getting fat, that will be your heaven.

Why specifically sex with a goat lol.?what's so appealing/pleasurable about that? xD

On 03/08/2022 at 11:02 PM, Salvijus said:

Daoists preach immortallity. A strange religion aswell. 

All religions preach immortality. The question is what kind of immortality is it ? You might end up in hell .who knows ?;)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Why specifically sex with a goat lol.?what's so appealing/pleasurable about that?

When you realize there is no difference between having sex with anything or anyone, then you'll be in meta-heaven.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The cycle of death and rebirth has nothing at all to do with the birth and death of a physical body. Freedom from it has nothing to do with reaching some state or place.

On 8/3/2022 at 2:23 PM, Someone here said:

When it comes to Islam though..things get a little bit interesting. Heaven in Islam is simply a place for hedonism. Its described as an infinite garden full of all kinds of tasty fruits and other kinds of food (rivers of honey and milk and wine ) all mentioned in the quran ..and the most important part of course is the 72 virgins lol. 

You are the 72 virgins and the infinite garden of tasty fruits.  By all means enjoy yourself. 

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When you realize there is no difference between having sex with anything or anyone, then you'll be in meta-heaven.

Leo you sound more delusional recently..are you OK brother ?

Why such outlandish and extreme claims ?

It's even dangerous to have unprotected sex with people (even attractive people) because you might catch an STD. Let alone having sex with animals which is with the least vulgar language possible disgusting. 

I mean I could fuck a pink unicorn if it has some feminine curves and shiny colors ?..but goats .no fucking way lol..

I would stil fantasise about banging blondes ..you fantasise about banging goats ..

Enjoy your "meta-heaven " .

-Osho

12 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

The cycle of death and rebirth has nothing at all to do with the birth and death of a physical body. Freedom from it has nothing to do with reaching some state or place.

You got deep down into samsara out of desires to experience samsara(That is eternally going on functional affairs of the world with all its illusions and delusions).

Once you are into samsara there is no escape without experiencing the samsara thoroughly. Having reached the peak of samsara you detach yourself from it by becoming free having no desire left like ripen fruits falling off trees.

-Osho

10 hours ago, cetus said:

You are the 72 virgins

xD

am-i-a-joke-to-you.jpg

-Osho

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Leo you sound more delusional recently..are you OK brother ?

Why such outlandish and extreme claims ?

It's even dangerous to have unprotected sex with people (even attractive people) because you might catch an STD. Let alone having sex with animals which is with the least vulgar language possible disgusting. 

I mean I could fuck a pink unicorn if it has some feminine curves and shiny colors ?..but goats .no fucking way lol..

I would stil fantasise about banging blondes ..you fantasise about banging goats ..

Enjoy your "meta-heaven " .

In heaven there are no STDs and you have to remember that god loves everything. Including eating shit. That's how total god's love is, fucking goats is nothing. If it exists, it's god and god loves it. That's how radical things are. You're clearly not awake and you'll never be this woke if you don't integrate this.

2 hours ago, Holykael said:

In heaven 

Which heaven? 

-Osho

@Someone here please take some psychedelics so that you write less mental masturbation as Leo would said. 

You are too stuck in your head. You take things too literal

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Someone here please take some psychedelics so that you write less mental masturbation as Leo would said. 

You are too stuck in your head. You take things too literal

I can't take psychedelics unfortunately. They are illegal in my country .

But I promise you to write less mental masturbation In the future. 

This thread was just for fun anyways .:)

-Osho

On 22/8/2022 at 8:10 PM, Someone here said:

can't take psychedelics unfortunately. They are illegal in my country .

So, you never ve done anything illegal?

33 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

So, you never ve done anything illegal?

Yes .

-Osho