Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Karmadhi

Is darker skin in guys less attractive according to female preferences?

11 posts in this topic

I ask this because i have noticed around me, usually two guys with same level of game, the white guy gets better results than the darker skin guy. And often i am not talking about Indian per say, even middle eastern or latino. Also some of the ones i have seen struggle relative to their white counterparts were not really insecure about it, they never mentioned it. It was something i noticed and also influenced by the internet (JBW stuff).

Disclaimer: I am not saying dark skin guys cannot get laid, ofc they can. Some can even slay it, my point is that for a white guy with 5/10 game a dark skin guy needs 6-7/10 game to match his results (i am talking super super generally here just to make my point).

Why is this? Is it because white guys are considered higher status due to most rich and powerful countries being white dominated? Or is it something biological?

Considering black guys are usually the most physically capable (not to mention big baggage) it does not make sense so is it just cultural?

Even Leo's friend AG Hayden just made a video talking about Indian guys and how it is a disadvantage and they should try to look as "American" as possible. And this guy is way more experienced than anyone here so we cannot say his words are bs.

Now you might say, that is because you are talking about white girls and Indian guys, people tend to gravitate towards their own race.e th

Well, if a typical white guy goes to any ethnic country he will do WAY WAY WAY better than the dark skinned guys do in a white dominated country.

And please don't use the typical "I know a dark skinned guy that does well blla blla", ofc you do. We all do. If you have good game or are super handsome you will get results ALWAYS. I am talking about your TYPICAL guy not your top 5% in either money, game, looks etc.

Most guys cannot be top 5%, they are by default TYPICAL, so we focus on them only. Outliers are irrelevant.

Curious to hear your opinion.

Edited by Karmadhi

Skin color does not determine your attractiveness to women. I know of many dark skin black guys who have been highly successful with women of all races.

12 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Skin color does not determine your attractiveness to women. I know of many dark skin black guys who have been highly successful with women of all races

What is their level of game? I am talking here about your typical guy, not PUAs or naturals.

@Karmadhi I think this one is not too complicated.

It's probably mostly about prejudices and safety concerns, and maybe the increased likelihood of cultural incompatibility (at least in the perception of the person who judges the person of other skin colour).

It's just like some people will hold onto their briefcase more strongly when a stranger of different skin colour/ethnicity passes by them on the bus, based on fears due to prejudices.

And the white guy in other countries is usually associated with money, status (and thus maybe as an opportunity) whilst he's typically not associated with being more threatening than their average fellow countryman.

But even that is a generalization. You can definitely go to certain countries as a white man and experience some distrust and also prejudices based on your skin colour.

@Karmadhi White people have the highest racial sexual value so all things being equal they will have an advantage.

Look up John Elite Pua on YouTube, he breaks down the sexual market value and how it ranks according to race.

It depends on the culture and where in the world you live. Sorry to break it to you but the majority of the world isn't some post-modern cosmopolitan paradise.

Most people are going to want to date within their race, it's just how it is.

Figuring out why isn't really going to help you or change it anyways, so it's better to just focus on what you can control.

hrhrhtewgfegege

I'm female... well, in my personal experience, I have had crushes on guys from nearly every race.  Everyone can be attractive, it doesn't matter what colour their skin is.  For women, it is more about their personality.  As a white woman, most of the guys who hit on me are black guys and they're actually much more respectful, charming and interesting than white men.  I've had crushes on Asians, Indians, black, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, you name it.  When I was a child, I had a book that had all the different cultures of the world and it was one of my favorite books and I would look through it almost every day.  I grew up being more curious of people who are different than myself rather than wanting to stick to just one race.  I think a lot of women are like that, that as long as you are a respectable person, then you're good to go.  It also probably depends on where you are located, some areas of the US/world are more racist than other areas.  I've always had the opportunity to live in melting pot areas where there are many different types of people.  I've also, interestingly enough, never been abused or treated rudely by a minority - only fellow white people.  Go fig.

because dark-skinned men are perceived as less civilized, potentially more dangerous, irrational, violent. so in a cold approach, the Caucasian will always have an advantage. and if he is blond and blue-eyed, even better. he is perceived as trustworthy, obedient to the norm, educated in the hive, master of his primal instincts. women find this reassuring

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 8/8/2022 at 9:52 PM, Breakingthewall said:

potentially more dangerous,

That's a reason to find you more attractive :P:x

On 8/4/2022 at 5:04 PM, Karmadhi said:

What is their level of game? I am talking here about your typical guy, not PUAs or naturals.

Some of them have average game with average looks and others have above average game with above average looks. Some of the others have above average looks with barely average game and some of the others had above average game with barely average looks.

But as Mr. Locario said in that vid, it doesn’t matter if you are black, brown, white, or of kind of race, you can get any kind of women you want as long as you talk to enough girls out there and don’t come off creepy or weird. If your mouthpiece and kino skills are tight then you will definitely be able get a lot of the kind of women you want regardless of how dark your skin is. Also, none of these had high status.

A lot of white girls will find dark skin guys exotic. A lot of other white girls just won’t be into that. 

That being said, even though a lot of white girls will be interested in sleeping you, some of them will not want to be in a long term relationship with you because of differences in background and culture. Other white girls will want to be in serious relationship with you regardless of differences in background and culture. Mr. Locario’s wife is white and Jewish.

I have seen racism in smaller clubs with darker skinned guys. The club in my smallish city of 150k people is almost entirely white when I go, it mostly serves the small town I live in and like 5 or so ruralish towns nearby on weekends. I made friends with some darker skinned guys who were often the only people I would see rejected getting into the place. Apparently they were causing trouble with girls. But when I actually saw them going and talking to girls they were being far tamer than me and yet they got interpreted as creepy (and reported) much more easily. It actually really pissed me off and I remember arguing with the bouncer over it.

HOWEVER, I have not seen this anywhere near as badly in clubs in my bigger city of like 600k, or London. There were plenty of guys of all races clearly doing super well with girls there. I notice darker skinned guys tend to have their fashion ON POINT as well, which possibly helps in overcoming the race boundary.