Raptorsin7

I signed up for hustler's university

139 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Lastly, I read back my messages and realized that I do sound quite smug and egotistical with the whole merging into God thing, but I don’t know how else to explain it. Superiority complex is something I’m working on. I don’t mean to lessen any of your struggles or pain. 

Don't worry dude, to sane people that didn't come across as egotistical lol.  Those replies towards you were most definitely the house of cards shaking underneath that shallow belief system (BOOGATI, BITCHES, MONAAAY) so of course it would seem you that they were being hostile; you questioned their rickety belief system.

You ain't going to help them get out of it, they're going to have to get repeatedly cucked and cucked again by people like Andrew Tate.  Let them believe what they want since they are ultimately you, me, us.  It's easy to want to troll them for being so fucking dumb about this but that won't do shit except make them worse.

Hell, a chill sesh at the beach with a pina colada and merging into God would be worth quadrillion Bugattis IMO. :)

@hoodrow trillson

21 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Don't worry dude, to sane people that didn't come across as egotistical lol.  Those replies towards you were most definitely the house of cards shaking underneath that shallow belief system (BOOGATI, BITCHES, MONAAAY) so of course it would seem you that they were being hostile; you questioned their rickety belief system.

You ain't going to help them get out of it, they're going to have to get repeatedly cucked and cucked again by people like Andrew Tate.  Let them believe what they want since they are ultimately you, me, us.  It's easy to want to troll them for being so fucking dumb about this but that won't do shit except make them worse.

Hell, a chill sesh at the beach with a pina colada and merging into God would be worth quadrillion Bugattis IMO. :)

Nice post, such a good example to set for those new to Actualized.org, Very green friendly.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@hoodrow trillson

Nice post, such a good example to set for those new to Actualized.org, Very green friendly.

Thanks!  I wanna keep guys from falling into this trap door of misery!  

7 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

This guy gets it ;)

I definitely got cucked hard by these kinda traps when I was young, so I feel for them, it’s painful. But hey I guess you gotta let people learn at their own pace

much luv! 

7 minutes ago, KH2 said:

@hoodrow trillson Aren't you the guy that keeps repeating how looks are everything to women? Why the fuck should I listen to you on anything?

Sorry buddy, but it’s a huge facet.  Welcome to life.  Enjoy your MLM scheme and “good personality” xD  Keep coping!

God bless.

@KH2 Looks aren't even in the top 10 of what men should focus on. 

24 minutes ago, KH2 said:

You are clueless

I appreciate the input, Mr. Typed out like 7 whole paragraphs in this thread.

On 02/08/2022 at 6:18 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

@Kksd74628 Yeah I agree. 

Tate''s a good guy, he has many admirable qualities.

In some ways I agree with you & honestly if I had more money I would join the tate network because it's sure as hell got some smart people on there, the benefit wouldn't come from tate so much as the general network of motivated very smart guys within a syndicate of wealth & power that you can engage to acquire not just money but other perks like more freedom & brotherhood community.

However he bootstrapped himself by "standing on the shoulders of simps" & basically scammed lonely men It's kinda hard to forget this the guy is a bit brutal, but survival is survival I guess. Also means I'd never fully trust him either if he has a scammy history, but If I had enough that I was willing to lose the money e.g 4 or 8K for the syndicate then I would pay it because the reward could be very high, if I had like 200k spare pocket money in my bank I'd risk it. 

Edited by Optimized Life

4 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

GUYS! The thread got unlocked! Wow...

It's unlocked! Now let's hear about all of those riches you guys have been making ? ? c'mon now, don't be shy, share the goodies with all of us.

Edited by thepixelmonk

Oh no, not again...?

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

@thepixelmonk

15 hours ago, thepixelmonk said:

It's unlocked! Now let's hear about all of those riches you guys have been making ? ? c'mon now, don't be shy, share the goodies with all of us.

Well, I got a 5-figure increase after doing 1 year of the Hustler's University and got a free hat. Finally got the mini cooper I want.

Tate has some other programs too. I listened to some snippet and it is gold. If you are a "good guy" with no fighting spirit, his work is the way to go.

In Tate we trust

Andrew Tate just released a program on how to permanently go into Samadhi. Together with his brother Tristan Tate they have a plan to give 1 BooGaahEE to every poor person on earth. True saints.

38 minutes ago, xbcc said:

Andrew Tate just released a program on how to permanently go into Samadhi. Together with his brother Tristan Tate they have a plan to give 1 BooGaahEE to every poor person on earth. True saints.

What is the name of the program?

In Tate we trust

12 hours ago, StarStruck said:

What is the name of the program?

BooGahEE Soul 2.0

11 hours ago, KH2 said:

The guy here who mockingly asked "are you guys rich yet?" is exactly the type of guy to quit when things get hard - doesn't matter what it is.

lol you are so far off the mark you have no idea.

11 hours ago, KH2 said:

To be honest, I've also been mentally unwell recently, and realized I just need to find a stable good paying job for the time being, and find/rent a good place of my own

damn man don't quit now just when things are getting hard!

No more publicity to this guy's grifts.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.