Raptorsin7

I signed up for hustler's university

139 posts in this topic

I read in a post somewhere that he has 125,000 students in his HU program at $50 a month, even if were conservative that's over $6 million dollars a month and considering the business is online i'd guess almost all of that is nearly profit. He also has an upsell into his mastermind called the war room that charge $5,000 every year and he has reported theres over 2,000 people in that program.

If you add everything up thats 85 million dollars a year, fucking crazy and I thought Alex Jones's 50 million dollars a year grift was impressive you can say what you want about the guy he definitely knows how to make money.

Please keep us posted on how it goes. I am curious if it is legit. It sounds too good to be true to me.

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

57 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Please keep us posted on how it goes. I am curious if it is legit. It sounds too good to be true to me.

From what i've seen so far they provide the basics of getting into industries where you can make money online. Stuff like dropshipping, copywriting etc.

There's no magic formula to get rich in the program. They just provide some structure and a large network of other people who are all striving to earn money and become financially free.

25 minutes ago, flyingguitarist said:

@Raptorsin7 Have you tried Udemy? Coz dropshipping , copywriting etc.. courses can be found in Udemy. 

Well yeah you can find anything anywhere. I'd ask everyone here why are you using actualized.org when there's reddit, other forums etc? There's probably more devastating criticisms to be leveled at Leo than Andrew Tate

And I think the main value of hustler's university is the discord group where people are sharing ideas and you can see people succeed and learn from their stories. And I like Andrew Tate so I'm happy to support his vision.

Edited by Raptorsin7

12 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

There's no magic formula to get rich in the program. They just provide some structure and a large network of other people who are all striving to earn money and become financially free.

Do you find it worthwhile so far?  How has it helped you?  What new skills have you learned?  Is it worth $50/month?  Is it a scam? (I assume you can cancel at anytime).  Thank you!

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

4 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Do you find it worthwhile so far?  How has it helped you?  What new skills have you learned?  Is it worth $50/month?  Is it a scam? (I assume you can cancel at anytime).  Thank you!

I think you get what you put into to it. I've been looking for a way to quit my job and make free lance money, so this was exactly what I was looking for.

It's provided a road map where they break down step by step how to learn a skill and slowly start to earn money, so now I have a sense of direction. 

I have an idea of what skillset I want to learn, now I have to take action and just put my head down and follow the videos on building the skillset.

I think it's worth $50 dollars a month if you are dedicated and have very little info about how to make money online. 

Even if I never end up using it, it's worth it to me because $50 is so little and I was curious to see what his program offered.

If he didn't allow you to cancel that would be an insane scam and I'd immediately change my tune about Andrew Tate, but I highly doubt that's the case.

Edited by Raptorsin7

And of course nobody is bothered by Tate being a racist and a homophobe...

On 03/08/2022 at 8:27 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

Are you absolutely sure you are correct in your perception of andrew Tate?

Also 50 dollars per month means nothing to me. It may as well be free

Yes. Read reviews of hustlers university. You can literally learn more for free on youtube. 

A lot of people telling you not to do this lol, I find that a bit funny. I don't know why this would be such a big deal. 50$ investment and trying something new isn't going to hurt your soul from my point of view, it could make you grow as a person. Even if it's a dumb idea more can be learnt by executing a dumb idea than by labeling everything as a scam and not trying anything. Who knows where this will lead you next, that's how I look at it. This can be seen as another life experience, good or bad, who can really tell? Maybe both :)

Many people label Leo as a charlatan but we're all here despite the fact and I think for most people it's for the better. Even those who Leo's teachings and the forum isn't suited for can learn just that about themselves, that it's not for them. Many people here already dislike Tate and HU likely isn't for them because they would go into it with the mindset that it's overvalued trash/a scam/whatever. But who's to tell if it's right for YOU. I think you're doing the right thing by trying stuff out. That's a great way to grow as a person.

@Asayake Yeah I agree. 

For better or worse I give 0 credence to what people on this forum say about 99% of things. You gotta do it yourself and see what happens 

I agree that if you are determined to do something then don’t ask anybody’s opinion.  Be decisive and just do it.    You will either get scammed or not.  Either way it’s ok.  Reality is your friend.   I basically offered information for other members reading this thread who haven’t committed to anything and are still open to other opinions.   I don't like to see people deceived.    

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

On 02/08/2022 at 5:06 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

Okay so I know Andrew Tate has been a big source of controversy around here.

I just signed up for his hustler's university course because i'm at a point in life where I want to make money, and as long as it's somewhat ethical i'm down to what it takes.

So we can see if this guy is a scammer or if there is a genuine path to financial freedom through him.

I'll keep this updated so we can all see.

:D

I talked about in the other Tate thread how integrating the shadow is a tricky thing. Greekgodx is a perfect example of how when the Red shadow starts getting explored, the more repressed it is, the more violent it is.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard Yeah, but you have to address it and integrate it at some point. No matter how big the shadow is, you only limit yourself by refusing to acknowledge that part of yourself.

I think ending friendships and becoming more isolated can be good when integrating red. You become more dangerous, but then there are less people who you could harm during your transformation.

I think for men having a good girl in your life can be good for integrating a red shadow. It's goes well too because woman are incredibly attracted to red qualities, especially because most men and woman have completely repressed their red qualities.

@Raptorsin7 I guess I'm pointing out how such a task can look very ugly if you're not principled, because you'll easily adopt a hyper-idealized and dogmatic worldview which goes straight against your former self, which is how you'll end up pushing people away etc. On my path of integrating Red, I'm not going to go full "wife at home, me at work" like Greek over here. I'm fine with the modern project. For me, it's mainly about tapping into a certain energy. Maybe it will have some impact on my temperament, but I'm not going to let myself be swallowed by a completely different value system.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@TurquoiseAngel Such a poor breakdown video. There are likely many valid criticisms of Andrew Tate but Dr. Todd Grande is a complete joke.