Raptorsin7

I signed up for hustler's university

139 posts in this topic

"good guy" with "admirable qualities" LMAO dude just got scammed into a pyramid scheme and is now in the middle of straight up stockholm syndrome

Just now, thepixelmonk said:

"good guy" with "admirable qualities" LMAO dude just got scammed into a pyramid scheme and is now in the middle of straight up stockholm syndrome

No bro, you're just locked into a paradigm of state Red repression.  If you're not open minded to an MLM pyramid scheme you're not conscious enough.  Lmao.

Yeah, yeah...when i'm on my yacht with my 12 girlfriends then we will see who's laughing B|

8 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Yeah, yeah...when i'm on my yacht with my 12 girlfriends then we will see who's laughing B|

i recommend you invest in some lucid dreaming because that's the only place your 12 girlfriends are gonna exist lmao

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Not you... 12 girlfriends sounds stressful af lmao

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

1 hour ago, thepixelmonk said:

i recommend you invest in some lucid dreaming because that's the only place your 12 girlfriends are gonna exist lmao

That sounds pretty sick actually

Be-Do-Have

Interested to see your review of HU. 

Tate is massively egotistical and I would never trust that he has anyone's best interests at heart but you have to admit that he has good red/blue/orange content to help kick you into action. 

His message that no one cares about you and you have to fight for your success actually helped spring me into action and momentum. I over invested in spirituality/awakening quite early and suffer from lack of significant real world development imo despite awakening.

Scam or not, his methods of taking over social is an interesting case study worth exploring.

But yes, you play with fire if you engage with his content so you must be sufficiently developed to avoid getting hurt.

Reality will just keep hitting you over the head until you learn the lesson.  It is always easier to see it in someone else.  This motivates me to let go of some of my own delusions.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@Cepzeu Yeah, I think its undeniable that he has a unique quality that has led to some genuine success.

Unless you're someone who's already mastered and embodied the entirety of his persona, I don't see why you wouldn't be eager to learn and understand what he's about.

At the very least the course is a group of people all attempting to be financially free, so you are bound to see some success stories and learn something.

@Ulax Do you dislike Tate?

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Ulax

Do you dislike Tate?

I dislike a fair bit of his messaging.

Regarding him personally, I find him quite funny and charming at times. But I dislike, what I see to be, his repeated arrogant and demeaning behaviour.

Why do you ask?

Be-Do-Have

@Ulax I'm just curious what about him people dislike so much.

I think he speaks a lot of truth, so I don't fully get the backlash from everyone commenting

23 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Okay so I know Andrew Tate has been a big source of controversy around here.

I just signed up for his hustler's university course because i'm at a point in life where I want to make money, and as long as it's somewhat ethical i'm down to what it takes.

So we can see if this guy is a scammer or if there is a genuine path to financial freedom through him.

I'll keep this updated so we can all see.

lol.... Come on, man. You are here. You watch Leo's content. You should be able to see past this BS.

You can find better info for FREE on youtube.

1 hour ago, herghly said:

lol.... Come on, man. You are here. You watch Leo's content. You should be able to see past this BS.

You can find better info for FREE on youtube.

Are you absolutely sure you are correct in your perception of andrew Tate?

Also 50 dollars per month means nothing to me. It may as well be free

Edited by Raptorsin7

@Raptorsin7 Yeah starting a New Amazon. Right. 

Man.. Dont get blendend. You are a victim of Marketing. This damages your Soul for 3 generations. You are way too intelligent for this but you lack maturity. I bet you are under 25 years old. Thats the typical age where most men are still kids

Open youtube and look for Quick rich scemes to educate yourself

Invest the 50 Dollars in something useful 

Edited by OBEler

Tate is a loverboy, he makes women fall in love with him and puts them in his webcam sex business.

Source : Andrew Tate himself

He is an AMAZING marketer though. The only thing I'd do is observe what he's doing and learn marketing from him that way.

Edited by xbcc

@Raptorsin7 What are you gonna do to earn that money? Lol, it's not as free as you think. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

@BuddhistLover They have different avenues you can pursue. I'll likely pick one that resonates and then just go through all the recommended steps and see where it leads me.

I don't expect to just sign up and be granted money.

I want a road map and to see how other people have done it, and then I will do what they do and adapt it according to my own needs